posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Pussies of a Feather

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com...

Cut the crap Wilbur, Bubbles just made his" I don't need a gun", cuz
I'm a bad ass.... use to be bouncer in some NYC ********. Then he
bragged a bit about his william tell bow and arrow exploits. And his
dumb as **** brick story. If he pulled a brick on me I'd shove it up
his ass so fast he be barfing pebbles. He's using the murder of 33
people to brag about his so called manly fighting skills.

The very idea that Joe sees a mention of "fighting skills" as bragging
proves what kind of "man" he is...or thinks he is. I learned to fight
through an unfortunate series of events. I made money out of it for a
while, but I also had to associate with people that I didn't like.
Instead of learning to fight, it's a hell of a lot more manly (poor
Joe doesn't see this of course) to learn another language or study
astronomy.
As for "manliness", Suzanne was dating a cop who still runs a self
defense school in the Bronx before she married me. She trained for a
total of 11 years and could take most guys apart if she wanted to. She
actually likes fighting and that's fine. I'd rather read or sail, but
we're all glad to know that Joe is the type of primitive primate who
thinks hurting people is something to brag about.

Let's get a mud wrestling match going between Suzanne and Miss Terry.
Bikinis optional. I'll put my money on the sexy little redhead.

Wilbur Hubbard

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com...

As for "manliness", Suzanne was dating a cop who still runs a self
defense school in the Bronx before she married me. She trained for a
total of 11 years and could take most guys apart if she wanted to. She
actually likes fighting and that's fine.

She obviously has you beaten into place. As for other men, it is very
doubtful that any skills she learned in a "self defense" class could
overcome a majority of men. "Self defense" is just that, defense. It is
doubtful she could go toe to toe with a determined attacker, especially a
normal sized man. Her defense techniques are based on surprise (a
willingness to fight back), and techniques to make the attackers initial
tries fruitless. Most women when punched directly in the face, jaw, side of
the head or in the throat go down instantly and don't get up.Most men can
deliver a 20g blow to another man's head and studies show this increases to
over 40 g's to a woman's head. Don't kid yourself size does matter.

Sonia Fahey

4th Dan, Wado Ryu

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

On Apr 18, 11:58 am, "Capt. Rob" wrote:
[...]

RB
35s5
NY

Bwahahahahaha Bob Quote:

"Meanwhile, there are
people like me (and a LOT worse) that will take your gun and shove it
straight up your ass. " = trying to bragg. Jeeze Bob, you can not open
your trap without bragging about a gadget, land, girl, wife,
ect.ect.ect you are famous for it, just ask anyone.

I've seen you have posted on a few boxing site before Bob. You like
boxing?
When I served in the navy I was the 6th fleet (smokers) champion
boxer. Never had any formal boxing training, but at an early age
became a black belt in Aikido. That took several years of study.

Since you are so manly and into astronomy..do you know celestial
navigation? Have that endorsement on your licence? Oh I guess maybe
you never studied a book about sailing and stick to interpting Russian
porn magazines.

BTW I speak Spanish fairly well, never opened a book to study it, can
not write it, but I had the pleasure of 2 years running a 300 ton
workboat for Pemex out of ciudad del Carmen and laguna de Campeche. I
had an excellent Pemex agent stationed on my boat. We became good
friends and he taught me well. That and we have 20-30 Mexican's
working in the shipyard that I always BS with, and test my Spanish
skills with daily.

Adios mi amigo

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

When I served in the navy I was the 6th fleet (smokers) champion
boxer. Never had any formal boxing training, but at an early age
became a black belt in Aikido. That took several years of study.

Wow, you speak some Spanish AND you studied for "several years?"
Yowza! That's real impressive. Sorry to say my training was less
formal though I made money at it and it was rarely any fun. Joe, you
strike me as a certain type of fellow I was paid to deal with on a
regular basis. That doesn't make you a bad person, just the sort of
dang fool I was always depressed to deal with. I'm happy you were a
boxing champ and you have a belt. I once had to toss out the Bronx
Golden Gloves champ out of the club after he kicked a waitress. He
threw hard and when I removed him I was careful not to hurt his arms.
I didn't feel any more manly afterwards though. Maybe I should have
spoken to him in broken Spanish?
I have a feeling you own a DVD copy of Road House so you don't miss
the edited parts on TNT.

Cheers, tough dude.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

On Apr 18, 4:33 pm, "Capt. Rob" wrote:
When I served in the navy I was the 6th fleet (smokers) champion
boxer. Never had any formal boxing training, but at an early age
became a black belt in Aikido. That took several years of study.

Wow, you speak some Spanish AND you studied for "several years?"
Yowza! That's real impressive. Sorry to say my training was less
formal though I made money at it and it was rarely any fun.

Must suck to do something you did not enjoy.

Joe, you
strike me as a certain type of fellow I was paid to deal with on a
regular basis. That doesn't make you a bad person, just the sort of
dang fool I was always depressed to deal with.

Did they point out to you what an asshole you are all the time as
well?

I'm happy you were a
boxing champ and you have a belt. I once had to toss out the Bronx
Golden Gloves champ out of the club after he kicked a waitress. He
threw hard and when I removed him I was careful not to hurt his arms.

