posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Pussies of a Feather

....All flocking together....
What a bunch of pussies arguing about gun control!!! You're all a
dismal lot of losers. All of you are fruits. I don't want to take your
guns away. Ganzy is the typical uneducated ass as usual. Even the
ultra liberal Penn & Teller did a segment on gun control (On
Showtime's Bull****) proving that crime statistics in the USA are more
about population density and blending cultures than the weapons
employed during violent outbursts.
I have never owned a hand gun. In the time that I worked on E. Tremont
ave. I never wanted one, nor did I need one when I left my job as a
bouncer, nor did ANY of the other coolers I knew who dealt with hard
cases every week. Two of my close friends are detectives and are
recently retired. They no longer have their guns. The last time anyone
mugged me and got what was in my pockets was when I was 14 years old.
After that anyone who was foolish enough to try such a thing ended up
with a broken wrist, bloody eye and in one extreme case, a popped
knee. I still feel badly about that knee, but there were two people
attacking me and I needed to completely disable one fast. Anyone who's
not full of **** knows full well that a gun is rarely going to help
you in a close attack.
Of course most of you have never been in a real fight or know a damn
thing about dealing with a hardcase. You watch TV and buy a gun and
fancy you need it and that if anyone messes with you it will prove to
be the equalizer. What a joke! If you had any....ANY balls at all
you'd learn how to handle yourself like a man, rather than some pussy
who needs the pussy-assed crutch of a pistol. Meanwhile, there are
people like me (and a LOT worse) that will take your gun and shove it
straight up your ass.
As for rifles...hey, if you like target shooting or hunting up dinner,
enjoy. I prefer my compound bow that I've been using for 10 years
(target only) and I have 7 jr. archer medals with a longbow. My bow is
not a weapon as I use it, but just like a hammer, it can be.
Still, not being a total pussy like Joe, Scotty and the rest, I don't
need to make a weapon of my bow anymore than I require a pistol. It's
just so very gay to feel the "need" for a gun or to even discuss it as
a "right." After all, a pistol is a type of firearm designed to kill
other human beings. Unless I like collecting such devices, why would I
want or need one? I don't want a gas chamber either.
What really makes pussies of you all is that one side cries about
their right to carry guns, the other squeals about controlling
guns....and both really use the deaths of 32 people to make their dumb
and pussified comments. Those 32 deaths were a fairly unique tragedy.
It happens very rarely. I could walk into a crowded room with a brick
and kill a lot of people too. Ban the bricks. Lock up every "sick"
person. Never sell a gun to the "wrong" person.
Yeah, right. You are all raving idiots.

Capt RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
ups.com...
What really makes pussies of you all is that one side cries about
their right to carry guns, the other squeals about controlling
guns....and both really use the deaths of 32 people to make their dumb
and pussified comments. Those 32 deaths were a fairly unique tragedy.
It happens very rarely. I could walk into a crowded room with a brick
and kill a lot of people too. Ban the bricks. Lock up every "sick"
person. Never sell a gun to the "wrong" person.
Yeah, right. You are all raving idiots.

I'd appreciate it if you didn't lump me in with all the political agenda
pushing assholes who don't care one lick about the horror and tragedy of
those killings. I made my position clear in my harsh rebuttal of
psychopathic Oz. People who use those tragic deaths to further some
political agenda are ghouls, creeps and subhuman **** piles.

I agree with you. People need to have some decency. Push whatever agenda
you wish to push but give the dead some respect by not jumping on them
like vultures and pecking their still warm dead flesh. Sub human
behavior initiated by liberals but joined in by conservatives. It's a
sad day made sadder by cretins on both sides.

Wilbur Hubbard

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Few words of any sense here. You completely back up my point about the will
and ability to defend yourself without a gun. That's what the military
teaches and what most colleges teach the opposite of.

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

On Apr 17, 2:54 pm, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:
"Capt. Rob" wrote in message

ups.com...

[...]

Cut the crap Wilbur, Bubbles just made his" I don't need a gun", cuz
I'm a bad ass.... use to be bouncer in some NYC ********. Then he
bragged a bit about his william tell bow and arrow exploits. And his
dumb as **** brick story. If he pulled a brick on me I'd shove it up
his ass so fast he be barfing pebbles. He's using the murder of 33
people to brag about his so called manly fighting skills.

The only reason he posted is he had a few min to kill between his
soccer mom duties. That and Suzy's working, so he was able to sneek
back in asa without her knowing and ringing his nappy head again.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

AS I PASS through my incarnations in every age and race,
I make my proper prostrations to the Gods of the Market Place.
Peering through reverent fingers I watch them flourish and fall,
And the Gods of the Copybook Headings, I notice, outlast them all.
We were living in trees when they met us. They showed us each in turn
That Water would certainly wet us, as Fire would certainly burn:
But we found them lacking in Uplift, Vision and Breadth of Mind,
So we left them to teach the Gorillas while we followed the March of
Mankind.

We moved as the Spirit listed. They never altered their pace,
Being neither cloud nor wind-borne like the Gods of the Market Place,
But they always caught up with our progress, and presently word would come
That a tribe had been wiped off its icefield, or the lights had gone out in
Rome.

With the Hopes that our World is built on they were utterly out of touch,
They denied that the Moon was Stilton; they denied she was even Dutch;
They denied that Wishes were Horses; they denied that a Pig had Wings;
So we worshipped the Gods of the Market Who promised these beautiful things.

