basskisser

Default Usage of motoroil

"Joe" wrote in message ...
Okay, one time, asshole. I don't need ANYBODY to "defend" me against
the likes of a little piece of **** like you. You are a worthless
piece of crap, and will NEVER be a man. Go ahead, you little poor
excuse of a man, give me a reason, I'd snap your little pencil neck
like a twig.-

Going over the edge again?

Ya know smoking too much pot can do that to you.
http://tinyurl.com/ij7l

Are you implying that I smoke pot? If so, please give any proof. Stupid man.
Joe

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"Joe" wrote in message

Okay, one time, asshole. I don't need ANYBODY to "defend" me against
the likes of a little piece of **** like you. You are a worthless
piece of crap, and will NEVER be a man. Go ahead, you little poor
excuse of a man, give me a reason, I'd snap your little pencil neck
like a twig.-

Going over the edge again?

Ya know smoking too much pot can do that to you.
http://tinyurl.com/ij7l

Are you implying that I smoke pot? If so, please give any proof. Stupid

man.

Well, I guess it is possible that someone could grow it without smoking it.
Or, lie about growing it in the first place.

Steven Shelikoff

On 31 Jul 2003 04:10:16 -0700, (basskisser) wrote:

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message ...
On 30 Jul 2003 09:24:13 -0700,
(basskisser) wrote:

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message

Whatever, Shecoughed. You don't know crap, and never will. I given

Shecoughed? That's something a little schoolgirl would do.

Resorting to name calling....YOU taught me that.

That's something else a little schoolgirl would say. But thanks for
admitting that name calling is ALL you can learn.

several examples backing my opinion. When given them, and the heat
gets turned up, you resort to name calling, acting like a little

You haven't given a single example backing up your opinion. The only
real cite you gave goes against your opinion. And for the examples of
other ways an engine looses oil, (exhaust valve and exhaust valve stem)
Toyota specifically says oil lost that way is burned.

school girl. I'm sorry that you don't have the mental capacity to
learn anything except what is already locked in your little brain.

See? YOU have just stated....name calling is something a little school
girl would do.

And it is. What's you point? Or are you just pointing out the fact
that your too stupid to figure out the difference between what I typed
and what YOU typed. You just responded negatively to something that you
yourself wrote. I don't even have to point out what a moron you are.
You're doing it for me. Sheesh!!!

You don't seem to even have anything locked in your little brain. Not
only can't you understand simple english statements but you're also
stupid enough to bring your 8 yo daughter in to defend you.

Okay, one time, asshole. I don't need ANYBODY to "defend" me against
the likes of a little piece of **** like you. You are a worthless

Then why did you call on your daughter to do exactly that?

You little idiot! I NEVER called on my daughter to defend me. NEVER. I
simply said that my daughter could understand things that you could
not.

Uh, hey dummy, that's calling on your daughter to defend you.

Also, your
friends at work and a certified Chrysler mechanic friend of yours? Or
were you just lying when you said you had friends? Probably.

Whatever. We DO have good laughs at your idiotic diatribes!

They're laughing AT you, not with you.

piece of crap, and will NEVER be a man. Go ahead, you little poor
excuse of a man, give me a reason, I'd snap your little pencil neck
like a twig. Got it? Now, do you want to see if I need someone to
defend me? Come on, please do, you nasty little prick. Threaten me or
my family, we'll see. Now, go see if you can screw some woman out of
her child support.

What a nasty inferiority complex you have there. And a temper as well.
Both signs of limited capacity to reason, which you have shown boudless
amounts of.

Are you saying that, because somebody gets frustrated at a pencil
necked idiot that can't REASON, that THEY are the ones with the
limited mental capacity??

No. But when a bully like yourself lashes out with threats when he
realizes he's lost a debate, that's an inferiority complex ... the type
of which you suffer from,

Once again, you've shown you don't have the insight to learn anything
new. good day.

Thanks for admitting you don't know squat, were wrong when you said a
normal engine should burn no oil, and that you're not a very good
engineer if you can't figure out that simple problem. Good day to you
to, and sleep well knowing that everyone thinks you're a moron.

Yeah, sure. You spin as good as Rush. You don't have the mental
capacity to learn anything, yet you somehow think it's because of me??
I'm a damned good engineer. I have MUCH more work than I can possibly
handle, and turn down work every day, ALL from previous clients. I
NEVER hunt for new clients or work.

