Default Is Nancy Pelosi...

In article e8567f01-f2f8-404f-b9e8-9979c85fe9c5
@a32g2000yqm.googlegroups.com, says...

On Oct 30, 10:37*am, Tosk wrote:
In article 6cb1b9c6-f5e1-4a05-a93d-
,
says...

On Oct 29, 5:39*pm, Tosk wrote:
In article 2e63e6c5-7c50-4f99-b795-8b6c4eac0044
@m33g2000pri.googlegroups.com, says...

On Oct 29, 3:29*pm, Jim wrote:
Loogypicker wrote:
On Oct 29, 8:54 am, Tosk wrote:
In article ,
says...

In article ,
says...
"mgg" wrote in message
"nom=de=plume" wrote in message
"Tosk" wrote in message
al-september.org...
the dumbest bitch in America? "It's not a tax increase, it's eliminating
a tax decrease?" She actually said that.. Pfffftttt. Dumb empty headed
moron... *Watch Harry defend this by making a comment about me, proving
he may be even dumber than the plastic surgery test dummy...
You are really an offensive oaf.
Hehe, typical lefty response.
I used to be one of you... until I met harry. He's a disgrace and an
embarassment to your party.
--Mike
I doubt were ever a liberal or progressive if you think calling someone,
esp. the Speaker of the House, a bitch is appropriate. She, like the others
in Congress, is a politician. I guess there must be some sort of double
standard because she's a tough woman. It's just politics if if it's a guy,
but if a woman speaks up, then she's got to be a bitch. Typical macho bs
response.
Let's just call her what she really is: A power hungry bitch.
Geeze, I don't hear Plume coming to the defense of the poor woman that
Florida congressman called a whore.. Double standard indeed. Anybody
with a brain can agree, what Pelosi said was a lie (no surprise there)
and plain stupid.- Hide quoted text -

But it is VERY acceptable to Republicans when Cheney tell someone
"**** you" in the hallowed halls of congress, huh?

You have a good memory to remember a little incident that happened in 2004.
Who said it was very acceptable?

John, Lu and Justwait came to his defense right here in rec.boats.

Nope, didn't do it...- Hide quoted text -

Oh?

I asked *you specifically why it was okay for Cheney to say that:

How is it that it's okay for Cheney to say **** YOU in the halls of
congress, but it's bad for a liberal to say asshole in a town hall meeting?

To which you replied:

Cause he said to himself, it was only for his own consumption. Jones
said it in a town hall meeting, on a mic, to a crowd.. Don't you see
the
difference? You have never thought out loud when you were emotional
about something?

So you did, indeed defend him.

Hummm, so I did... *Oh well, still doesn't excuse the several deliberate
and carefully scripted crazy outbursts lately by the Grayson character.
He is out of control, even the dems agree..- Hide quoted text -

SO, why IS it okay for a Cheney to say **** YOU to someone, but if a
liberal utters a cuss word, it's horrible?

What are you talking about, it was Cheney that "uttered" under his
breath... Grayson said terrible things about Cheny, and another woman,
DELIBERATELY AND ON VIDEO, IN FRONT OF AN AUDIENCE, SCRIPTED CAREFULLY
WITH STAGE PROPS, DURING A CAMPAIGN MEETING!... Geeze, get your facts
straight...

On Oct 29, 5:39 pm, wrote:
In article2e63e6c5-7c50-4f99-b795-8b6c4eac0044
@m33g2000pri.googlegroups.com, says...

On Oct 29, 3:29 pm, wrote:
Loogypicker wrote:
On Oct 29, 8:54 am, wrote:
In om,
says...

In ,
says...
wrote in message
wrote in message
wrote in message
[...]

There is nothing that could be said about Dick Cheney that could be
considered terrible.

On Thu, 29 Oct 2009 16:20:54 -0400, H the K
wrote:

On 10/29/09 2:11 PM, Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...

On Thu, 29 Oct 2009 12:27:42 -0400, H the
wrote:

On 10/29/09 12:14 PM, Tosk wrote:
In ,

says...

wrote in message

wrote in message
wrote in message

the dumbest bitch in America? "It's not a tax increase, it's eliminating
a tax decrease?" She actually said that.. Pfffftttt. Dumb empty headed
moron... Watch Harry defend this by making a comment about me, proving
he may be even dumber than the plastic surgery test dummy...

You are really an offensive oaf.

Hehe, typical lefty response.

I used to be one of you... until I met harry. He's a disgrace and an
embarassment to your party.

--Mike

Have you ever been close to the man? He smells funny, too. Probably those
nylon magical underclothes Mormons wear.

Steve

My dad wore those most of his life, most of them are not nylon either,
don't be so ignorant at the expense of what you know little of... It's
still bigotry, even if it is at the expense of Christians...

What purpose would be served by making fun of a religion *revealed* to a
guy who found a series of golden plates in a book buried in a hill in
New York state?

You mean the guys with one of the worlds biggest pipe organs. Nobody
can be wrong all the time.

Casady

Whatever. Say what you will, few here could hold a candle to dad. He
spent his life giving to people who needed it more than we did. But go
ahead, mock him if you must, if it really makes you feel better about
yourselves... He wouldn't mind.

