Puck

Peter Parsnip wrote:
Be still! and revere Puck, who blessed us with their presence on 18 Apr
2005...

Peter Parsnip wrote:

Be still! and revere Puck, who blessed us with their presence on 17
Apr 2005...

ah wrote:

Donal wrote:

"Capt. Neal�" wrote in message

"blondie" wrote in message

Capt. Neal� wrote in
:

"Jeff" wrote in message

OK, here's another. This pic includes a place where my cat Arlo
jumped overboard, at great risk.

http://www.sv-loki.com/where4.jpg

Hint: Since Jeff's 'sailing' is confined to the ICW, and his last
pic was of the Dismal Swamp area; as he motors south he would run
into the Albemarle Sound.

CN

Where is that? Got a map, Captain? Or should I consult your
navigator?

Best wishes,

blondie

Albemarle sound is tucked in behind the lighthouse on Cape Hatteras
which is located on Ocracoke Island.

I have charts. Jeff probably uses maps.

Respectfully,
Capt. Neal (was gonna say 'Hugs' but LP scratches when jealous!)

Haven't you noticed the similiarity in style between LP and blondie?

You've been taken for a sucker.

It seems that you are willing to sacrifice the ng to satisfy your
personal goals. You have come a long way since the days when you
were the mainstay of alt.sailing.asa. Your current position
saddens me, and I believe that you will soon become as irrelevant as
the flonkers. I think that it is sad that you should hang up your
hat in such circumstances.

Regards

Donal

Is the answer the Isle of Wight?

I vote that the Isle of Wight goes Lib Dem this time.

I vote for it sinking.

Heathen!
Begone from this newsgroup, foul wench.

Eyes up.

Have you lived there long, or do you come from a long line of cousins?

Puck

Peter Parsnip wrote:

Be still! and revere Puck, who blessed us with their presence on 17
Apr 2005...

ah wrote:

Donal wrote:

"Capt. Neal�" wrote in message

"blondie" wrote in message

Capt. Neal� wrote in
:

"Jeff" wrote in message

[...]

Neither. I just know what is best for the Isle of Wight.

Sorry, you need to have married at least two of your own cousins,
preferably first cousins, before you can have a valid opinion.

Bow before me.

With the emphasis on 'before' or 'me'?

ah

PMD wrote:
Mr wrote:

"ah" wrote in message

Puck wrote:

ah wrote:

Donal wrote:

"Capt. Neal?" wrote in message

"blondie" wrote in message

Capt. Neal? wrote in
:

"Jeff" wrote in message

[...]

Firth of Filth!
--
ah

Mid Atlantic - USA?

Mr Pounder

LOL!

Hahahahahaha..Shuttup.
--
ah

/\_/|
=0-0=
\'I'|
||,,\_
|[,,/,\
|[|,\_,,)
((J(=__/
meow
ah

Mr wrote:
"ah" wrote in message
> [...]
Puck wrote:
ah wrote:
Donal wrote:

"Capt. Neal?" wrote in message

"blondie" wrote in message

Capt. Neal? wrote in
:

"Jeff" wrote in message

[...]

*hello*

Where is Isle of Wight?

North Carolina?

No.

San Salvador?

No.

Lichtenstein?

No.

*NEEEAAAXXT!*
--
ah

/\_/|
=0-0=
\'I'|
||,,\_
|[,,/,\
|[|,\_,,)
((J(=__/
meow
ah

Peter Parsnip wrote:

Be still! and revere Puck, who blessed us with their presence on 17
Apr 2005...

ah wrote:

Donal wrote:

"Capt. Neal�" wrote in message

"blondie" wrote in message

. ..

Capt. Neal� wrote in
m:

"Jeff" wrote in message

[...]

Oops. I apologise. I am not au fait with Isle of Wight customs as you
seem to be. Perhaps you can do the canvassing on my behalf then?

Bow before me.

With the emphasis on 'before' or 'me'?

Neither. The emphasis is on Bow. I have a large bow placed before me. It
is indeed a good Bow.

Oh, Ship!
--
ah

/\_/|
=0-0=
\'I'|
||,,\_
|[,,/,\
|[|,\_,,)
((J(=__/
meow

PMD

ah wrote:
PMD wrote:

Mr wrote:

"ah" wrote in message
> [...]

Puck wrote:

ah wrote:

Donal wrote:

"Capt. Neal?" wrote in message

"blondie" wrote in message

Capt. Neal? wrote in
:

"Jeff" wrote in message

[...]

No, you shuttup.

--

~PMD~

Squadron Leader
Captain Lon

PMD bottom posted: No, you shuttup.

You made me scroll ALL the way down just to read the lousy three words you
wrote? You bottom posting choad!

--
Captain Lon

"Rock stars! Is there anything they don't know?" Homer Simpson

"PMD" wrote in message
news:1113934681.759f49a62eb15623e4cb1048ff9f20fb@t eranews...
ah wrote:
PMD wrote:

Mr wrote:

"ah" wrote in message
> [...]

Puck wrote:

ah wrote:

Donal wrote:

"Capt. Neal?" wrote in message

"blondie" wrote in message

Capt. Neal? wrote in
:

"PMD" wrote in message
news:1113851287.ca2722b6372326ee9ae10c28af4c0618@t eranews...
Mr wrote:

"ah" wrote in message
> [...]

Puck wrote:

ah wrote:

Donal wrote:

"Capt. Neal?" wrote in message

"blondie" wrote in message

Capt. Neal? wrote in
:

"Jeff" wrote in message

[...]

That's where ah operates.
He told me so.

Mr Pounder

"ah" wrote in message
PMD wrote:
Mr wrote:

"ah" wrote in message
> [...]

Puck wrote:

ah wrote:

Donal wrote:

"Capt. Neal?" wrote in message

"blondie" wrote in message

Capt. Neal? wrote in
:

"Jeff" wrote in message

[...]

Hahahaahahahhahahahaahhahahaahhahahaahahahaha!!!

Mr Pounder

Peter Parsnip wrote:

Be still! and revere Puck, who blessed us with their presence on 17
Apr 2005...

ah wrote:

Donal wrote:

"Capt. Neal?" wrote in message

"blondie" wrote in message

. ..

Capt. Neal? wrote in
m:

"Jeff" wrote in message

[...]

Strange little place is the Isle of Wight.
I got lost there once ................ difficult to do but I have a gift for
getting lost.

Mr Pounder

Name that place quiz #5 Jeff Cruising 8 April 19th 05 09:47 PM
Name that place quiz #2 Jeff ASA 9 April 19th 05 02:03 AM
Name that place quiz #4 Jeff Cruising 5 April 16th 05 07:18 PM
Name that place quiz #3 Jeff ASA 6 April 15th 05 04:28 PM
Name that place quiz #1 Jeff ASA 9 April 13th 05 01:23 PM