posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Default Pussies of a Feather

At least Joe takes the cover off his compass when he sails . . .

Wilbur Hubbard- Hide quoted text -

Rob does not like exposing Suzy's boat to either sunlight or water. I
bet Suzy still has a big blue tarp over her boat.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

On Apr 18, 7:40 pm, OzOne wrote:
On Wed, 18 Apr 2007 20:33:33 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
scribbled thusly:

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
roups.com...
You're nutz..you know that eh!?

Sure do! But look at poor Joe spinning on the hook like I never left!
So far he's blowing off about speaking Spanish and boxing in the
service! Joe's a hoot! The poor guy is STILL talking about buying the
right boat and meanwhile I'm enjoying mine and his is STILL dockside!
The right boat would have been the one he'd have sailed until he
bought his "blue water" boat. He's the classic infinit refit story!
And I'll be sailing this weekend while Joe looks for a new compass for
his wheelhouse....can't set off for blue water without that "perfect"
compass, right, Joe????

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!

At least Joe takes the cover off his compass when he sails . . .

Wilbur Hubbard

Why is that always necessary?

It is never necessary on a boat sailing on a dirt pad several hour
away from where you live.

Joe

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

I welcome you to crackerbox palace,
We've been expecting you.- Hide quoted text -

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Well just back in from the Wednesday night races,

You took that big steel boat racing??? Do tell!!!!!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

On Apr 18, 9:33 pm, OzOne wrote:
On 18 Apr 2007 18:36:07 -0700, Joe
scribbled thusly:

Well just back in from the Wednesday night races,

You race that barge?
Bwaaahahhahahahahhahahahhahahhahaha!

Not today OZ, but I have raced a several Harvest moon regetta's 250
miles each way.
http://sports.webshots.com/photo/269...63212926KtVVcr

This is lake racing and I race my dink. http://sports.webshots.com/photo/261...63212926DdkPsY

You get any sailing in today ozzy?

Joe

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

I welcome you to crackerbox palace,
We've been expecting you.

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

On Apr 18, 9:22 pm, "Capt. Rob" wrote:
Well just back in from the Wednesday night races,

You took that big steel boat racing??? Do tell!!!!!

RB
35s5
NY

No robbie, my 13 ft La Brisa, with a new set of sails and a new big
spinnaker, single handed. We've only had the racing for about 5 weeks
this year, but every wen night till winter, which gives me all winter
to practice and tune the boat and just enjoy day sailing like you get
to do a couple times per year. My LaBrisa will leave any 35s5 in it's
wake and can carry 4 adults. Got a bit of a sunburn the other day
while it was snowing in NYC. Had a nice breeze tonight too. 15 kts
steady until sundown and it died off.

My commute to the boat is 45 seconds from my boat, then takes about 4
min to get the sails up and out onto a 3000 acre lake. BTW I'm typing
this while on my boat.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha must suck to be stuck out in the sticks!

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

On Apr 18, 10:02 pm, OzOne wrote:
On 18 Apr 2007 19:45:52 -0700, Joe
scribbled thusly:

On Apr 18, 9:33 pm, OzOne wrote:
On 18 Apr 2007 18:36:07 -0700, Joe
scribbled thusly:

Well just back in from the Wednesday night races,

You race that barge?
Bwaaahahhahahahahhahahahhahahhahaha!

Not today OZ, but I have raced a several Harvest moon regetta's 250
miles each way.
http://sports.webshots.com/photo/269...63212926KtVVcr

This is lake racing and I race my dink.http://sports.webshots.com/photo/261...63212926DdkPsY

You get any sailing in today ozzy?

Nope, after beina away for 3 months and spending about $US 250,000 on
an old race car, I need to do some work.....well earn some money at
least.

I hear you, I spent 30 bucks on my 1961 Econoline Truck and need to
buckle down and re-coup that money ;0). It has a 144 CI six banger...
0-55 in 3.4 min. Quarter mile in just under 138 seconds. Hard to
harness all 75 HP. I'm going to add wheelie bars soon.

Won't be sailing much , season ends in 2 weeks.

Bummer

Joe

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

I welcome you to crackerbox palace,
We've been expecting you.- Hide quoted text -

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

On Apr 18, 10:42 pm, OzOne wrote:
On 18 Apr 2007 20:31:19 -0700, Joe
scribbled thusly:

Mine goes a little harder than that...http://www.lanciarally037.com/e-corsaprova.htm

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

I welcome you to crackerbox palace,
We've been expecting you.

