Steven Shelikoff

Default Usage of motoroil

On 14 Aug 2003 04:10:05 -0700, (basskisser) wrote:

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message
Now you're acting just like skipper, with your snipping of the relevant
facts that prove you're a moron.

Or, do you just get everything you've ever known from websites?
Newsflash, there, idiot. MOST websites dealing with martial arts tell
you that stuff. To a SMALL extent, it's true. Ever watch blackbelts
train? Calm? Not in the LEAST!

Why are you afraid to answer the simple question that is on topic to
this thread and reveals nothing about your personal life. Do you think
NONE of the oil vapor that makes it's way back to the intake manifold
via the PCV valve gets burned?

Why? Because YOU, Steve, have written in this thread that I don't know
about Karate. Also, YOU have implied, through this thread, that YOU DO

I have no idea what you know about karate. I do know that you claim to
be a student of karate and yet you do not follow it's principles and
don't even know what those principles are.

know about Karate. Now, because of this implication, I'd like to see
just what you really do know about Karate. In particular American
Kenpo Karate, Ed Parker system??

I know that you don't practice the principles of karate when you are
stalking people on the internet threatening them with violence.

Now that I've answered your question, can you answer mine? Do you think
NONE of the oil vapor that makes it's way back to the intake manifold
via the PCV valve gets burned?

Steve