There's that inferiority complex brewing again. You need professional
help, and not just in engineering.

Inferiority complex because I KNOW that I'm successful? I don't
understand.

Bragging and boasting about your prowess, especially when none of that
is evident in and of itself, is another sign of your inferiority
complex.

Again, go see if you can screw some woman out of her child
support...again.

Confusing me with someone else is just a sign of your stupidity, not
your inferiority complex.

Steve
basskisser

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message

Also, your
friends at work and a certified Chrysler mechanic friend of yours? Or
were you just lying when you said you had friends? Probably.

Whatever. We DO have good laughs at your idiotic diatribes!

They're laughing AT you, not with you.

Really?

As I read through these post on a regular basis I sometimes find myself on the
floor laughing with the responses and comments about alternators, rotors,
batteries and oil consumption. I'm Ed from SAP and have been with Saturn in the
retail end since launch and I would like to explain how oil consumption occurs.

There are 2 catagories I'd like to explain about, 1) defect in manufacturing 2)
wear and tear/ maintenance.

Defect in manufacturing concerns show up very early in the life of the car,
most commonly in the first 10k miles, and are covered by warranty if still in
the 3yrs/ 36k base warranty. The defect issues include : Poor machining.
Cylinder bores not finish cut correctly, too much or too little cross hatch.
Incorrect piston/ ring/ cylinder clearance. Incorrect placement of parts, rings
installed upside down. Incorrect valve guide clearance. Valve guide seal
failure. PCV valve failure. These concerns can happen, in fact it can happen
with any internal combustion engine thats manufactured and Saturn is no
different. Saturn has had some concerns in some vehicles, they issued bulletins
and the concerns went away.

Wear and Tear/ Maintenance issues are far more common a reason for problems
which extend far beyond the oil consumption issue. A car that developes an oil
consumption concern at 40k or 50k miles is not a mfg defect issue. Oil is a
critical fluid, much like blood is to us. Frequent changing of the oil and
filter ( every 3 k ) and using the correct grade of oil is vital. Oil does a
few things for your engine, 1) it creates a fluid wedge between moving parts to
decrease wear. When there isn't the correct fluid wedge wedge to keep moving
parts apart they contact eachother and cause wear ( excessive clearance ) When
there is too much clearance between piston rings/ pistons and the cylinder
walls oil actually gets past them instead of lubricating them and the problem
amplifies itself as time goes on. 2) oil cools the moving parts in an engine.
If the oil level is low there is not enough oil to properly cool moving parts
and heat rises in the engine, as heat rises oil is consumed internally by
thermal break down. The less oil available, the quicker the remaining fluid
breaks down. To prove my theory put 2 qts of water on your stove and bring it
to a boil, measure the time it takes to boil off the 1st qt and compare it to
the time it takes to boil off the remaining qt. 3) The quality and grade of oil
is critical. In the extreame case of using 20w 50 in winter months you'll
increase the wear of the engine because the oil is too thick to create the
proper wedge and can't circulate fast enough which dosen't allow the proper oil
flow, causing wear.Always use the proper oil. The parts used to replace old
ones in maintenance is critical. Use the correct oil filter, air filter and pcv
valves. The pcv valve is the most common cause of premature oil consumption,
heres how it works. The factory pcv valve is designed to allow the pressure in
the crankcase to be vented. Too much crankcase pressure will push oil into
places it shouldn't go, and can cause consumption of oil and even worse, blow
out seals and gaskets. Too little and negitive pressure sucks oil out of the
engine into the intake manifold and is sent into the combustion chamber with
the fuel mixture causing consumption. In each example oil is consumed and when
the level drops it causes accelerated consumption. Most aftermarket PCV valves
are designed to fit a number of vehicles and are not specifically designed for
a specific car. PCV valve replacement is a common at small independent shops
and speedy lube shops. Most often they stock the most common Sizes and install
parts that fit the hole. The volume of air that the pcv valve flows is its
critical feature, too much flow causes lower and negitive crankcase pressure,
to little flow causes higher pressure. A dirty or cloged pcv valve cause to
high a pressure. Air filters that are restricted can cause higher engine
internal temps causing consumption and break down, generic oil filters just
like pcv valves fit many makes and types of cars and may not flow enough fluid
or too much causing internal heat to build. Improper cooling system operation
causes higher internal temp, again causing consumption. Worst case if you have
a bad pcv valve,a clogged air filter, the wrong grade oil, an aftermarket oil
filter and a poorly operating cooling system your also gonna use oil, and this
applies to any internal combustion engine.

