Tosk Tosk is offline

Default Is Nancy Pelosi...

In article e8567f01-f2f8-404f-b9e8-9979c85fe9c5
@a32g2000yqm.googlegroups.com, says...

On Oct 30, 10:37*am, Tosk wrote:
In article 6cb1b9c6-f5e1-4a05-a93d-
,
says...

On Oct 29, 5:39*pm, Tosk wrote:
In article 2e63e6c5-7c50-4f99-b795-8b6c4eac0044
@m33g2000pri.googlegroups.com, says...

On Oct 29, 3:29*pm, Jim wrote:
Loogypicker wrote:
On Oct 29, 8:54 am, Tosk wrote:
In article ,
says...

In article ,
says...
"mgg" wrote in message
"nom=de=plume" wrote in message
"Tosk" wrote in message
al-september.org...
the dumbest bitch in America? "It's not a tax increase, it's eliminating
a tax decrease?" She actually said that.. Pfffftttt. Dumb empty headed
moron... *Watch Harry defend this by making a comment about me, proving
he may be even dumber than the plastic surgery test dummy...
You are really an offensive oaf.
Hehe, typical lefty response.
I used to be one of you... until I met harry. He's a disgrace and an
embarassment to your party.
--Mike
I doubt were ever a liberal or progressive if you think calling someone,
esp. the Speaker of the House, a bitch is appropriate. She, like the others
in Congress, is a politician. I guess there must be some sort of double
standard because she's a tough woman. It's just politics if if it's a guy,
but if a woman speaks up, then she's got to be a bitch. Typical macho bs
response.
Let's just call her what she really is: A power hungry bitch.
Geeze, I don't hear Plume coming to the defense of the poor woman that
Florida congressman called a whore.. Double standard indeed. Anybody
with a brain can agree, what Pelosi said was a lie (no surprise there)
and plain stupid.- Hide quoted text -

But it is VERY acceptable to Republicans when Cheney tell someone
"**** you" in the hallowed halls of congress, huh?

You have a good memory to remember a little incident that happened in 2004.
Who said it was very acceptable?

John, Lu and Justwait came to his defense right here in rec.boats.

Nope, didn't do it...- Hide quoted text -

Oh?

I asked *you specifically why it was okay for Cheney to say that:

How is it that it's okay for Cheney to say **** YOU in the halls of
congress, but it's bad for a liberal to say asshole in a town hall meeting?

To which you replied:

Cause he said to himself, it was only for his own consumption. Jones
said it in a town hall meeting, on a mic, to a crowd.. Don't you see
the
difference? You have never thought out loud when you were emotional
about something?

So you did, indeed defend him.

Hummm, so I did... *Oh well, still doesn't excuse the several deliberate
and carefully scripted crazy outbursts lately by the Grayson character.
He is out of control, even the dems agree..- Hide quoted text -

SO, why IS it okay for a Cheney to say **** YOU to someone, but if a
liberal utters a cuss word, it's horrible?

What are you talking about, it was Cheney that "uttered" under his
breath... Grayson said terrible things about Cheny, and another woman,
DELIBERATELY AND ON VIDEO, IN FRONT OF AN AUDIENCE, SCRIPTED CAREFULLY
WITH STAGE PROPS, DURING A CAMPAIGN MEETING!... Geeze, get your facts
straight...