Default Is Nancy Pelosi...

On Oct 28, 4:42*pm, H the K wrote:
On 10/28/09 5:34 PM, Tim wrote:

"Is Nancy Pelosi..."

Next to my first wife? *Possibly.

?

Speaking of wives, Krausie, how's the Dr-Dr?
mgg mgg is offline

"nom=de=plume" wrote in message
"Tosk" wrote in message

the dumbest bitch in America? "It's not a tax increase, it's eliminating
a tax decrease?" She actually said that.. Pfffftttt. Dumb empty headed
moron... Watch Harry defend this by making a comment about me, proving
he may be even dumber than the plastic surgery test dummy...

You are really an offensive oaf.

Hehe, typical lefty response.

I used to be one of you... until I met harry. He's a disgrace and an
embarassment to your party.

--Mike

"Tosk" wrote in message

the dumbest bitch in America? "It's not a tax increase, it's eliminating
a tax decrease?" She actually said that.. Pfffftttt. Dumb empty headed
moron... Watch Harry defend this by making a comment about me, proving
he may be even dumber than the plastic surgery test dummy...

You are really an offensive oaf.

Hehe, typical lefty response.

I used to be one of you... until I met harry. He's a disgrace and an
embarassment to your party.

--Mike

I doubt were ever a liberal or progressive if you think calling someone,
esp. the Speaker of the House, a bitch is appropriate. She, like the others
in Congress, is a politician. I guess there must be some sort of double
standard because she's a tough woman. It's just politics if if it's a guy,
but if a woman speaks up, then she's got to be a bitch. Typical macho bs
response.

--
Nom=de=Plume

In article ,
says...

"Tosk" wrote in message

[...]

Let's just call her what she really is: A power hungry bitch.

Jim Jim is offline

BAR wrote:
In article ,
says...
"Tosk" wrote in message

[...]

Should include Boxer in that catagory too. Must be something about the
California climate that makes them bitchy.

On Oct 29, 8:54*am, Tosk wrote:
In article ,
says...

In article ,
says...

"Tosk" wrote in message

[...]

Geeze, I don't hear Plume coming to the defense of the poor woman that
Florida congressman called a whore.. Double standard indeed. Anybody
with a brain can agree, what Pelosi said was a lie (no surprise there)
and plain stupid.- Hide quoted text -

Reverse Harry.........again.

In article e4a4e141-6ae9-47c7-aebf-edec25c97976
@d10g2000yqh.googlegroups.com, says...

On Oct 29, 8:54*am, Tosk wrote:
In article ,
says...

In article ,
says...

"Tosk" wrote in message

[...]

So did you hear Plume defend her, or is it ok because it was a D
congressman that said it?

On Oct 29, 9:44*am, Tosk wrote:
In article e4a4e141-6ae9-47c7-aebf-edec25c97976
@d10g2000yqh.googlegroups.com, says...

On Oct 29, 8:54*am, Tosk wrote:
In article ,
says...

In article ,
says...

"Tosk" wrote in message

[...]

congressman that said it?- Hide quoted text -

Don't worry, we all know the conservative stance. Nothing a liberal
has ever done is good, everything a liberal does is bad, anything a
conservative does is good, nothing a conservative does is bad, just
like Harry in reverse.

In article ad05da71-e475-4a26-8084-91e09854119b@
15g2000yqy.googlegroups.com, says...

On Oct 29, 9:44*am, Tosk wrote:
In article e4a4e141-6ae9-47c7-aebf-edec25c97976
@d10g2000yqh.googlegroups.com, says...

On Oct 29, 8:54*am, Tosk wrote:
In article ,
says...

In article ,
says...

"Tosk" wrote in message

[...]

So, it's ok for the piece of **** from Florida to call the lady a whore?
Just because he has a D under his name.. I get it now...

Nancy J. MWB[_2_] Tall Ship Photos 0 July 20th 09 05:05 AM
Republicans: Nancy Pelosi Was Mean To Us - Petty Sissies Vote No [email protected] General 5 October 4th 08 01:17 AM
Republicans: Nancy Pelosi Was Mean To Us - Petty Sissies Vote No [email protected] General 52 October 2nd 08 05:16 PM
Republicans: Nancy Pelosi Was Mean To Us - Petty Sissies VoteNo Dan General 0 October 2nd 08 05:48 AM
Republicans: Nancy Pelosi Was Mean To Us - Petty Sissies VoteNo Dan General 0 October 2nd 08 05:39 AM