Tosk Tosk is offline

Default Is Nancy Pelosi...

In article ,
says...

nom=de=plume wrote:
"Bill McKee" wrote in message
m...
"nom=de=plume" wrote in message
"Bill McKee" wrote in message
"Jim" wrote in message
BAR wrote:
In article ,
says...
"mgg" wrote in message
"nom=de=plume" wrote in message
"Tosk" wrote in message
the dumbest bitch in America? "It's not a tax increase, it's
eliminating
a tax decrease?" She actually said that.. Pfffftttt. Dumb empty
headed
moron... Watch Harry defend this by making a comment about me,
proving
he may be even dumber than the plastic surgery test dummy...
You are really an offensive oaf.

Hehe, typical lefty response.

I used to be one of you... until I met harry. He's a disgrace and an
embarassment to your party.

--Mike
I doubt were ever a liberal or progressive if you think calling
someone, esp. the Speaker of the House, a bitch is appropriate. She,
like the others in Congress, is a politician. I guess there must be
some sort of double standard because she's a tough woman. It's just
politics if if it's a guy, but if a woman speaks up, then she's got
to be a bitch. Typical macho bs response.
Let's just call her what she really is: A power hungry bitch.
Should include Boxer in that catagory too. Must be something about the
California climate that makes them bitchy.
Nope, there is a difference. Pelosi is a bitch, but not a stupid bitch.
But Boxer is also stupid. But she runs as a Dem, so she keeps getting
reelected.
You guys are really out to lunch without a bucket. You've gotta be right,
right? No matter what. No matter if 45K people die every year. No matter
if you're lied to by the right-wingers on Fox and talk-radio. You can't
do your own thinking for yourself. Such a waste.

--
Nom=de=Plume

I rarely watch FOX or TV. And I think for myself. You just have to see
the pronouncements by Boxer to realize she is stupid. Pelosi is far from
stupid, but she is a bitch. The run in with the General is a prime
example.

So, if I think you're stupid, is it ok to call you a stupid bitch?

Sweetie, you don't need to ask permission to speak your mind. You can
let it all hang out if you want to.

Besides, coming from Plume, or Harry, WF3H, JPS, Bonnie, etc.. it's not
much of an insult