posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob Capt. Rob is offline

Default Pussies of a Feather

....All flocking together....
What a bunch of pussies arguing about gun control!!! You're all a
dismal lot of losers. All of you are fruits. I don't want to take your
guns away. Ganzy is the typical uneducated ass as usual. Even the
ultra liberal Penn & Teller did a segment on gun control (On
Showtime's Bull****) proving that crime statistics in the USA are more
about population density and blending cultures than the weapons
employed during violent outbursts.
I have never owned a hand gun. In the time that I worked on E. Tremont
ave. I never wanted one, nor did I need one when I left my job as a
bouncer, nor did ANY of the other coolers I knew who dealt with hard
cases every week. Two of my close friends are detectives and are
recently retired. They no longer have their guns. The last time anyone
mugged me and got what was in my pockets was when I was 14 years old.
After that anyone who was foolish enough to try such a thing ended up
with a broken wrist, bloody eye and in one extreme case, a popped
knee. I still feel badly about that knee, but there were two people
attacking me and I needed to completely disable one fast. Anyone who's
not full of **** knows full well that a gun is rarely going to help
you in a close attack.
Of course most of you have never been in a real fight or know a damn
thing about dealing with a hardcase. You watch TV and buy a gun and
fancy you need it and that if anyone messes with you it will prove to
be the equalizer. What a joke! If you had any....ANY balls at all
you'd learn how to handle yourself like a man, rather than some pussy
who needs the pussy-assed crutch of a pistol. Meanwhile, there are
people like me (and a LOT worse) that will take your gun and shove it
straight up your ass.
As for rifles...hey, if you like target shooting or hunting up dinner,
enjoy. I prefer my compound bow that I've been using for 10 years
(target only) and I have 7 jr. archer medals with a longbow. My bow is
not a weapon as I use it, but just like a hammer, it can be.
Still, not being a total pussy like Joe, Scotty and the rest, I don't
need to make a weapon of my bow anymore than I require a pistol. It's
just so very gay to feel the "need" for a gun or to even discuss it as
a "right." After all, a pistol is a type of firearm designed to kill
other human beings. Unless I like collecting such devices, why would I
want or need one? I don't want a gas chamber either.
What really makes pussies of you all is that one side cries about
their right to carry guns, the other squeals about controlling
guns....and both really use the deaths of 32 people to make their dumb
and pussified comments. Those 32 deaths were a fairly unique tragedy.
It happens very rarely. I could walk into a crowded room with a brick
and kill a lot of people too. Ban the bricks. Lock up every "sick"
person. Never sell a gun to the "wrong" person.
Yeah, right. You are all raving idiots.

Capt RB
35s5
NY