Default Is Nancy Pelosi...

"Tosk" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

In article ,
says...

"mgg" wrote in message

"nom=de=plume" wrote in message
"Tosk" wrote in message

the dumbest bitch in America? "It's not a tax increase, it's
eliminating
a tax decrease?" She actually said that.. Pfffftttt. Dumb empty
headed
moron... Watch Harry defend this by making a comment about me,
proving
he may be even dumber than the plastic surgery test dummy...

You are really an offensive oaf.

Hehe, typical lefty response.

I used to be one of you... until I met harry. He's a disgrace and an
embarassment to your party.

--Mike

I doubt were ever a liberal or progressive if you think calling
someone,
esp. the Speaker of the House, a bitch is appropriate. She, like the
others
in Congress, is a politician. I guess there must be some sort of double
standard because she's a tough woman. It's just politics if if it's a
guy,
but if a woman speaks up, then she's got to be a bitch. Typical macho
bs
response.

Let's just call her what she really is: A power hungry bitch.

Geeze, I don't hear Plume coming to the defense of the poor woman that
Florida congressman called a whore.. Double standard indeed. Anybody
with a brain can agree, what Pelosi said was a lie (no surprise there)
and plain stupid.

Wow. I'm sure there's someone, somewhere who called someone in Florida a
whore. Perhaps you should list all the instances of that happening, so I can
respond to each one!

--
Nom=de=Plume

In article ,
says...

On Thu, 29 Oct 2009 12:27:42 -0400, H the K
wrote:

On 10/29/09 12:14 PM, Tosk wrote:
In ,

says...

wrote in message

wrote in message
wrote in message

the dumbest bitch in America? "It's not a tax increase, it's eliminating
a tax decrease?" She actually said that.. Pfffftttt. Dumb empty headed
moron... Watch Harry defend this by making a comment about me, proving
he may be even dumber than the plastic surgery test dummy...

You are really an offensive oaf.

Hehe, typical lefty response.

I used to be one of you... until I met harry. He's a disgrace and an
embarassment to your party.

--Mike

Have you ever been close to the man? He smells funny, too. Probably those
nylon magical underclothes Mormons wear.

Steve

My dad wore those most of his life, most of them are not nylon either,
don't be so ignorant at the expense of what you know little of... It's
still bigotry, even if it is at the expense of Christians...

What purpose would be served by making fun of a religion *revealed* to a
guy who found a series of golden plates in a book buried in a hill in
New York state?

You mean the guys with one of the worlds biggest pipe organs. Nobody
can be wrong all the time.

Casady

Whatever. Say what you will, few here could hold a candle to dad. He
spent his life giving to people who needed it more than we did. But go
ahead, mock him if you must, if it really makes you feel better about
yourselves... He wouldn't mind.
Jim Jim is offline

nom=de=plume wrote:
"Tosk" wrote in message
In article ,
says...
In article ,
says...
"Tosk" wrote in message

[...]

Here's one instance, sweetie
http://www.wtsp.com/news/local/story...storyid=116408

In article ,
says...

On Thu, 29 Oct 2009 12:27:42 -0400, H the K
wrote:

On 10/29/09 12:14 PM, Tosk wrote:
In ,

says...

wrote in message

wrote in message
wrote in message

[...]

Yeah, go ahead and mock my dad, he wouldn't mind. Either way, he spent
his entire life and fortune taking care of folks who needed it more than
we did, you and the rest of you intolerant hypocrites couldn't hold a
candle to him...

In article ,
says...

nom=de=plume wrote:
"Tosk" wrote in message
In article ,
says...
In article ,
says...
"Tosk" wrote in message

[...]

Plume isn't smart enough to realize we are talking about Grayson doing
it on "our dime"...

On Oct 29, 8:54*am, Tosk wrote:
In article ,
says...

In article ,
says...

"Tosk" wrote in message

[...]

and plain stupid.- Hide quoted text -

But it is VERY acceptable to Republicans when Cheney tell someone
"**** you" in the hallowed halls of congress, huh?

In article f5cce588-3b17-4393-ab67-37c868e446c1
@m33g2000pri.googlegroups.com, says...

On Oct 29, 8:54*am, Tosk wrote:
In article ,
says...

In article ,
says...

"Tosk" wrote in message

[...]

Under his breath, not deliberately in front of a crowd, to garner
attention. This is pointless, I guess anything goes now...

I just got a nice "invitation" by email to Graysons house for a party,
maybe I should post it.. But no, I am sure the big mouth sperm burper
would have the thugs at my door in no time... Although it is pretty
funny...

"Loogypicker" wrote in message
On Oct 29, 8:54 am, Tosk wrote:
In article ,
says...

In article ,
says...

"Tosk" wrote in message

[...]

There is a difference between a bald-faced lie (see Pelosi), and a vulgar
personal remark (see Chaney). Neither one justifies the other. Another
example of and ad hominem remark.

Jim Jim is offline

Loogypicker wrote:
On Oct 29, 8:54 am, Tosk wrote:
In article ,
says...

In article ,
says...
"Tosk" wrote in message
[...]

