bpuharic bpuharic is offline

Default good news: obama beats romney according to GOP poll

On Fri, 2 Dec 2011 00:32:10 GMT, "Haywood Jablomie"
wrote:

On 29-Nov-2011, bpuharic wrote:

I explained in detail how the mindless voters in your country have
trashed
your country - you repsond with the juvenile right, left, repub democrap
crap - what you have done is contributed to my point.

IOW you dont think anything can be done because nothing can be done.

uh....OK.

Nothing can fix what remains of your country for 3 reasons: 1) No one is
paying attention,

let's see...the biggest thing to hit the world economy in the last 2
weeks has been the euro

oh. he ignored that

2) You elect rulers hoping "they" will fix your life
(seriously????),

anyone know what he's talking about? he doesnt...

and 3) You relentlessly send your money overseas while
bitching about

meaningless

Change your national anthem to "I wish I were and Oscar Meier Weiner." We
(ex pats and other countries) are laughing any way!

yeah. go ahead and tell us how well the euro's doing, OK?