Loogypicker[_2_] Loogypicker[_2_] is offline

Default Is Nancy Pelosi...

On Oct 30, 12:27*pm, Tosk wrote:
In article e8567f01-f2f8-404f-b9e8-9979c85fe9c5
@a32g2000yqm.googlegroups.com, says...

On Oct 30, 10:37*am, Tosk wrote:
In article 6cb1b9c6-f5e1-4a05-a93d-
,
says...

On Oct 29, 5:39*pm, Tosk wrote:
In article 2e63e6c5-7c50-4f99-b795-8b6c4eac0044
@m33g2000pri.googlegroups.com, says...

On Oct 29, 3:29*pm, Jim wrote:
Loogypicker wrote:
On Oct 29, 8:54 am, Tosk wrote:
In article ,
says...

In article ,
says...
"mgg" wrote in message
"nom=de=plume" wrote in message
"Tosk" wrote in message
al-september.org...
the dumbest bitch in America? "It's not a tax increase, it's eliminating
a tax decrease?" She actually said that.. Pfffftttt. Dumb empty headed
moron... *Watch Harry defend this by making a comment about me, proving
he may be even dumber than the plastic surgery test dummy...
You are really an offensive oaf.
Hehe, typical lefty response.
I used to be one of you... until I met harry. He's a disgrace and an
embarassment to your party.
--Mike
I doubt were ever a liberal or progressive if you think calling someone,
esp. the Speaker of the House, a bitch is appropriate. She, like the others
in Congress, is a politician. I guess there must be some sort of double
standard because she's a tough woman. It's just politics if if it's a guy,
but if a woman speaks up, then she's got to be a bitch. Typical macho bs
response.
Let's just call her what she really is: A power hungry bitch.
Geeze, I don't hear Plume coming to the defense of the poor woman that
Florida congressman called a whore.. Double standard indeed. Anybody
with a brain can agree, what Pelosi said was a lie (no surprise there)
and plain stupid.- Hide quoted text -

But it is VERY acceptable to Republicans when Cheney tell someone
"**** you" in the hallowed halls of congress, huh?

You have a good memory to remember a little incident that happened in 2004.
Who said it was very acceptable?

John, Lu and Justwait came to his defense right here in rec.boats.

Nope, didn't do it...- Hide quoted text -

Oh?

I asked *you specifically why it was okay for Cheney to say that:

How is it that it's okay for Cheney to say **** YOU in the halls of
congress, but it's bad for a liberal to say asshole in a town hall meeting?

To which you replied:

Cause he said to himself, it was only for his own consumption. Jones
said it in a town hall meeting, on a mic, to a crowd.. Don't you see
the
difference? You have never thought out loud when you were emotional
about something?

So you did, indeed defend him.

Hummm, so I did... *Oh well, still doesn't excuse the several deliberate
and carefully scripted crazy outbursts lately by the Grayson character.