Haywood Jablomie Haywood Jablomie is offline

Default good news: obama beats romney according to GOP poll

On 29-Nov-2011, bpuharic wrote:

yeah right whiners generally say that when confronted by truth

I explained in detail how the mindless voters in your country have
trashed
your country - you repsond with the juvenile right, left, repub democrap
crap - what you have done is contributed to my point.

Your claptrap is derived from the right-wing cesspool that launches
most "libertarian" spewfests.

yeah that's my assessment too. he's here to tell us the main thing
wrong is that he's so smart and no one listens to him.....typical
blowhard

Most people, the minority that pay attention in your country, anyway, NEVER
speak to the issue - it's always political party rant - that why none of you
will ever solve your MUTUAL problems - you're always denouncing each other's
fairy tail of a political "philosophy" instead of addressing national
bankruptcy, your foreign economic invasion, etc. Once you escape the drivel
of your press and idiot boxes, its comical. You are doing what your rulers
want you to do - avoiding the subject. Luck won't help - you're screwed.