Default Is Nancy Pelosi...

"Bill McKee" wrote in message

"nom=de=plume" wrote in message
"Bill McKee" wrote in message
m...

"nom=de=plume" wrote in message
"Bill McKee" wrote in message

"Jim" wrote in message
BAR wrote:
In article ,
says...
"mgg" wrote in message
"nom=de=plume" wrote in message
"Tosk" wrote in message

the dumbest bitch in America? "It's not a tax increase, it's
eliminating
a tax decrease?" She actually said that.. Pfffftttt. Dumb empty
headed
moron... Watch Harry defend this by making a comment about me,
proving
he may be even dumber than the plastic surgery test dummy...

You are really an offensive oaf.

Hehe, typical lefty response.

I used to be one of you... until I met harry. He's a disgrace and
an embarassment to your party.

--Mike
I doubt were ever a liberal or progressive if you think calling
someone, esp. the Speaker of the House, a bitch is appropriate.
She, like the others in Congress, is a politician. I guess there
must be some sort of double standard because she's a tough woman.
It's just politics if if it's a guy, but if a woman speaks up, then
she's got to be a bitch. Typical macho bs response.

Let's just call her what she really is: A power hungry bitch.
Should include Boxer in that catagory too. Must be something about
the California climate that makes them bitchy.

Nope, there is a difference. Pelosi is a bitch, but not a stupid
bitch. But Boxer is also stupid. But she runs as a Dem, so she keeps
getting reelected.

You guys are really out to lunch without a bucket. You've gotta be
right, right? No matter what. No matter if 45K people die every year.
No matter if you're lied to by the right-wingers on Fox and talk-radio.
You can't do your own thinking for yourself. Such a waste.

--
Nom=de=Plume

I rarely watch FOX or TV. And I think for myself. You just have to
see the pronouncements by Boxer to realize she is stupid. Pelosi is far
from stupid, but she is a bitch. The run in with the General is a prime
example.

So, if I think you're stupid, is it ok to call you a stupid bitch?

--
Nom=de=Plume

Only if you thought I was a bitch also. And I would be hard pressed to be
a bitch.

To clarify, you believe that Speaker Pelosi is a bitch. How do you define
the term bitch?

I think there are several instances where you could be considered one. Have
you ever been to prison? There are, apparently, plenty of male bitches in
prison.

--
Nom=de=Plume

"Bill McKee" wrote in message

"nom=de=plume" wrote in message
"Bill McKee" wrote in message
m...

"nom=de=plume" wrote in message
"Bill McKee" wrote in message

"Jim" wrote in message
BAR wrote:
In article ,
says...
"Tosk" wrote in message

[...]

Never been to jail, except as a visitor. And am not the feminine type.

In article ,
says...

nom=de=plume wrote:
"Bill McKee" wrote in message
m...
"nom=de=plume" wrote in message
"Bill McKee" wrote in message
"Jim" wrote in message
BAR wrote:
In article ,
says...
"Tosk" wrote in message
[...]

Sweetie, you don't need to ask permission to speak your mind. You can
let it all hang out if you want to.

Besides, coming from Plume, or Harry, WF3H, JPS, Bonnie, etc.. it's not
much of an insult

On Oct 29, 5:39*pm, Tosk wrote:
In article 2e63e6c5-7c50-4f99-b795-8b6c4eac0044
@m33g2000pri.googlegroups.com, says...

On Oct 29, 3:29*pm, Jim wrote:
Loogypicker wrote:
On Oct 29, 8:54 am, Tosk wrote:
In article ,
says...

In article ,
says...
"mgg" wrote in message
"nom=de=plume" wrote in message
"Tosk" wrote in message
al-september.org...
[...]
Geeze, I don't hear Plume coming to the defense of the poor woman that
Florida congressman called a whore.. Double standard indeed. Anybody
with a brain can agree, what Pelosi said was a lie (no surprise there)
and plain stupid.- Hide quoted text -

But it is VERY acceptable to Republicans when Cheney tell someone
"**** you" in the hallowed halls of congress, huh?

You have a good memory to remember a little incident that happened in 2004.
Who said it was very acceptable?

John, Lu and Justwait came to his defense right here in rec.boats.

Nope, didn't do it...- Hide quoted text -

Oh?

I asked you specifically why it was okay for Cheney to say that:

How is it that it's okay for Cheney to say **** YOU in the halls of
congress, but it's bad for a liberal to say asshole in a town hall meeting?

To which you replied:

Cause he said to himself, it was only for his own consumption. Jones
said it in a town hall meeting, on a mic, to a crowd.. Don't you see
the
difference? You have never thought out loud when you were emotional
about something?

So you did, indeed defend him.

On Oct 29, 5:37*pm, Tosk wrote:
In article d21fb03c-8376-4796-97ab-
, says...

