posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Default Pussies of a Feather

On Apr 17, 8:47 pm, wrote:
Joe wrote:
If he pulled a brick on me I'd shove it up
his ass so fast he be barfing pebbles.

Now *that* was funny. Probably true, too.

The only reason he posted is he had a few min to kill between his
soccer mom duties. That and Suzy's working, so he was able to sneek
back in asa without her knowing and ringing his nappy head again.

ya think he's still trouble for all the crap he's posted about her
boat?

DSK

More likely she threatened to divorce his sorry ass. With all his
Russian girl stories, and the Ghost girl bragging, you know she loaded
his ass up and put him in the sticks where she can keep a tight leash
on him.

Joe