posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Pussies of a Feather

Maxprop wrote:
"Scotty" wrote in message

"Maxprop" wrote in message
hlink.net...

"Scotty" wrote in message
om...

"Capt. JG" wrote in

I doubt anyone really does. I was never a bouncer, but

I've known two.

Neither was particularly big, imposing, or agressive.

Well sure, that was fine for the kind of bars you

frequented

Gay bars?

"Say, big fella--you'll have to leave now. Um, meet me

out back . . ."

Did that always work, Max?

Ask someone from San Francisco. We don't have any gay bars around here,
AFAIK.

Max

Heck, even Grand Rapids, the soul of Calvinsim, has gay bars...you just
haven't looked hard enough...
posted to alt.sailing.asa

In article t,
Maxprop wrote:

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
In article . net,
Maxprop wrote:

"Scotty" wrote in message
om...

"Capt. JG" wrote in

I doubt anyone really does. I was never a bouncer, but
I've known two.
Neither was particularly big, imposing, or agressive.

Well sure, that was fine for the kind of bars you frequented

Gay bars?

"Say, big fella--you'll have to leave now. Um, meet me out back . . ."

You guys like gay bars? TMI

We don't have any around here.

Now SF--that would be an entirely different story.

No doubt. I take it you and Scott are quite familiar with them. g

--
Capt. JG @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Charlie Morgan wrote:
Max, you are an idiot, in addition to not knowing anything about guns. I use 500
grain cartridges, and everybody who actually knows anything about guns knows
that the 45-70 rifle has an effective range of 2 miles or better.

So tell us more about this rifle you claim to have owned. What kind
was it? I'm also curious how you got a good sight picture with the
stock "braced against a small tree."

DSK

BB pussies out again Scotty ASA 1 June 10th 06 02:10 AM
Birdboats of a Feather Joe ASA 5 December 2nd 05 11:17 PM
Timing of N Fork Feather releases? Bill Tuthill General 0 October 21st 03 06:16 PM
Drowning on N.Fork Feather River(N.California) ColteauxRaft1 General 1 September 30th 03 04:31 PM