Why do you have so much concern for a dip**** who would kick a woman?
Seems you lean towards no respect for women.

I didn't feel any more manly afterwards though. Maybe I should have
spoken to him in broken Spanish?

Puto

I have a feeling you own a DVD copy of Road House so you don't miss
the edited parts on TNT.

Road House? Never seen it.

I have a feeling you cherish your VCR recording's of "The Man Show".

Cheers, tough dude.

Back at ya... big bad (but gentle) bouncer.

Joe

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Must suck to do something you did not enjoy.

In some ways, yes. But it builds character to do it and I was paid a
grand a week most of the time. That waa a nice bit of cash at the time
and I only worked 3 or 4 nights a week. I'm not surprised you never
did a job you didn't like. As I said, I know your sort very well.

Did they point out to you what an asshole you are all the time as
well?

Sure, what else could they do? I was usually one of 3-4 guys who'd be
throwing them out. They usually didn't say much until after they got
tossed. Name calling only hurts folks like you, which is why you
resort to it.

Why do you have so much concern for a dip**** who would kick a
woman?
Seems you lean towards no respect for women.

Sometimes a nice fellow turns into a bad fellow when they're drunk.
Sometimes, as in your case, the bad stuff shows through all the time.
In the case of the young fighter, I had no interest in stopping him
from doing the one thing he had going for him. I see you're ready to
fully judge and punish someone for a mistake. Also, it later turned
out that the waitress had words with him and yanked his hair. I was
hired to stop problems and prevent lawsuits. not punish people based
on a single action. You'd be a very poor cooler. We had a little thing
we'd always say....."There are people who make trouble and stop
trouble and then there are a few who ARE trouble. It's only the last
sort we'd worry about. My last gig was dealing with that last sort.
It's not about being tough, Joe. Tough guys don't even look the part,
act the part...they just do what they have to do because it's in their
nature. Then there are guys like you; the guys who THINK they're
tough. They're the blowjobs who had some martial arts training, some
boxing in camp or the army, some prison ****. They go out the door
first and easiest, Joe. Just as you would. As for being gentle, I
certainly am. I'd NEVER hit anyone unless I had no other choice.
That's for punks and kids. I don't own a gun and don't like them. In
fact I prefer a Bridges of Madison County to Die Hard by a country
mile. I was never tough in my life. I was just paid to throw people
out of clubs at one time and I was good at it.

I have a feeling you cherish your VCR recording's of "The Man
Show".

Golly, Joe Tough, you got me there! Only they're on Beta. It's better.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

You're nutz..you know that eh!?

Sure do! But look at poor Joe spinning on the hook like I never left!
So far he's blowing off about speaking Spanish and boxing in the
service! Joe's a hoot! The poor guy is STILL talking about buying the
right boat and meanwhile I'm enjoying mine and his is STILL dockside!
The right boat would have been the one he'd have sailed until he
bought his "blue water" boat. He's the classic infinit refit story!
And I'll be sailing this weekend while Joe looks for a new compass for
his wheelhouse....can't set off for blue water without that "perfect"
compass, right, Joe????

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com...
You're nutz..you know that eh!?

Sure do! But look at poor Joe spinning on the hook like I never left!
So far he's blowing off about speaking Spanish and boxing in the
service! Joe's a hoot! The poor guy is STILL talking about buying the
right boat and meanwhile I'm enjoying mine and his is STILL dockside!
The right boat would have been the one he'd have sailed until he
bought his "blue water" boat. He's the classic infinit refit story!
And I'll be sailing this weekend while Joe looks for a new compass for
his wheelhouse....can't set off for blue water without that "perfect"
compass, right, Joe????

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!

At least Joe takes the cover off his compass when he sails . . .

Wilbur Hubbard

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Why is that always necessary?

It isn't of course. Having the cover OFF while in waters you know is
just sun damage and poor treatment of gear. Since Joe has a pilot
house and his tub is chained to the dock like Sinatra's barge, he can
afford to leave his cover off!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

On Apr 18, 8:05 pm, "Capt. Rob" wrote:
Why is that always necessary?

It isn't of course. Having the cover OFF while in waters you know is
just sun damage and poor treatment of gear. Since Joe has a pilot
house and his tub is chained to the dock like Sinatra's barge, he can
afford to leave his cover off!

RB
35s5
NY

Well just back in from the Wednesday night races, I see suzy is still
at work.
And bubbles boat is still sitting in a dirt yard. It's nice to get a
few hours sailing in nightly. Sure is nice living on the water and
being able to sail anytime.

How's that boy doing with his Banjo lessons bubba les? You better get
that yard mowed, maybe move some dirt back up that hill Bubbles before
momma gets home.
Bwahahahahaaa part of that character building misery Rob endures...

Bwahahahahahahahaaa.

Joe

BB pussies out again Scotty ASA 1 June 10th 06 02:10 AM
Birdboats of a Feather Joe ASA 5 December 2nd 05 11:17 PM
Timing of N Fork Feather releases? Bill Tuthill General 0 October 21st 03 06:16 PM
Drowning on N.Fork Feather River(N.California) ColteauxRaft1 General 1 September 30th 03 04:31 PM