basskisser

Default Usage of motoroil

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message ...
On 2 Sep 2003 04:51:23 -0700,
(basskisser) wrote:

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message
Did you EVER look into the breather? See that oil lying in the bottom?
Notice it? I ****ing doubt it.

What do you doubt, that I've ever looked into a breather or that NONE of
the oil that makes it's way back into the intake via the PCV valve or
breather gets burned?

Uh, yeah, sure, Steve. That oil lying in a pool in the bottom of the
breather has been sucked up and burned, huh? Wonder how in the HELL,
that after it is burned, like you say, that it somehow goes back into
the breather, where it is somehow miraculously transformed back into
the exact chemical make-up as it was before it was burned. Idiot.

Obviously the oil pooling in the breather hasn't been sucked back into
the intake yet, so that's not the oil we're talking about here.
Specifically, we're talking about the oil VAPOR that YOU gave as an
example of a way an engine can lose oil. Here's the exchange that took
place:

Stupid, I said "Did you ever look intot he breather? See that oil
lying in the bottom...." Then YOU said "What do you doubt, that I've
ever looked into a breather or that NONE of the oil makes it's way
back and gets burned?"
Again, you are so ****ing stupid, and caught up in trying to act like
you know something, that you don't even realize how ignorant of a
statement that is. IF it were burned, as you say, how to HELL did it
get back into the breather, exactly as it left?

I said:
Other than leaking oil, which is not normal, you haven't given any other
way for an engine to consume oil if it's not burned. We already know
that oil lost via the one example you tried, the exhaust valve stem
seal, IS burned. Care to try another?

And you answered:
Sure, vaporization. Now before you go off half cocked as usual, you
need to investigate.

Investigating further, as you said needed to be done, shows that the
vast majority of oil that gets VAPORIZED and leaves the crankcase goes
through the breather or PCV valve and back into the intake manifold.

Now, once again, we're not talking about liquid oil that pools around a
breather or coats a PCV valve. With respect to ONLY the oil VAPOR that
YOU admitted gets produced and, upon the further investigation that YOU
asked for, goes back into the intake manifold with the fuel/air mixture
via the PCV valve or breather, do you think that NONE of that oil VAPOR
going into the intake manifold gets burned?

Steve

Steven Shelikoff

(basskisser) wrote:

[...]

Your language retention skills are laughable. You can't even remember
what you said even when half of it is a few paragraphs above and the
other half you snipped. Here, I'll put it back for you:

I said:
Do you think NONE of the oil that makes it's way back to the intake via
the PCV valve or breather gets burned?

and you replied:
Did you EVER look into the breather? See that oil lying in the bottom?
Notice it? I ****ing doubt it.

So of course I had to find out if you really were answering my question
with your "I ****ing doubt it" or if you were just being stupid again
and supplying an answer to your own question to me. It turns out that
you still didn't answer my question to you.

Again, you are so ****ing stupid, and caught up in trying to act like
you know something, that you don't even realize how ignorant of a
statement that is. IF it were burned, as you say, how to HELL did it
get back into the breather, exactly as it left?

Like I said above, the liquid oil that's still pooled in the breather
isn't the oil I'm talking about being burned. It's the oil vapor that
makes it past the PCV valve or breather and back into the intake that
I'm talking about. So I guess I should ask another question first: Do
you think NONE of the oil vapor that leaves the crankcase and goes
through the breather or PCV valve makes it back into the intake? From
your statements above, it looks like you actually think that ALL of the
oil vapor leaving the crankcase condenses back into liquid form before
it gets to the intake. Are you saying that the little foam filter (if
it exists, they aren't always there) is the most efficient filter ever
devised, that it can trap 100% of the oil vapor in a single pass.

I said:
[...]

Why don't you try answering the question. It's obvious that not ALL of
the oil vapor that leaves the crankcase gets burned because there is
still some liquid oil around the breather. But the question is whether
you think NONE of the oil vapor that leaves the crankcase via the
breather gets burned ... and you still haven't answered it.

Steve
Steven Shelikoff

On Fri, 05 Sep 2003 12:25:16 GMT, (Steven Shelikoff)
wrote:

I said:
[...]

Still waiting for your answer to the question. Do you think NONE of the