Default good news: obama beats romney according to GOP poll

On 6-Dec-2011, jps wrote:

Am I pleased with the direction of our country? Nope. Have I given
up hope? Nope.

Jablomie couldn't make it here.

He was invested in an antiquated business with no future. He's bitter
and spends his time railing against the Walmartization of the US but
is gladly among those making money from the ruse.

He's a defector and did it for personal gain. It makes me laugh when
I see him ragging on people about letting our country go to ****.

I ship to your country, all made possible by your country borrowing money
from functional countries. Who cares about the US? People stuck there.
Write it off - there's nothing wrong with staying on board while the water
is still below the deck, but they days of productive output re long over.
Who cares?? The rest of the world doesn't. Minimum wage retailers does not
constitute an economy.

The subject, again, was "obama beats romney." That is an invalid subject -
your POPULATION constitutes the illusion of a country, not your rulers.
Believing is a "country" or political party is like the buffoons wearing a
union windbreaker - mindless.

On Thu, 8 Dec 2011 13:19:40 GMT, "Haywood Jablomie"
wrote:

On 6-Dec-2011, jps wrote:

Am I pleased with the direction of our country? Nope. Have I given
up hope? Nope.

Jablomie couldn't make it here.

He was invested in an antiquated business with no future. He's bitter
and spends his time railing against the Walmartization of the US but
is gladly among those making money from the ruse.

He's a defector and did it for personal gain. It makes me laugh when
I see him ragging on people about letting our country go to ****.

I ship to your country, all made possible by your country borrowing money
from functional countries. Who cares about the US? People stuck there.
Write it off - there's nothing wrong with staying on board while the water
is still below the deck, but they days of productive output re long over.
Who cares?? The rest of the world doesn't. Minimum wage retailers does not
constitute an economy.

golly. according to a survery of international investors

US T bills are teh safest investment in the world

oh. your shortwave radio out in the sticks doesnt get the news
jps jps is offline

wrote:

On 6-Dec-2011, jps wrote:

[...]

You think China is any more of the country than the US? Military
rule, rampant hunger, tens of millions working for weak wages that
barely support feeding a family? Free speech? Forget it.

You live there to blow plastic in moulds? Awesome.

Romney trounces Perry in Michigan GOP straw poll X ` Man General 24 September 25th 11 11:46 PM
OT GOP Run on Obama Canuck57[_9_] General 17 April 6th 11 01:40 AM
53% Approval Rating for Obama in latest AP Poll Harryk General 16 April 3rd 11 10:13 PM
Obama Poll #'s SamPaine General 0 July 30th 09 10:03 PM
OT--More good news from Rasmussen's poll NOYB General 3 December 25th 05 02:01 AM