I hope this brings a little clarity to the how does oil consumption happen. I'm
sure that there are cars consuming oil right now, every make and model and just
as sure most of them are maintenance issues.
Steven Shelikoff

On 1 Aug 2003 04:40:27 -0700, (basskisser) wrote:

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message ...

(basskisser) wrote:

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message

Whatever, Shecoughed. You don't know crap, and never will. I given

Shecoughed? That's something a little schoolgirl would do.

Resorting to name calling....YOU taught me that.

That's something else a little schoolgirl would say. But thanks for
admitting that name calling is ALL you can learn.

Come here, I'll show you how much of a school girl I am...care to give
it a try?

There's more of that inferiority complex shining through. And a stalker
mentality as well. All because you can't bring yourself to admit you
were wrong when you said an engine should burn NO oil. There's really
some sort of wacky pathology working with you.

several examples backing my opinion. When given them, and the heat
gets turned up, you resort to name calling, acting like a little

You haven't given a single example backing up your opinion. The only
real cite you gave goes against your opinion. And for the examples of
other ways an engine looses oil, (exhaust valve and exhaust valve stem)
Toyota specifically says oil lost that way is burned.

Bull****.

Really? Well, here's the quote from Toyota in case you forgot:

"Oil is also used to lubricate the stems of the intake valves. Some of
this oil is sucked into the combustion chamber together with the intake
air and is burned along with the fuel. High temperature exhaust gases
also burn the oil used to lubricate the exhaust valve stems."

Do you see where Toyota says that "high temperature exhaust gases also
BURN the oil used to lubricate the exhaust valve stems"? Is that plain
and simple enough english for your deviant brain to understand?

school girl. I'm sorry that you don't have the mental capacity to
learn anything except what is already locked in your little brain.

See? YOU have just stated....name calling is something a little school
girl would do.

And it is. What's you point? Or are you just pointing out the fact
that your too stupid to figure out the difference between what I typed
and what YOU typed. You just responded negatively to something that you
yourself wrote. I don't even have to point out what a moron you are.
You're doing it for me. Sheesh!!!

You IDIOT! YOU are the one that started the name calling in this
thread. Look for yourself. Therefore YOU are the one commenting
negatively about something YOU have done.

Wrong again. You're the first one to start name calling in this thread.
It's your typical MO when you realize you're wrong. But you have to
admit, this particular case of you responding negatively to the EXACT
quote that YOU wrote is pretty funny. That alone was worth continuing
this boring discussion with you. It's so funny, it's worth a
cut'n'paste he

YOU said:
school girl. I'm sorry that you don't have the mental capacity to
learn anything except what is already locked in your little brain.

to which YOU replied:
See? YOU have just stated....name calling is something a little school
girl would do.

Hilarious!!!! Thanks for giving me a good belly laugh yet again! I
know it's not polite to laugh at the mentally handicapped, but in your
case I can't help it. Maybe it's because of the dichotomy between all
your boasting about how smart you are and how stupid you really are.

You don't seem to even have anything locked in your little brain. Not
only can't you understand simple english statements but you're also
stupid enough to bring your 8 yo daughter in to defend you.

Okay, one time, asshole. I don't need ANYBODY to "defend" me against
the likes of a little piece of **** like you. You are a worthless

Then why did you call on your daughter to do exactly that?
You little idiot! I NEVER called on my daughter to defend me. NEVER. I
simply said that my daughter could understand things that you could
not.

Uh, hey dummy, that's calling on your daughter to defend you.

Uh, idiot, no, it's not. If I was in legal trouble, and I said, well,
Johnny Cochran understands, why don't you? Does that mean that Johnny
is DEFENDING me? No.

It's doesn't mean he IS defending you. But it DOES mean you're calling
on him to defend your position, which is exactly what you did with your
daughter.

[...]

Please provide proof that I'm suffering from some "mental complex".
You don't know me, nor no OF me, but you have the audacity to think
that you can sit there and psychologically analyse me? Wow, you really
DO think you know it all, huh?

If you're being honest here and typing what you actually feel, then
you're suffering from a "mental complex." If you're just play acting
and purposefully typing in the way a deranged person would, then you're
just having some fun at the newsgroup's expense.

