posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob Capt. Rob is offline

Default Pussies of a Feather

Cut the crap Wilbur, Bubbles just made his" I don't need a gun", cuz
I'm a bad ass.... use to be bouncer in some NYC ********. Then he
bragged a bit about his william tell bow and arrow exploits. And his
dumb as **** brick story. If he pulled a brick on me I'd shove it up
his ass so fast he be barfing pebbles. He's using the murder of 33
people to brag about his so called manly fighting skills.

The very idea that Joe sees a mention of "fighting skills" as bragging
proves what kind of "man" he is...or thinks he is. I learned to fight
through an unfortunate series of events. I made money out of it for a
while, but I also had to associate with people that I didn't like.
Instead of learning to fight, it's a hell of a lot more manly (poor
Joe doesn't see this of course) to learn another language or study
astronomy.
As for "manliness", Suzanne was dating a cop who still runs a self
defense school in the Bronx before she married me. She trained for a
total of 11 years and could take most guys apart if she wanted to. She
actually likes fighting and that's fine. I'd rather read or sail, but
we're all glad to know that Joe is the type of primitive primate who
thinks hurting people is something to brag about.

RB
35s5
NY