On Oct 29, 3:29*pm, "Lu Powell" wrote:
"Loogypicker" wrote in message

On Oct 29, 8:54 am, Tosk wrote:

In article ,
says...

In article ,
says...

"Tosk" wrote in message

[...]

There is a difference between a bald-faced lie (see Pelosi), and a vulgar
personal remark (see Chaney). Neither one justifies the other. Another
example of and ad hominem remark.- Hide quoted text -

Uh, I take it you didn't see what I was replying to? Whining about a
Florida congressman who called someone a whore? (see above). That's
just horrible to republicans, but you'll come to the defence of Cheney
saying "**** you" in the halls of congress??

Please show us where any of us defended Cheney's comment.. It's just not
true.- Hide quoted text -

I asked:
How is it that it's okay for Cheney to say **** YOU in the halls of
congress, but it's bad for a liberal to say asshole in a town hall meeting?

To which you replied:

Cause he said to himself, it was only for his own consumption. Jones
said it in a town hall meeting, on a mic, to a crowd.. Don't you see
the
difference? You have never thought out loud when you were emotional
about something?

In article 6cb1b9c6-f5e1-4a05-a93d-
,
says...

On Oct 29, 5:39*pm, Tosk wrote:
In article 2e63e6c5-7c50-4f99-b795-8b6c4eac0044
@m33g2000pri.googlegroups.com, says...

On Oct 29, 3:29*pm, Jim wrote:
Loogypicker wrote:
On Oct 29, 8:54 am, Tosk wrote:
In article ,
says...

In article ,
says...
"mgg" wrote in message
"nom=de=plume" wrote in message
"Tosk" wrote in message
al-september.org...
[...]

Hummm, so I did... Oh well, still doesn't excuse the several deliberate
and carefully scripted crazy outbursts lately by the Grayson character.
He is out of control, even the dems agree..

Jim Jim is offline

Loogypicker wrote:
On Oct 29, 5:39 pm, Tosk wrote:
In article 2e63e6c5-7c50-4f99-b795-8b6c4eac0044
@m33g2000pri.googlegroups.com, says...

On Oct 29, 3:29 pm, Jim wrote:
Loogypicker wrote:
On Oct 29, 8:54 am, Tosk wrote:
In article ,
says...
In article ,
says...
"Tosk" wrote in message
[...]

Who is Jones. Bring me up to speed on this.

In article ,
says...

Loogypicker wrote:
On Oct 29, 5:39 pm, Tosk wrote:
In article 2e63e6c5-7c50-4f99-b795-8b6c4eac0044
@m33g2000pri.googlegroups.com, says...

On Oct 29, 3:29 pm, Jim wrote:
Loogypicker wrote:
On Oct 29, 8:54 am, Tosk wrote:
In article ,
says...
In article ,
says...
"Tosk" wrote in message
[...]

Jones is just another one of the ultra racist radicals Obama has brought
into his administration.
Jim Jim is offline

On Oct 29, 5:39 pm, Tosk wrote:
In article 2e63e6c5-7c50-4f99-b795-8b6c4eac0044
@m33g2000pri.googlegroups.com, says...

On Oct 29, 3:29 pm, Jim wrote:
Loogypicker wrote:
On Oct 29, 8:54 am, Tosk wrote:
In article ,
says...
In article ,
says...
"Tosk" wrote in message
[...]

Who the hell is Jones?

On Oct 29, 5:39*pm, Tosk wrote:
In article 2e63e6c5-7c50-4f99-b795-8b6c4eac0044
@m33g2000pri.googlegroups.com, says...

On Oct 29, 3:29*pm, Jim wrote:
Loogypicker wrote:
On Oct 29, 8:54 am, Tosk wrote:
In article ,
says...

In article ,
says...
"mgg" wrote in message
"nom=de=plume" wrote in message
"Tosk" wrote in message
al-september.org....
[...]

He is out of control, even the dems agree..- Hide quoted text -

SO, why IS it okay for a Cheney to say **** YOU to someone, but if a
liberal utters a cuss word, it's horrible?

Nancy J. MWB[_2_] Tall Ship Photos 0 July 20th 09 05:05 AM
Republicans: Nancy Pelosi Was Mean To Us - Petty Sissies Vote No [email protected] General 5 October 4th 08 01:17 AM
Republicans: Nancy Pelosi Was Mean To Us - Petty Sissies Vote No [email protected] General 52 October 2nd 08 05:16 PM
Republicans: Nancy Pelosi Was Mean To Us - Petty Sissies VoteNo Dan General 0 October 2nd 08 05:48 AM
Republicans: Nancy Pelosi Was Mean To Us - Petty Sissies VoteNo Dan General 0 October 2nd 08 05:39 AM