[...]

so, if you KNOW something as an absolute fact, that is and inferiority
complex?

Nope. Nice strawman attempt, but it didn't work. It's obvious you
don't know the signs of an inferiority complex or you would recognize
them in yourself.

Again, go see if you can screw some woman out of her child
support...again.

Confusing me with someone else is just a sign of your stupidity, not
your inferiority complex.

And, I'm not confusing you with anybody.

Yes, you are. As usual, you're wrong on a fact and are too stupid to
admit it. In this case, it has something to do with your thinking that
I've screwed some woman out of her child support. That's patently and
factually wrong. I know you won't be able to admit your mistake though.
Pathological you are.

Steve

basskisser

"Joe" wrote in message

Okay, one time, asshole. I don't need ANYBODY to "defend" me against
the likes of a little piece of **** like you. You are a worthless
piece of crap, and will NEVER be a man. Go ahead, you little poor
excuse of a man, give me a reason, I'd snap your little pencil neck
like a twig.-

Going over the edge again?

Ya know smoking too much pot can do that to you.
http://tinyurl.com/ij7l

Are you implying that I smoke pot? If so, please give any proof. Stupid

man.

Well, I guess it is possible that someone could grow it without smoking it.
Or, lie about growing it in the first place.

And your point? You stated "Ya know smoking too much pot can do that
to you."
I asked for any proof you may have that I smoke pot. You're a damned
liar, just like you tried to lie about being an engineer,
JoeTechnician.
Joe

Going over the edge again?

Ya know smoking too much pot can do that to you.
http://tinyurl.com/ij7l

Are you implying that I smoke pot? If so, please give any proof.

Stupid
man.

Well, I guess it is possible that someone could grow it without smoking

it.
Or, lie about growing it in the first place.

And your point? You stated "Ya know smoking too much pot can do that
to you."
I asked for any proof you may have that I smoke pot. You're a damned
liar, just like you tried to lie about being an engineer,
JoeTechnician.

I never said that you smoked it.
The link is to a post where *you* said you were growing it.

http://tinyurl.com/ij7l

Steven Shelikoff

(basskisser) wrote:

[...]

What a little baby you are. "Mommy, he started it... waaaah waaaah!!!"
It's hilarious to watch a supposedly grown man act as stupid and
childish as you are. And it's getting monotonous proving you wrong all
the time, but here we go again. I know I shouldn't have done this, but
because it's so easy to prove you wrong with almost everything you say,
I figured I'd look back to see who first called someone else a name. In
this thread, you were the one who started name calling when you posted
way back on June 12th:

"Please provide ONE technical bulletin for ANY diesel engine that shows
the amount of oil that it should BURN. Your an idiot. It should burn NO
oil. Jeez, do you think that it's a radial aircraft engine, or what?
Now, I'm waiting for that tech sheet."

That post says it all. It shows you first started calling names when
you said "Your an idiot" and you showed just how much of an idiot you
are by using "Your" instead of "You're" when calling someone ELSE
an idiot. Sheesh.

And it also set the stage for your indefensible (because it's wrong)
argument that an engine should burn NO oil. And it also set the stage
for showing how little english you understand when the tech sheets
you asked for were provided.

All that in one post. I'll bet you wish you could take it back now that
you know how dumb it made you look.

Steve
basskisser

"Joe" wrote in message ...
Going over the edge again?

Ya know smoking too much pot can do that to you.
http://tinyurl.com/ij7l

Are you implying that I smoke pot? If so, please give any proof.

Stupid
man.

Well, I guess it is possible that someone could grow it without smoking

it.
Or, lie about growing it in the first place.

And your point? You stated "Ya know smoking too much pot can do that
to you."
I asked for any proof you may have that I smoke pot. You're a damned
liar, just like you tried to lie about being an engineer,
JoeTechnician.

I never said that you smoked it.
The link is to a post where *you* said you were growing it.

http://tinyurl.com/ij7l

Oh, hey, Joe, I hate to tell you this, but what would you think that
the words "ya know smoking too much pot can do that to you" imply? YOU
are saying that I smoke pot. I know you are too stupid to figure it
out, what with running cable consuming your every thought, but if you
weren't saying that I smoke pot, HOW could I POSSIBLY be "smoking too
much pot"?