Steven Shelikoff

Default Usage of motoroil

On 25 Aug 2003 04:43:29 -0700, (basskisser) wrote:

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message

You are truly a lost cause.

You are a lying idiot.

And you have yet to point out a single lie I've told to you. I've
pointed out several you've told.

You keep forgetting, also, that I'm a structural engineer. What do YOU
know about structural engineering? (I know, you're an EXPERT, right?
Know more than I do about it, right?) BWAAAHAAA!!!!

You're a **** poor engineer, as evidenced by the fact that you don't
even know why you're wrong about the temperature/viscosity topic as well
as many other very simple engineering concepts that you have no idea
about.
No, I'm a very good engineer. Well trained, with an inherently keen
engineering sense. You on the other hand, are just an ignorant blow

Now THAT is the most hilarious thing you've ever posted!!! YOU have an
inherently keen engineering sense? OMFG! Everything you've posted in
this thread contradicts that.

Stupid, stupid man. Please tell all what you know about engineering.
Where did you get YOUR engineering degree? Undergrad? In what
discipline? GPA?
I've got a very successful consulting business, do you? I turn down
work daily, even with the economy in the toilet, do you?

There's your inferiority complex shining through again. At least
subconsciously you realize you're a moron.

hard, TRYING to make people think you are quite special. You are,
quite special at lying...

Since you're always wrong, I'll take that as a compliment. Especially
because you can't find a single instance of my lying in this thread or
the other one I'm making you look like a blithering fool in.

Then tell us what you're karate training is?

No. Does that frustrate you, idiot? Of course it does. If it didn't
then you wouldn't keep asking.

You don't HAVE any, you lying sack of ****.

How could I possibly be lying about having any karate training when I
never said if I had any or not? You are truly obsessed and frothing
with frustration at this point. Too funny!

I also am a home brewer. I've taken a couple of classes in it also.
Now, I would suppose you are an expert in THAT all of a sudden, too,
right?

You really are going off the deep end. This would be a lot of fun to
watch your mental breakdown if it wasn't so sad.

I'm having a breakdown because I homebrew??? TOO much!!!!!

There's that strawman argument again. What a moron you are. It's your
third sentence that points to you having a breakdown, not the first two.

*I* am having a breakdown because YOU think that you know everything??
Too funny!! I just love showing this crap to my friends, etc. They
really get a hoot out of it! A typical response is "boy, he really
thinks he's quite special (laughter)".

Yes, YOU are having a breakdown. You can't bring yourself to admit that
maybe YOU don't know something so you compensate by believing I think I
know everything. You're not healthy. Are all those friends you claim
to have in there with Walt?

All in all, it must be pure hell to be so insecure. But, I am rather
flattered that anything I mention that I do for fun, for work, etc.,
that you are so enamored that you want people to think that you, too,
know about those things.

The only person who's proven to be insecure is you. This post is a
classic example.

Really? In what way are you trained to analyse people's psyche?

Your insecurity is obvious to anyone with a minimal amount of psyche
training, which I had in college. One doesn't have to be a psychologist
to see that you plainly suffer from an inferiority complex, and one that
is duly deserved in your case. Just look at your statement: "No, I'm a
very good engineer. Well trained, with an inherently keen engineering
sense."

Heeheeh!!!!! Here we go AGAIN!!!! Now he's a damned psychologist!!!!!!
Oh, this is great!!!!! WHat a laugh!!!!!!!

The maniacal laughter of a simpleminded lunatic.

Please provide proof that I am a lunatic. Again, are you trying to get

See above.

people to think that you now are an expert psychologist? What
credentials do you have to be able to make the above statements?

I already told you. I shouldn't have to again.

That's obviously not true and is the typical empty boast of someone with
an inferiority complex. If you didn't have an inferiority complex and
were truly a very good engineer, your inherently keen engineering sense
would be self evident and you wouln't have to boast about it. It's not!

And you are an ignorant oaf, who once again, is trying to act like an
expert in something he knows NOTHING about!!!

Denial won't help you.

If that is true, please tell where you have received your karate
training? What rank do you hold? Lineage? Now, I know you are going to
say that I'm stalking you by wanting that info, but in truth, it is
because you are liar and have never had any training.

There you go again, calling me a liar with absolutely no foundation.
You've been proven a liar, and calling me one is yet another of your
lies.

Steve