When the Cambrian measures were forming, They promised perpetual peace.
They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would
cease.
But when we disarmed They sold us and delivered us bound to our foe,
And the Gods of the Copybook Headings said: "Stick to the Devil you know."

On the first Feminian Sandstones we were promised the Fuller Life
(Which started by loving our neighbour and ended by loving his wife)
Till our women had no more children and the men lost reason and faith,
And the Gods of the Copybook Headings said: "The Wages of Sin is Death."

In the Carboniferous Epoch we were promised abundance for all,
By robbing selected Peter to pay for collective Paul;
But, though we had plenty of money, there was nothing our money could buy,
And the Gods of the Copybook Headings said: "If you don't work you die."

Then the Gods of the Market tumbled, and their smooth-tongued wizards
withdrew
And the hearts of the meanest were humbled and began to believe it was true
That All is not Gold that Glitters, and Two and Two make Four
And the Gods of the Copybook Headings limped up to explain it once more.

As it will be in the future, it was at the birth of Man
There are only four things certain since Social Progress began.
That the Dog returns to his Vomit and the Sow returns to her Mire,
And the burnt Fool's bandaged finger goes wabbling back to the Fire;

And that after this is accomplished, and the brave new world begins
When all men are paid for existing and no man must pay for his sins,
As surely as Water will wet us, as surely as Fire will bum,
The Gods of the Copybook Headings with terror and slaughter return.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Joe wrote:
If he pulled a brick on me I'd shove it up
his ass so fast he be barfing pebbles.

Now *that* was funny. Probably true, too.

The only reason he posted is he had a few min to kill between his
soccer mom duties. That and Suzy's working, so he was able to sneek
back in asa without her knowing and ringing his nappy head again.

ya think he's still trouble for all the crap he's posted about her
boat?

DSK

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

On Apr 17, 8:47 pm, wrote:
Joe wrote:
If he pulled a brick on me I'd shove it up
his ass so fast he be barfing pebbles.

Now *that* was funny. Probably true, too.

The only reason he posted is he had a few min to kill between his
soccer mom duties. That and Suzy's working, so he was able to sneek
back in asa without her knowing and ringing his nappy head again.

ya think he's still trouble for all the crap he's posted about her
boat?

DSK

More likely she threatened to divorce his sorry ass. With all his
Russian girl stories, and the Ghost girl bragging, you know she loaded
his ass up and put him in the sticks where she can keep a tight leash
on him.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Joe" wrote in message
ups.com...

More likely she threatened to divorce his sorry ass. With all his
Russian girl stories, and the Ghost girl bragging, you know she loaded
his ass up and put him in the sticks where she can keep a tight leash
on him.

Joe

Don't forget he put her on display here, thick ankles and all. Remember the
references to how good she is at sex, urning her into a piece of meat.
Bragging about personal assets and the like. She must have some self esteem
issues to continue to support the clown while he runs about buying yachts,
cars, stereos, GPS and still spends significant time with ex-girlfriends and
brags about it. Maybe she gets off on the public humiliation. If a woman can
put down a firm hand she is also very capable of leaving him. Why she hasn't
is beyond me, unless she's a piece of work also.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Bob Crantz wrote:
"Joe" wrote in message
ups.com...

More likely she threatened to divorce his sorry ass. With all his
Russian girl stories, and the Ghost girl bragging, you know she loaded
his ass up and put him in the sticks where she can keep a tight leash
on him.

Joe

Don't forget he put her on display here, thick ankles and all. Remember the
references to how good she is at sex, urning her into a piece of meat.
Bragging about personal assets and the like. She must have some self esteem
issues to continue to support the clown while he runs about buying yachts,
cars, stereos, GPS and still spends significant time with ex-girlfriends and
brags about it. Maybe she gets off on the public humiliation. If a woman can
put down a firm hand she is also very capable of leaving him. Why she hasn't
is beyond me, unless she's a piece of work also.

How did this turn into a discussion about Hillary Clinton?
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Cut the crap Wilbur, Bubbles just made his" I don't need a gun", cuz
I'm a bad ass.... use to be bouncer in some NYC ********. Then he
bragged a bit about his william tell bow and arrow exploits. And his
dumb as **** brick story. If he pulled a brick on me I'd shove it up
his ass so fast he be barfing pebbles. He's using the murder of 33
people to brag about his so called manly fighting skills.

The very idea that Joe sees a mention of "fighting skills" as bragging
proves what kind of "man" he is...or thinks he is. I learned to fight
through an unfortunate series of events. I made money out of it for a
while, but I also had to associate with people that I didn't like.
Instead of learning to fight, it's a hell of a lot more manly (poor
Joe doesn't see this of course) to learn another language or study
astronomy.
As for "manliness", Suzanne was dating a cop who still runs a self
defense school in the Bronx before she married me. She trained for a
total of 11 years and could take most guys apart if she wanted to. She
actually likes fighting and that's fine. I'd rather read or sail, but
we're all glad to know that Joe is the type of primitive primate who
thinks hurting people is something to brag about.

RB
35s5
NY

BB pussies out again Scotty ASA 1 June 10th 06 02:10 AM
Birdboats of a Feather Joe ASA 5 December 2nd 05 11:17 PM
Timing of N Fork Feather releases? Bill Tuthill General 0 October 21st 03 06:16 PM
Drowning on N.Fork Feather River(N.California) ColteauxRaft1 General 1 September 30th 03 04:31 PM