Default Is Nancy Pelosi...

the dumbest bitch in America? "It's not a tax increase, it's eliminating
a tax decrease?" She actually said that.. Pfffftttt. Dumb empty headed
moron... Watch Harry defend this by making a comment about me, proving
he may be even dumber than the plastic surgery test dummy...
Jim Jim is offline

Tosk wrote:

the dumbest bitch in America? "It's not a tax increase, it's eliminating
a tax decrease?" She actually said that.. Pfffftttt. Dumb empty headed
moron... Watch Harry defend this by making a comment about me, proving
he may be even dumber than the plastic surgery test dummy...

Even Harry is smart enough to avoid apologizing for Pelosi. I think.

"Tosk" wrote in message

the dumbest bitch in America? "It's not a tax increase, it's eliminating
a tax decrease?" She actually said that.. Pfffftttt. Dumb empty headed
moron... Watch Harry defend this by making a comment about me, proving
he may be even dumber than the plastic surgery test dummy...

You are really an offensive oaf.

--
Nom=de=Plume

"nom=de=plume" wrote in message
"Tosk" wrote in message

the dumbest bitch in America? "It's not a tax increase, it's eliminating
a tax decrease?" She actually said that.. Pfffftttt. Dumb empty headed
moron... Watch Harry defend this by making a comment about me, proving
he may be even dumber than the plastic surgery test dummy...

You are really an offensive oaf.

--
Nom=de=Plume

and that's letting him off easy.........

Jim Jim is offline

nom=de=plume wrote:
"Tosk" wrote in message

the dumbest bitch in America? "It's not a tax increase, it's eliminating
a tax decrease?" She actually said that.. Pfffftttt. Dumb empty headed
moron... Watch Harry defend this by making a comment about me, proving
he may be even dumber than the plastic surgery test dummy...

You are really an offensive oaf.

I'll have a word with him. There is really no excuse for offending you.

In article , says...

nom=de=plume wrote:
"Tosk" wrote in message

the dumbest bitch in America? "It's not a tax increase, it's eliminating
a tax decrease?" She actually said that.. Pfffftttt. Dumb empty headed
moron... Watch Harry defend this by making a comment about me, proving
he may be even dumber than the plastic surgery test dummy...

You are really an offensive oaf.

I'll have a word with him. There is really no excuse for offending you.

I though Harry was going to be the one drunk enough to defend this
quote.. Apparently I was wrong, man.... Weird...

http://www.hunt101.com/data/500/deer...ights_look.jpg

http://sheikyermami.com/wp-
content/uploads/6a00d8341c60bf53ef01157087df79970b-500wi-300x225.jpg

Striking resemblance.. LOL
Tim Tim is offline

"Is Nancy Pelosi... "

Next to my first wife? Possibly.

?

Nancy J. MWB[_2_] Tall Ship Photos 0 July 20th 09 05:05 AM
Republicans: Nancy Pelosi Was Mean To Us - Petty Sissies Vote No [email protected] General 5 October 4th 08 01:17 AM
Republicans: Nancy Pelosi Was Mean To Us - Petty Sissies Vote No [email protected] General 52 October 2nd 08 05:16 PM
Republicans: Nancy Pelosi Was Mean To Us - Petty Sissies VoteNo Dan General 0 October 2nd 08 05:48 AM
Republicans: Nancy Pelosi Was Mean To Us - Petty Sissies VoteNo Dan General 0 October 2nd 08 05:39 AM