posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Default Pussies of a Feather

On Apr 17, 2:54 pm, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:
"Capt. Rob" wrote in message

ups.com...

What really makes pussies of you all is that one side cries about
their right to carry guns, the other squeals about controlling
guns....and both really use the deaths of 32 people to make their dumb
and pussified comments. Those 32 deaths were a fairly unique tragedy.
It happens very rarely. I could walk into a crowded room with a brick
and kill a lot of people too. Ban the bricks. Lock up every "sick"
person. Never sell a gun to the "wrong" person.
Yeah, right. You are all raving idiots.

I'd appreciate it if you didn't lump me in with all the political agenda
pushing assholes who don't care one lick about the horror and tragedy of
those killings. I made my position clear in my harsh rebuttal of
psychopathic Oz. People who use those tragic deaths to further some
political agenda are ghouls, creeps and subhuman **** piles.

I agree with you. People need to have some decency. Push whatever agenda
you wish to push but give the dead some respect by not jumping on them
like vultures and pecking their still warm dead flesh. Sub human
behavior initiated by liberals but joined in by conservatives. It's a
sad day made sadder by cretins on both sides.

Wilbur Hubbard

Cut the crap Wilbur, Bubbles just made his" I don't need a gun", cuz
I'm a bad ass.... use to be bouncer in some NYC ********. Then he
bragged a bit about his william tell bow and arrow exploits. And his
dumb as **** brick story. If he pulled a brick on me I'd shove it up
his ass so fast he be barfing pebbles. He's using the murder of 33
people to brag about his so called manly fighting skills.

The only reason he posted is he had a few min to kill between his
soccer mom duties. That and Suzy's working, so he was able to sneek
back in asa without her knowing and ringing his nappy head again.

Joe