BoatBanter.com

-   -   Is Nancy Pelosi... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/111191-nancy-pelosi.html)

Tosk October 28th 09 12:23 PM

Is Nancy Pelosi...

the dumbest bitch in America? "It's not a tax increase, it's eliminating
a tax decrease?" She actually said that.. Pfffftttt. Dumb empty headed
moron... Watch Harry defend this by making a comment about me, proving
he may be even dumber than the plastic surgery test dummy...

Jim October 28th 09 01:02 PM

Is Nancy Pelosi...

Tosk wrote:

the dumbest bitch in America? "It's not a tax increase, it's eliminating
a tax decrease?" She actually said that.. Pfffftttt. Dumb empty headed
moron... Watch Harry defend this by making a comment about me, proving
he may be even dumber than the plastic surgery test dummy...

Even Harry is smart enough to avoid apologizing for Pelosi. I think.

BAR[_2_] October 28th 09 01:25 PM

Is Nancy Pelosi...

In article ,
says...

the dumbest bitch in America? "It's not a tax increase, it's eliminating
a tax decrease?" She actually said that.. Pfffftttt. Dumb empty headed
moron... Watch Harry defend this by making a comment about me, proving
he may be even dumber than the plastic surgery test dummy...

That's the funniest thing I've heard all morning.

Tosk October 28th 09 01:30 PM

Is Nancy Pelosi...

In article ,
says...

In article ,
says...

the dumbest bitch in America? "It's not a tax increase, it's eliminating
a tax decrease?" She actually said that.. Pfffftttt. Dumb empty headed
moron... Watch Harry defend this by making a comment about me, proving
he may be even dumber than the plastic surgery test dummy...

That's the funniest thing I've heard all morning.

Really, glad you liked it but I really can't take credit for it...;) I
was just watching the video and it frekin' blew me away!

nom=de=plume October 28th 09 05:41 PM

Is Nancy Pelosi...

"Tosk" wrote in message

the dumbest bitch in America? "It's not a tax increase, it's eliminating
a tax decrease?" She actually said that.. Pfffftttt. Dumb empty headed
moron... Watch Harry defend this by making a comment about me, proving
he may be even dumber than the plastic surgery test dummy...

You are really an offensive oaf.

--
Nom=de=Plume

Don White October 28th 09 06:34 PM

Is Nancy Pelosi...

"nom=de=plume" wrote in message
"Tosk" wrote in message

the dumbest bitch in America? "It's not a tax increase, it's eliminating
a tax decrease?" She actually said that.. Pfffftttt. Dumb empty headed
moron... Watch Harry defend this by making a comment about me, proving
he may be even dumber than the plastic surgery test dummy...

You are really an offensive oaf.

--
Nom=de=Plume

and that's letting him off easy.........

Jim October 28th 09 06:38 PM

Is Nancy Pelosi...

nom=de=plume wrote:
"Tosk" wrote in message

the dumbest bitch in America? "It's not a tax increase, it's eliminating
a tax decrease?" She actually said that.. Pfffftttt. Dumb empty headed
moron... Watch Harry defend this by making a comment about me, proving
he may be even dumber than the plastic surgery test dummy...

You are really an offensive oaf.

I'll have a word with him. There is really no excuse for offending you.

Tosk October 28th 09 07:00 PM

Is Nancy Pelosi...

In article , says...

nom=de=plume wrote:
"Tosk" wrote in message

the dumbest bitch in America? "It's not a tax increase, it's eliminating
a tax decrease?" She actually said that.. Pfffftttt. Dumb empty headed
moron... Watch Harry defend this by making a comment about me, proving
he may be even dumber than the plastic surgery test dummy...

You are really an offensive oaf.

I'll have a word with him. There is really no excuse for offending you.

I though Harry was going to be the one drunk enough to defend this
quote.. Apparently I was wrong, man.... Weird...

http://www.hunt101.com/data/500/deer...ights_look.jpg

http://sheikyermami.com/wp-
content/uploads/6a00d8341c60bf53ef01157087df79970b-500wi-300x225.jpg

Striking resemblance.. LOL

Tim October 28th 09 09:34 PM

Is Nancy Pelosi...

"Is Nancy Pelosi... "