Default good news: obama beats romney according to GOP poll

On Tue, 29 Nov 2011 12:30:44 GMT, "Haywood Jablomie"
wrote:

On 28-Nov-2011, bpuharic wrote:

to BE so.

interesting

I see, a comprehension problem.

yeah right whiners generally say that when confronted by truth

I explained in detail how the mindless voters in your country have trashed
your country - you repsond with the juvenile right, left, repub democrap
crap - what you have done is contributed to my point.

IOW you dont think anything can be done because nothing can be done.

uh....OK.

you dont seem to realize that you dont know **** about this country.

wrote:

On 28-Nov-2011, bpuharic wrote:

to BE so.

interesting

I see, a comprehension problem.

yeah right whiners generally say that when confronted by truth

I explained in detail how the mindless voters in your country have trashed
your country - you repsond with the juvenile right, left, repub democrap
crap - what you have done is contributed to my point.

Your claptrap is derived from the right-wing cesspool that launches
most "libertarian" spewfests.

yeah that's my assessment too. he's here to tell us the main thing
wrong is that he's so smart and no one listens to him.....typical
blowhard

On Tue, 29 Nov 2011 12:33:08 GMT, "Haywood Jablomie"
wrote:

On 29-Nov-2011, X ` Man wrote:

to BE so.

interesting

I see, a comprehension problem. Probably also a product of your
government
schools. I'd have sympathy, but it only exists in a dictionary, half
way
between **** and syphilis.

And of what schools are you a product?

Reform schools, odiously.

You loons are seriously funny, and don't even know it. Keep voting for
corruption - you deserve the outcome. Natural selection will obviously
prevail. I DO recall 25+ years ago when your country still had a chance.

you seem not to know what 'corruption', what attempts have been made
to control it, or what the results were.

you have a satellite feed of fox news and that keeps you informed

uh h uh

On 29-Nov-2011, bpuharic wrote:

yeah right whiners generally say that when confronted by truth

I explained in detail how the mindless voters in your country have
trashed
your country - you repsond with the juvenile right, left, repub democrap
crap - what you have done is contributed to my point.

Your claptrap is derived from the right-wing cesspool that launches
most "libertarian" spewfests.

yeah that's my assessment too. he's here to tell us the main thing
wrong is that he's so smart and no one listens to him.....typical
blowhard

Most people, the minority that pay attention in your country, anyway, NEVER
speak to the issue - it's always political party rant - that why none of you
will ever solve your MUTUAL problems - you're always denouncing each other's
fairy tail of a political "philosophy" instead of addressing national
bankruptcy, your foreign economic invasion, etc. Once you escape the drivel
of your press and idiot boxes, its comical. You are doing what your rulers
want you to do - avoiding the subject. Luck won't help - you're screwed.

On 29-Nov-2011, bpuharic wrote:

I explained in detail how the mindless voters in your country have
trashed
your country - you repsond with the juvenile right, left, repub democrap
crap - what you have done is contributed to my point.

IOW you dont think anything can be done because nothing can be done.

uh....OK.

Nothing can fix what remains of your country for 3 reasons: 1) No one is
paying attention, 2) You elect rulers hoping "they" will fix your life
(seriously????), and 3) You relentlessly send your money overseas while
bitching about "the economy." Go ahead - explain what will fix your country
if your population is unwilling to participate?

Change your national anthem to "I wish I were and Oscar Meier Weiner." We
(ex pats and other countries) are laughing any way!

On 29-Nov-2011, jps wrote:

Reform schools, odiously.

You loons are seriously funny, and don't even know it. Keep voting for
corruption - you deserve the outcome. Natural selection will obviously
prevail. I DO recall 25+ years ago when your country still had a chance.

It was your country and you were educated here, right? That was just
before you became a mercantile whore for money? You expect us to be
patriotic but you can take your marbles and go pimp yourself?

Why do people that spend their lives drinking beer and watching "Dancing for
Dollars" resent those that worked 100 hours a week and achieved?

