Jeff

Default Name that place quiz #4

OK, here's another. This pic includes a place where my cat Arlo
jumped overboard, at great risk.

http://www.sv-loki.com/where4.jpg
Capt. Neal®

"Jeff" wrote in message ...
OK, here's another. This pic includes a place where my cat Arlo
jumped overboard, at great risk.

http://www.sv-loki.com/where4.jpg

Hint: Since Jeff's 'sailing' is confined to the ICW, and his last pic was of
the Dismal Swamp area; as he motors south he would run into the Albemarle
Sound.

CN
blondie

Capt. Neal® wrote in
:

"Jeff" wrote in message
OK, here's another. This pic includes a place where my cat Arlo
jumped overboard, at great risk.

http://www.sv-loki.com/where4.jpg

Hint: Since Jeff's 'sailing' is confined to the ICW, and his last pic
was of the Dismal Swamp area; as he motors south he would run into the
Albemarle Sound.

CN

Where is that? Got a map, Captain? Or should I consult your navigator?

Best wishes,

blondie
Capt. Neal®

"blondie" wrote in message ...
Capt. Neal® wrote in
:

"Jeff" wrote in message
OK, here's another. This pic includes a place where my cat Arlo
jumped overboard, at great risk.

http://www.sv-loki.com/where4.jpg

Hint: Since Jeff's 'sailing' is confined to the ICW, and his last pic
was of the Dismal Swamp area; as he motors south he would run into the
Albemarle Sound.

CN

Where is that? Got a map, Captain? Or should I consult your navigator?

Best wishes,

blondie

Albemarle sound is tucked in behind the lighthouse on Cape Hatteras which
is located on Ocracoke Island.

I have charts. Jeff probably uses maps.

Respectfully,
Capt. Neal (was gonna say 'Hugs' but LP scratches when jealous!)

Jeff

Capt. Neal® wrote:
"blondie" wrote in message
Where is that? Got a map, Captain? Or should I consult your navigator?

Albemarle sound is tucked in behind the lighthouse on Cape Hatteras

Wrong. Albemarle Sound is 45 miles North of Cape Hatteras and the
famous light. Pamlico Sound is behind Hatteras.

which is located on Ocracoke Island.

Wrong. Cape Hatteras Light and Hatteras Inlet Light are located on
Hatteras Island. Ocracoke Inlet Light is on Ocracoke Island.

BTW, the geography was changed there by Hurricane Isabel, but we moved
quickly to correct that:
http://www.nccoast.org/ch-issues.htm

I have charts. Jeff probably uses maps.

Perhaps you have charts, but you don't know how to use them.

Captain Lon

Jeff wrote: Perhaps you have charts, but you don't know how to use them.

Sure he does! Don't underestimate the good Capt. Neal.

He can look at a chart, and within two minutes find the most protected
anchorage, move his boat there, drop anchor and NEVER leave that spot again!
He is an expert at this. He did it once.

Oh yes, the anchorage must have a slight current running through it so as to
move the raw sewage produced on his vessel out to sea.

--
Captain Lon

"Rock stars! Is there anything they don't know?" Homer Simpson

"Jeff" wrote in message
Capt. Neal® wrote:
"blondie" wrote in message
Where is that? Got a map, Captain? Or should I consult your navigator?

Albemarle sound is tucked in behind the lighthouse on Cape Hatteras

Wrong. Albemarle Sound is 45 miles North of Cape Hatteras and the famous
light. Pamlico Sound is behind Hatteras.

which is located on Ocracoke Island.

Wrong. Cape Hatteras Light and Hatteras Inlet Light are located on
Hatteras Island. Ocracoke Inlet Light is on Ocracoke Island.

BTW, the geography was changed there by Hurricane Isabel, but we moved
quickly to correct that:
http://www.nccoast.org/ch-issues.htm

I have charts. Jeff probably uses maps.

Perhaps you have charts, but you don't know how to use them.

Scotty

A MAP ?? !!!!!

BWaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah !!!!!!!!!!!

"blondie" wrote in message
Where is that? Got a map, Captain?

Donal

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message

"blondie" wrote in message

Capt. Neal® wrote in
:

"Jeff" wrote in message
OK, here's another. This pic includes a place where my cat Arlo
jumped overboard, at great risk.

http://www.sv-loki.com/where4.jpg

Hint: Since Jeff's 'sailing' is confined to the ICW, and his last pic
was of the Dismal Swamp area; as he motors south he would run into the
Albemarle Sound.

CN

Where is that? Got a map, Captain? Or should I consult your navigator?

Best wishes,

blondie

Albemarle sound is tucked in behind the lighthouse on Cape Hatteras which
is located on Ocracoke Island.

I have charts. Jeff probably uses maps.

Respectfully,
Capt. Neal (was gonna say 'Hugs' but LP scratches when jealous!)

Haven't you noticed the similiarity in style between LP and blondie?

You've been taken for a sucker.

It seems that you are willing to sacrifice the ng to satisfy your personal
goals. You have come a long way since the days when you were the mainstay
of alt.sailing.asa. Your current position saddens me, and I believe that
you will soon become as irrelevant as the flonkers. I think that it is sad
that you should hang up your hat in such circumstances.

Regards

Donal

Capt. Neal®

"Donal" whined:

It seems that you are willing to sacrifice the ng to satisfy your personal
goals. You have come a long way since the days when you were the mainstay
of alt.sailing.asa. Your current position saddens me, and I believe that
you will soon become as irrelevant as the flonkers. I think that it is sad
that you should hang up your hat in such circumstances.

Me sacrifice the newsgroup. What is the newsgroup but a collection
of misfits and wannabes? It's not worth my trouble to sacrifice such
a sorry lot even if I could but thanks for the vote of confidence.

Can I have some of what you're smoking, please.

CN

Lady Pilot

"Donal" wrote:
Haven't you noticed the similiarity in style between LP and blondie?

Yeah, we are both women?

You've been taken for a sucker.

Nah, you're just used to katywails pretending to be a man and typing with
her feet.

LP

Name that place quiz #5 Jeff Cruising 8 April 19th 05 09:47 PM
Name that place quiz #2 Jeff ASA 9 April 19th 05 02:03 AM
Name that place quiz #4 Jeff Cruising 5 April 16th 05 07:18 PM
Name that place quiz #3 Jeff ASA 6 April 15th 05 04:28 PM
Name that place quiz #1 Jeff ASA 9 April 13th 05 01:23 PM