Mine will be better looking when I put the wheelie bar on, and the 427
cobra jet in.
http://www.dragtimes.com/images/7441...Street-Rod.jpg

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

On Apr 18, 10:53 pm, OzOne wrote:
On 18 Apr 2007 20:51:29 -0700, Joe
scribbled thusly:

On Apr 18, 10:42 pm, OzOne wrote:
On 18 Apr 2007 20:31:19 -0700, Joe
scribbled thusly:

I hear you, I spent 30 bucks on my 1961 Econoline Truck and need to
buckle down and re-coup that money ;0). It has a 144 CI six banger...
0-55 in 3.4 min. Quarter mile in just under 138 seconds. Hard to
harness all 75 HP. I'm going to add wheelie bars soon.

Mine goes a little harder than that...http://www.lanciarally037.com/e-corsaprova.htm

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

I welcome you to crackerbox palace,
We've been expecting you.

Mine will be better looking when I put the wheelie bar on, and the 427
cobra jet in.
http://www.dragtimes.com/images/7441...Street-Rod.jpg

Joe

Nice.....

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

I welcome you to crackerbox palace,
We've been expecting you.- Hide quoted text -

My Dog Skipper likes it too!
http://sports.webshots.com/photo/264...63212926SIZiAo

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

No robbie, my 13 ft La Brisa, with a new set of sails and a new big
spinnaker, single handed.

Bwahahahahahaha! Since you currently ave the wrong boat you need
another one....as I've always maintained!

My LaBrisa will leave any 35s5 in it's
wake and can carry 4 adults.

Yeah, but there's no BBQ and we often go out with more than 4 adullt.
You see, unlike you we have friends!

Got a bit of a sunburn the other day

A fool who can't use sunscreen?

My commute to the boat is 45 seconds from my boat, then takes
about 4
min to get the sails up and out onto a 3000 acre lake. BTW I'm typing
this while on my boat.

Hmmm, I'm typing this from my office in my second house. Unless you're
typing aboard a nice big Swan of some big comfortable 80 foot sailing
yacht, you're just doing what a lot of poor people must do. I just
bought more land in fact, lakefront. Now if you were constantly
cruising that would be another matter.
But you're not, Joe. You're not. So that's just an el-cheapo floating
motel you have there. It's no fun to sail, so you bought an el cheapo
toy boat to play with instead. Dude, that's El Sado Pathetico! (I'm
talkin' Spanish for ya!

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha must suck to be stuck out in the
sticks!

Nah, we can get to the boat now without dealing with bridges and tolls
and there's rarely traffic from here. And I just watched the last half
of Magnolia with my father, who's staying in the guest room. On Friday
we're putting together Tom's cedar swingset and fort with a couple of
friends. Then on Sunday we're going sailing on a friend's J34c (that
we nearly bought). Since I'm lucky enough to have a son, I sure
wouldn't want him cramped up on some old boat. In fact I really don't
want to give up my film and music collection either and I'm working to
get an MG-TF restored. All of that...a beautiful wife and son.
Tomorrow morning I'll walk with Thomas down to the stream. I'm trying
to think of any aspect of your life I'd envy for a second....and
there's just nada. Sorry, Joe.

Bwahahaaaha! for me and a "sniffle" for poor not so mighty or young
Joe.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

On Apr 18, 11:13 pm, OzOne wrote:
On 18 Apr 2007 21:00:58 -0700, Joe
scribbled thusly:

My Dog Skipper likes it too!
http://sports.webshots.com/photo/264...63212926SIZiAo

Joe

Yeah, I've seen the dog...both of them

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

I welcome you to crackerbox palace,
We've been expecting you.

Just what is the Cracker Box Palace OZ?
Is that like the hotel California, where they been expecting you?

Joe

BB pussies out again Scotty ASA 1 June 10th 06 02:10 AM
Birdboats of a Feather Joe ASA 5 December 2nd 05 11:17 PM
Timing of N Fork Feather releases? Bill Tuthill General 0 October 21st 03 06:16 PM
Drowning on N.Fork Feather River(N.California) ColteauxRaft1 General 1 September 30th 03 04:31 PM