On 29-Nov-2011, bpuharic wrote:

You loons are seriously funny, and don't even know it. Keep voting for
corruption - you deserve the outcome. Natural selection will obviously
prevail. I DO recall 25+ years ago when your country still had a chance.

you seem not to know what 'corruption', what attempts have been made
to control it, or what the results were.

you have a satellite feed of fox news and that keeps you informed

uh h uh

You just explained that what you know comes from an idiot box. Where I
live, there are no English speaking or "American" idiot box broadcasts.
It's refreshing.....like the smell of napalm in the morning..........it
smells like..................victory.

On Fri, 2 Dec 2011 00:28:31 GMT, "Haywood Jablomie"
wrote:

On 29-Nov-2011, bpuharic wrote:

yeah right whiners generally say that when confronted by truth

I explained in detail how the mindless voters in your country have
trashed
your country - you repsond with the juvenile right, left, repub democrap
crap - what you have done is contributed to my point.

Your claptrap is derived from the right-wing cesspool that launches
most "libertarian" spewfests.

yeah that's my assessment too. he's here to tell us the main thing
wrong is that he's so smart and no one listens to him.....typical
blowhard

Most people, the minority that pay attention in your country, anyway, NEVER
speak to the issue - i

so he starts off, as i said, telling us how smart he is.

t's always political party rant - that why none of you
will ever solve your MUTUAL problems -

doesnt speak to the issue...

you're always denouncing each other's
fairy tail of a political "philosophy" instead of addressing national
bankruptcy,

neglects the fact the ECB is being forced, at gunpoint, to bail out
europe and a crisis was narrowly averted

your foreign economic invasion, etc. Once you escape the drivel
of your press and idiot boxes, its comical. You are doing what your rulers
want you to do - avoiding the subject. Luck won't help - you're screwed.

yep. delusional as always...

On Fri, 2 Dec 2011 00:32:10 GMT, "Haywood Jablomie"
wrote:

On 29-Nov-2011, bpuharic wrote:

I explained in detail how the mindless voters in your country have
trashed
your country - you repsond with the juvenile right, left, repub democrap
crap - what you have done is contributed to my point.

IOW you dont think anything can be done because nothing can be done.

uh....OK.

Nothing can fix what remains of your country for 3 reasons: 1) No one is
paying attention,

let's see...the biggest thing to hit the world economy in the last 2
weeks has been the euro

oh. he ignored that

2) You elect rulers hoping "they" will fix your life
(seriously????),

anyone know what he's talking about? he doesnt...

and 3) You relentlessly send your money overseas while
bitching about

meaningless

Change your national anthem to "I wish I were and Oscar Meier Weiner." We
(ex pats and other countries) are laughing any way!

yeah. go ahead and tell us how well the euro's doing, OK?

On Fri, 2 Dec 2011 00:35:56 GMT, "Haywood Jablomie"
wrote:

On 29-Nov-2011, bpuharic wrote:

You loons are seriously funny, and don't even know it. Keep voting for
corruption - you deserve the outcome. Natural selection will obviously
prevail. I DO recall 25+ years ago when your country still had a chance.

you seem not to know what 'corruption', what attempts have been made
to control it, or what the results were.

you have a satellite feed of fox news and that keeps you informed

uh h uh

You just explained that what you know comes from an idiot box. Where I
live, there are no English speaking or "American" idiot box broadcasts.
It's refreshing.....like the smell of napalm in the morning..........it
smells like..................victory.

and how's the euro doing today? oh. the US fed had to bail it out

i see...

Romney trounces Perry in Michigan GOP straw poll X ` Man General 24 September 25th 11 11:46 PM
OT GOP Run on Obama Canuck57[_9_] General 17 April 6th 11 01:40 AM
53% Approval Rating for Obama in latest AP Poll Harryk General 16 April 3rd 11 10:13 PM
Obama Poll #'s SamPaine General 0 July 30th 09 10:03 PM
OT--More good news from Rasmussen's poll NOYB General 3 December 25th 05 02:01 AM