PMD

Mr wrote:
"PMD" wrote in message
news:1114304578.f7684e36f31085fcc427c5f744749f0c@t eranews...

Mr
wrote:

"PMD" wrote in message
news:1114114649.2be0fa7ff3f9dfd7ba9704cdb1c6e8e 7@teranews...

Mr
wrote:

"ah" wrote in message
news:apF9e.26318$Zn3.860@trnddc02...

Mr
wrote:

"ah" wrote in message
newsLf9e.20673$Zn3.11576@trnddc02...

Mr
wrote:

"ah" wrote in message
news:YqY8e.46586$9i7.15054@trnddc04...

Peter Parsnip wrote:

Be still! and revere Puck, who blessed us with their presence on

18

Apr

2005...

Peter Parsnip wrote:

Be still! and revere Puck, who blessed us with their

presence

on

17

Apr 2005...

ah wrote:

Donal wrote:

"Capt. Neal?" wrote in message

"blondie" wrote in message

six.com...

Capt. Neal? wrote in
basix.com:

"Jeff" wrote in message

OK, here's another. This pic includes a place where

my

cat

Arlo jumped overboard, at great risk.

http://www.sv-loki.com/where4.jpg

Hint: Since Jeff's 'sailing' is confined to the ICW,

and

his

last pic was of the Dismal Swamp area; as he motors

south

he

would run into the Albemarle Sound.

CN

Where is that? Got a map, Captain? Or should I

consult

your

navigator?

Best wishes,

blondie

Albemarle sound is tucked in behind the lighthouse on

Cape

Hatteras which is located on Ocracoke Island.

I have charts. Jeff probably uses maps.

Respectfully,
Capt. Neal (was gonna say 'Hugs' but LP scratches when
jealous!)

Haven't you noticed the similiarity in style between LP

and

blondie?

You've been taken for a sucker.

It seems that you are willing to sacrifice the ng to

satisfy

your personal goals. You have come a long way since the

days

when you were the mainstay of alt.sailing.asa. Your

current

position saddens me, and I believe that you will soon

become

as

irrelevant as the flonkers. I think that it is sad that

you

should hang up your hat in such circumstances.

Regards

Donal

Is the answer the Isle of Wight?

I vote that the Isle of Wight goes Lib Dem this time.

I vote for it sinking.

Heathen!
Begone from this newsgroup, foul wench.

Eyes up.

Have you lived there long, or do you come from a long line of

cousins?

Neither. I just know what is best for the Isle of Wight.

Sorry, you need to have married at least two of your own

cousins,

preferably first cousins, before you can have a valid opinion.

Oops. I apologise. I am not au fait with Isle of Wight customs as

you

seem to be. Perhaps you can do the canvassing on my behalf then?

Bow before me.

With the emphasis on 'before' or 'me'?

Neither. The emphasis is on Bow. I have a large bow placed before

me.

It

is indeed a good Bow.

Oh, Ship!
--
ah

Strange little place is the Isle of Wight.
I got lost there once ................ difficult to do but I have a

gift

for

getting lost.

The only direction I know is West . . . all else is lost on me.
--
ah

Don't all the front entrances to churches face in the same direction
............................ or something.....................?

Towards the street, iirc.
--
ah

Nope.
There is a compass direction that churches all have in common.
Windows or something .................... be a pal & google it for me.

Mr Pounder

I think it's the gravestones, they all point west.

--

~PMD~

Squadron Leader

No, I don't think it's that.
I was conducting risk assessment with my old Master & the compass was

not

working due to the metal structures in the vicinity.
We were a long way from home; Croyden I think (********).
He mentioned to the Manager of the site that something to do with

churches

was always facing the same direction.
We then got our bearings.
I could always email my old Master & ask him - he might think that I am

nuts

though.

Mr Pounder

No, churches don't face the same direction but weathercocks do.

--

~PMD~

Squadron Leader

Hmmmmmmm
My old Master tells me that I am off my ''****in rocker''!
Weathercocks yes, but this was churches & not many churches have
weathercocks.

I have a church to service maybe next week & will ask the Father of this
debacle.
I used to be on good terms with the Bishop of Lancaster until I condemned
some of his extinguishers; he wanted to lock me in the cellar!
No point asking him.
(Spiders in the cellar).

I seem to remember that in the Muslim religion, something always points
to Mecca but I don't do Bingo ;-)

--

~PMD~

Squadron Leader

"PMD" wrote in message
news:1114373973.a3395ba2fc2969555970359a2e3e0262@t eranews...

Peter Parsnip wrote:

Be still! and revere Puck, who blessed us with their

presence

on

17

Apr 2005...

ah wrote:

Donal wrote:

"Capt. Neal?" wrote in message

"blondie" wrote in message

six.com...

Capt. Neal? wrote in
basix.com:

"Jeff" wrote in message

[...]

I think that the Muslims always face west towards Mecca when they are
praying to Gene Pitney.
I have a church to sort out on Thursday & will ask the question.

Watch this space.

Mr Pounder

"ah" wrote in message
Mr wrote:
"ah" wrote in message
Mr
wrote:
"ah" wrote in message
Mr

Peter Parsnip wrote:

Be still! and revere Puck, who blessed us with their
presence
on
17
Apr 2005...

ah wrote:

Donal wrote:

"Capt. Neal?" wrote in

message

"blondie" wrote in

message

. ..

Capt. Neal? wrote in
m:

"Jeff" wrote in message

[...]

Magnetic North.

Details?

Quite a bear, aren't they?
--
ah

Not good enough Sir.
I am going to find out this church thing!

It may require varying degrees of indoctrination!
--
ah

Watch this space ..................... Mr Pounder will ask Father Patrick
''The Question'' on Thursday.

Mr Pounder

Name that place quiz #5 Jeff Cruising 8 April 19th 05 09:47 PM
Name that place quiz #2 Jeff ASA 9 April 19th 05 02:03 AM
Name that place quiz #4 Jeff Cruising 5 April 16th 05 07:18 PM
Name that place quiz #3 Jeff ASA 6 April 15th 05 04:28 PM
Name that place quiz #1 Jeff ASA 9 April 13th 05 01:23 PM