BoatBanter.com

-   -   Is Nancy Pelosi... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/111191-nancy-pelosi.html)

Tosk October 29th 09 03:07 PM

Is Nancy Pelosi...

In article ,
says...

In article ad05da71-e475-4a26-8084-91e09854119b@
15g2000yqy.googlegroups.com,
says...

On Oct 29, 9:44*am, Tosk wrote:
In article e4a4e141-6ae9-47c7-aebf-edec25c97976
@d10g2000yqh.googlegroups.com, says...

On Oct 29, 8:54*am, Tosk wrote:
In article ,
says...

In article ,
says...

"mgg" wrote in message

"nom=de=plume" wrote in message
"Tosk" wrote in message

the dumbest bitch in America? "It's not a tax increase, it's eliminating
a tax decrease?" She actually said that.. Pfffftttt. Dumb empty headed
moron... *Watch Harry defend this by making a comment about me, proving
he may be even dumber than the plastic surgery test dummy...

You are really an offensive oaf.

Hehe, typical lefty response.

I used to be one of you... until I met harry. He's a disgrace and an
embarassment to your party.

--Mike

I doubt were ever a liberal or progressive if you think calling someone,
esp. the Speaker of the House, a bitch is appropriate. She, like the others
in Congress, is a politician. I guess there must be some sort of double
standard because she's a tough woman. It's just politics if if
it's a guy,
but if a woman speaks up, then she's got to be a bitch. Typical macho bs
response.

Let's just call her what she really is: A power hungry bitch.

Geeze, I don't hear Plume coming to the defense of the poor woman that
Florida congressman called a whore.. Double standard indeed. Anybody
with a brain can agree, what Pelosi said was a lie (no surprise there)
and plain stupid.- Hide quoted text -

Reverse Harry.........again.

So did you hear Plume defend her, or is it ok because it was a D
congressman that said it?- Hide quoted text -

Don't worry, we all know the conservative stance. Nothing a liberal
has ever done is good, everything a liberal does is bad, anything a
conservative does is good, nothing a conservative does is bad, just
like Harry in reverse.

So, it's ok for the piece of **** from Florida to call the lady a whore?
Just because he has a D under his name.. I get it now...

Oh yeah, but if a R like Imus calls someone a ho, that's not ok, he has
to be fired... If a Klansman has a D under his name, he can be a leader
in Congress, if a R makes a joke at a roast, he has to go... I am
starting to see it now, you guys are all like Harry...

Loogypicker[_2_] October 29th 09 03:47 PM

Is Nancy Pelosi...

On Oct 29, 9:44*am, Tosk wrote:
In article e4a4e141-6ae9-47c7-aebf-edec25c97976
@d10g2000yqh.googlegroups.com, says...

On Oct 29, 8:54*am, Tosk wrote:
In article ,
says...

In article ,
says...

"Tosk" wrote in message

[...]

starting to see it now, you guys are all like Harry...- Hide quoted text -

Imus was on the radio publicly humiliating, degrading, and being a
bigot.

SteveB October 29th 09 03:58 PM

Is Nancy Pelosi...

"Tosk" wrote in message

the dumbest bitch in America? "It's not a tax increase, it's eliminating
a tax decrease?" She actually said that.. Pfffftttt. Dumb empty headed
moron... Watch Harry defend this by making a comment about me, proving
he may be even dumber than the plastic surgery test dummy...

You are really an offensive oaf.

Hehe, typical lefty response.

I used to be one of you... until I met harry. He's a disgrace and an
embarassment to your party.

--Mike

Have you ever been close to the man? He smells funny, too. Probably those
nylon magical underclothes Mormons wear.

Steve

SteveB October 29th 09 03:59 PM

Is Nancy Pelosi...

"BAR" wrote in message
. ..
In article ,
says...

"Tosk" wrote in message

[...]

............. who employs illegal aliens at her vineyards, wineries, and
hotels.

Steve

Tosk October 29th 09 04:12 PM

Is Nancy Pelosi...

In article 74198820-4584-4ba3-ba9c-
, says...

On Oct 29, 9:44*am, Tosk wrote:
In article e4a4e141-6ae9-47c7-aebf-edec25c97976
@d10g2000yqh.googlegroups.com, says...

On Oct 29, 8:54*am, Tosk wrote:
In article ,
says...

In article ,
says...

"Tosk" wrote in message

[...]

And Grayson was on the campaign trail, publicly humiliating, degrading,
and being a crazed idiot, on our dollar... WTF man, you are the one
sounding like Harry....

Tosk October 29th 09 04:14 PM

Is Nancy Pelosi...

In article ,
says...

"Tosk" wrote in message

the dumbest bitch in America? "It's not a tax increase, it's eliminating
a tax decrease?" She actually said that.. Pfffftttt. Dumb empty headed
moron... Watch Harry defend this by making a comment about me, proving
he may be even dumber than the plastic surgery test dummy...

You are really an offensive oaf.

Hehe, typical lefty response.

I used to be one of you... until I met harry. He's a disgrace and an
embarassment to your party.

--Mike

Have you ever been close to the man? He smells funny, too. Probably those
nylon magical underclothes Mormons wear.

Steve

My dad wore those most of his life, most of them are not nylon either,
don't be so ignorant at the expense of what you know little of... It's
still bigotry, even if it is at the expense of Christians...

H the K[_4_] October 29th 09 04:27 PM

Is Nancy Pelosi...

On 10/29/09 12:14 PM, Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...

wrote in message

wrote in message
wrote in message

the dumbest bitch in America? "It's not a tax increase, it's eliminating
a tax decrease?" She actually said that.. Pfffftttt. Dumb empty headed
moron... Watch Harry defend this by making a comment about me, proving
he may be even dumber than the plastic surgery test dummy...

You are really an offensive oaf.

Hehe, typical lefty response.

I used to be one of you... until I met harry. He's a disgrace and an
embarassment to your party.

--Mike

Have you ever been close to the man? He smells funny, too. Probably those
nylon magical underclothes Mormons wear.

Steve

My dad wore those most of his life, most of them are not nylon either,
don't be so ignorant at the expense of what you know little of... It's
still bigotry, even if it is at the expense of Christians...

What purpose would be served by making fun of a religion *revealed* to a
guy who found a series of golden plates in a book buried in a hill in
New York state?

Richard Casady October 29th 09 05:03 PM

Is Nancy Pelosi...

On Thu, 29 Oct 2009 12:27:42 -0400, H the K
wrote:

On 10/29/09 12:14 PM, Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...

wrote in message

wrote in message
wrote in message

[...]

You mean the guys with one of the worlds biggest pipe organs. Nobody
can be wrong all the time.

Casady

H the K[_4_] October 29th 09 05:14 PM

Is Nancy Pelosi...

On 10/29/09 1:03 PM, Richard Casady wrote:
On Thu, 29 Oct 2009 12:27:42 -0400, H the
wrote:

On 10/29/09 12:14 PM, Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...

wrote in message

wrote in message
wrote in message

[...]

Far be it from me to make fun of a religious organization's organ,
though my preference is for the Flentrop at the Busch-Reisinger Museum
in Cambridge, (our fair city) MA.

nom=de=plume October 29th 09 05:49 PM

Is Nancy Pelosi...

"BAR" wrote in message
. ..
In article ,
says...

"Tosk" wrote in message

[...]

Let's just call you what you really are. No, I won't do it. It's too rude.

--
Nom=de=Plume