bpuharic bpuharic is offline

Default good news: obama beats romney according to GOP poll

On Tue, 29 Nov 2011 12:33:08 GMT, "Haywood Jablomie"
wrote:

On 29-Nov-2011, X ` Man wrote:

to BE so.

interesting

I see, a comprehension problem. Probably also a product of your
government
schools. I'd have sympathy, but it only exists in a dictionary, half
way
between **** and syphilis.

And of what schools are you a product?

Reform schools, odiously.

You loons are seriously funny, and don't even know it. Keep voting for
corruption - you deserve the outcome. Natural selection will obviously
prevail. I DO recall 25+ years ago when your country still had a chance.

you seem not to know what 'corruption', what attempts have been made
to control it, or what the results were.

you have a satellite feed of fox news and that keeps you informed

uh h uh