Haywood Jablomie Haywood Jablomie is offline

Default good news: obama beats romney according to GOP poll

On 29-Nov-2011, bpuharic wrote:

I explained in detail how the mindless voters in your country have
trashed
your country - you repsond with the juvenile right, left, repub democrap
crap - what you have done is contributed to my point.

IOW you dont think anything can be done because nothing can be done.

uh....OK.

Nothing can fix what remains of your country for 3 reasons: 1) No one is
paying attention, 2) You elect rulers hoping "they" will fix your life
(seriously????), and 3) You relentlessly send your money overseas while
bitching about "the economy." Go ahead - explain what will fix your country
if your population is unwilling to participate?

Change your national anthem to "I wish I were and Oscar Meier Weiner." We
(ex pats and other countries) are laughing any way!