No one is mocking your father, asshole.

All I did was mention that they had a world class cultural
achievement, a organ with more than ten thousand pipes.
Twelveth in the world in size. You can get some Bach CD's recorded
there.
Number thirteen is in a church in Charlotte, North Carolina, of all
places. GOB's that like Bach and NASCAR.

Casady

On Oct 29, 5:39*pm, Tosk wrote:
In article 2e63e6c5-7c50-4f99-b795-8b6c4eac0044
@m33g2000pri.googlegroups.com, says...

On Oct 29, 3:29*pm, Jim wrote:
Loogypicker wrote:
On Oct 29, 8:54 am, Tosk wrote:
In article ,
says...

In article ,
says...

wrote:

On 10/29/09 2:11 PM, Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...

On Thu, 29 Oct 2009 12:27:42 -0400, H the
wrote:

On 10/29/09 12:14 PM, Tosk wrote:
In ,

says...

wrote in message

wrote in message
wrote in message

[...]

It is a magnificent instrument, but it to my way of thinking is grossly
oversized for playing music from the Baroque period, which produced much
of the best repertoire for the pipe organ.

You might like the grand Marbella organ in Spain:

http://www.magicmarbella.com/marbella/organo/organo.htm

Jim Jim is offline

On Oct 29, 5:39 pm, Tosk wrote:
In article 2e63e6c5-7c50-4f99-b795-8b6c4eac0044
@m33g2000pri.googlegroups.com, says...
On Oct 29, 3:29 pm, Jim wrote:
Loogypicker wrote:
On Oct 29, 8:54 am, Tosk wrote:
In article ,
says...
In article ,
says...
"Tosk" wrote in message
[...]

straight...- Hide quoted text -

he didn't utter under his breath. He said it DIRECTLY to an
individual. Loud enough so that SEVERAL people heard it. Again, Cheney
said "**** you" to someone. In congress. And you're okay with it! Why?

That's just hear say. Show me the video.

In article 0a249cd7-c397-4d69-8ddd-3cedd0ea4844
@d10g2000yqh.googlegroups.com, says...

On Oct 29, 5:39*pm, Tosk wrote:
In article 2e63e6c5-7c50-4f99-b795-8b6c4eac0044
@m33g2000pri.googlegroups.com, says...

On Oct 29, 3:29*pm, Jim wrote:
Loogypicker wrote:
On Oct 29, 8:54 am, Tosk wrote:
In article ,
says...

In article ,
says...
"Tosk" wrote in message
[...]

Ok, I will play your game, even though your facts are screwed. He was
wrong to say something back to someone who was accusing him on nonsense.
Now tell mey why it's ok for my tax dollars to pay for someone to say
"Cheney had blood dripping from his teeth", "Republicans want old folks
to die" "the woman is a K street whore", all in front of a tv camera,
deliberately scripted, on my dime? Huh, tell me why it's ok. and don't
say because Cheney did this or that, 4 years ago...

On Oct 29, 5:39 pm, wrote:
In article2e63e6c5-7c50-4f99-b795-8b6c4eac0044
@m33g2000pri.googlegroups.com, says...

On Oct 29, 3:29 pm, wrote:
Loogypicker wrote:
On Oct 29, 8:54 am, wrote:
In om,
says...

In ,
says...
wrote in message
wrote in message
wrote in message
[...]

Cheney still has blood dripping from his teeth.
Republicans do want old folks to die.
The woman in question is a K Street whore.

So, what's your problem?

In article ,
says...

wrote:

On 10/29/09 2:11 PM, Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...

On Thu, 29 Oct 2009 12:27:42 -0400, H the
wrote:

On 10/29/09 12:14 PM, Tosk wrote:
In ,

says...

wrote in message

wrote in message
wrote in message

[...]

Wasn't talking about you directly, either way, your cynical tone wasn't
missed... I won't argue with you about dad, he was a great man who gave
more than half of what he made in his lifetime to others, and didn't
care if you were good or bad, Christian or agnostic... He just gave.
Jim Jim is offline

On Oct 29, 5:39 pm, Tosk wrote:
In article 2e63e6c5-7c50-4f99-b795-8b6c4eac0044
@m33g2000pri.googlegroups.com, says...
On Oct 29, 3:29 pm, Jim wrote:
Loogypicker wrote:
On Oct 29, 8:54 am, Tosk wrote:
In article ,
says...
In article ,
says...
"Tosk" wrote in message
[...]

Did Cheney really say those things 4 years ago? I don't believe it.

Nancy J. MWB[_2_] Tall Ship Photos 0 July 20th 09 05:05 AM
Republicans: Nancy Pelosi Was Mean To Us - Petty Sissies Vote No [email protected] General 5 October 4th 08 01:17 AM
Republicans: Nancy Pelosi Was Mean To Us - Petty Sissies Vote No [email protected] General 52 October 2nd 08 05:16 PM
Republicans: Nancy Pelosi Was Mean To Us - Petty Sissies VoteNo Dan General 0 October 2nd 08 05:48 AM
Republicans: Nancy Pelosi Was Mean To Us - Petty Sissies VoteNo Dan General 0 October 2nd 08 05:39 AM