basskisser

Default Usage of motoroil

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message ...
On 15 Aug 2003 03:56:23 -0700,
(basskisser) wrote:

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message ...
On 14 Aug 2003 04:10:05 -0700,
(basskisser) wrote:

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message
Now you're acting just like skipper, with your snipping of the relevant
facts that prove you're a moron.

Or, do you just get everything you've ever known from websites?
Newsflash, there, idiot. MOST websites dealing with martial arts tell
you that stuff. To a SMALL extent, it's true. Ever watch blackbelts
train? Calm? Not in the LEAST!

Why are you afraid to answer the simple question that is on topic to
this thread and reveals nothing about your personal life. Do you think
NONE of the oil vapor that makes it's way back to the intake manifold
via the PCV valve gets burned?

Why? Because YOU, Steve, have written in this thread that I don't know
about Karate. Also, YOU have implied, through this thread, that YOU DO

I have no idea what you know about karate. I do know that you claim to
be a student of karate and yet you do not follow it's principles and
don't even know what those principles are.

Please provide where you've gotten your training. You must be trained
in Karate to be able to say that somebody who HAS trained in the art
for quite a period of time, don't know anything about it.!

Why do you care where I've gotten my training? I'm not claiming you
don't have training in karate. But it is self evident that you don't
follow the principles, either because you don't follow the training
you've gotten or you just don't know what those principles are. I've
already given examples of where your actions deviate from any training
you might have received in karate.

know about Karate. Now, because of this implication, I'd like to see
just what you really do know about Karate. In particular American
Kenpo Karate, Ed Parker system??

I know that you don't practice the principles of karate when you are
stalking people on the internet threatening them with violence.

Uh, I'm the one being stalked, idiot.

Maybe in your own mind you're being stalked. But on this newsgroup, you
are the one stalking others by asking them to meet you and threatening
them with physical violence, breaking necks, etc. Now that I've
answered your questions again, can you answer my question: Do you think
NNE of the oil vapor that makes it's way back to the intake manifold va
the PCV valve gets burned?

Steve

Nah, Steve, you stupid old man. You see, I get tired of drawn up
pieces of crap like you and Joe, hiding behind newsgroups. You name
call, etc. real well, when hiding behind a newsgroup, like hiding
behind mommy's skirt. But it's a different story when asked to do so
in person, huh? But, alas, you shouldn't be afraid, you've got Karate
training, right? Where did you take that training? Rank? Dojo?
Lineage? Oh, you don't know, right?