You have a good memory to remember a little incident that happened in 2004.
Who said it was very acceptable?

SEARCH:
washingtonpost.com
Web
Powered by Google
washingtonpost.com Politics Bush Administration
Cheney Dismisses Critic With Obscenity
Clash With Leahy About Halliburton

By Helen Dewar and Dana Milbank
Washington Post Staff Writers
Friday, June 25, 2004; Page A04

A brief argument between Vice President Cheney and a senior Democratic
senator led Cheney to utter a big-time obscenity on the Senate floor
this week.

Quantcast

On Tuesday, Cheney, serving in his role as president of the Senate,
appeared in the chamber for a photo session. A chance meeting with Sen.
Patrick J. Leahy (Vt.), the ranking Democrat on the Judiciary Committee,
became an argument about Cheney's ties to Halliburton Co., an
international energy services corporation, and President Bush's judicial
nominees. The exchange ended when Cheney offered some crass advice.

"**** yourself," said the man who is a heartbeat from the presidency.

Leahy's spokesman, David Carle, yesterday confirmed the brief but fierce
exchange. "The vice president seemed to be taking personally the
criticism that Senator Leahy and others have leveled against
Halliburton's sole-source contracts in Iraq," Carle said.

As it happens, the exchange occurred on the same day the Senate passed
legislation described as the "Defense of Decency Act" by 99 to 1.

Cheney's office did not deny that the phrase was uttered. His spokesman,
Kevin S. Kellems, would say only that this language is not typical of
the vice presidential vocabulary. "Reserving the right to revise and
extend my remarks, that doesn't sound like language the vice president
would use," Kellems said, "but there was a frank exchange of views."

Gleeful Democrats pointed out that the White House has not always been
so forgiving of obscenity. In December, Democratic presidential
candidate John F. Kerry was quoted using the same word in describing
Bush's Iraq policy as botched. The president's chief of staff reacted
with indignation.

"That's beneath John Kerry," Chief of Staff Andrew H. Card Jr. said.
"I'm very disappointed that he would use that kind of language. I'm
hoping that he's apologizing at least to himself, because that's not the
John Kerry that I know."

This was not the first foray into French by Cheney and his boss. During
the 2000 campaign, Bush pointed out a New York Times reporter to Cheney
and said, without knowing the microphone was picking it up,
"major-league [expletive]." Cheney's response -- "Big Time" -- has
become his official presidential nickname.

Then there was that famous Talk magazine interview of Bush by Tucker
Carlson in 1999, in which the future president repeatedly used the F-word.

Tuesday's exchange began when Leahy crossed the aisle at the photo
session and joked to Cheney about being on the Republican side,
according to Carle. Then Cheney, according to Carle, "lashed into" Leahy
for remarks he made Monday criticizing Iraq contracts won without
competitive bidding by Halliburton, Cheney's former employer.

Leahy, Carle said, retorted that Democrats "have not appreciated White
House collusion in smears" that Democrats were anti-Catholic for
blocking judicial nominees such as William H. Pryor Jr. Democrats
demanded that Bush disavow the allegations by conservative groups, but
the White House did not.

The Democratic National Committee has declared this to be "Halliburton
Week" to portray administration ties to the controversial company.
"Sounds like it's making somebody a little testy," Kerry spokesman Chad
Clanton said.

Republicans did their best to defend the vice president. Senate
Judiciary Committee Chairman Orrin G. Hatch (R-Utah), while pointing out
that he was unaware of the incident, described Cheney as "very honest"
and said: "I don't blame anyone for standing up for his integrity."

There is no rule against obscene language by a vice president on the
Senate floor. The senators were present for a group picture and not in
session, so Rule 19 of the Senate rules -- which prohibits vulgar
statements "unbecoming a senator" -- does not apply, according to a
Senate official. Even if the Senate were in session, the vice president,
though constitutionally the president of the Senate, is an executive
branch official and therefore free to use whatever language he likes.

© 2004 The Washington Post Company

On Oct 29, 3:29*pm, "Lu Powell" wrote:
"Loogypicker" wrote in message

On Oct 29, 8:54 am, Tosk wrote:

In article ,
says...

In article ,
says...

"Tosk" wrote in message

[...]

example of and ad hominem remark.- Hide quoted text -

Uh, I take it you didn't see what I was replying to? Whining about a
Florida congressman who called someone a whore? (see above). That's
just horrible to republicans, but you'll come to the defence of Cheney
saying "**** you" in the halls of congress??

Nancy J. MWB[_2_] Tall Ship Photos 0 July 20th 09 05:05 AM
Republicans: Nancy Pelosi Was Mean To Us - Petty Sissies Vote No [email protected] General 5 October 4th 08 01:17 AM
Republicans: Nancy Pelosi Was Mean To Us - Petty Sissies Vote No [email protected] General 52 October 2nd 08 05:16 PM
Republicans: Nancy Pelosi Was Mean To Us - Petty Sissies VoteNo Dan General 0 October 2nd 08 05:48 AM
Republicans: Nancy Pelosi Was Mean To Us - Petty Sissies VoteNo Dan General 0 October 2nd 08 05:39 AM