Jeff

Default Name that place quiz #3

Here's another. This should be easy for some people, so give others a
chance.

http://www.sv-loki.com/where3.jpg
Captain Lon

Don't know where it is, but if you look close you can see the little white
trails of churned up water behind all of the power boats. Perhaps this
photo was taken on a weekend?

--
Captain Lon

"Rock stars! Is there anything they don't know?" Homer Simpson

"Jeff" wrote in message
Here's another. This should be easy for some people, so give others a
chance.

http://www.sv-loki.com/where3.jpg

Jeff

Captain Lon wrote:
So, when are you going to give the answers, you big tease!

The answers to 1 and 2 have been posted.
Scotty

I've seen that area while working in Atlantic Highlands.

Scotty

"Jeff" wrote in message
Here's another. This should be easy for some people, so give others

chance.

http://www.sv-loki.com/where3.jpg

Bart Senior

It looks like Sandy Hook at high tide because some of
the detail seems to be missing.

I overnighted in that marina a few years ago. It was in
the winter and a kid had slipped off the ice on the dock
and drowned the night before we pulled in.

Bart

DSK

Jeff wrote:
Here's another. This should be easy for some people, so give others a
chance.

http://www.sv-loki.com/where3.jpg

I think I know this one... is there a very very large bridge in sight to
the west?

DSK

Name that place quiz #5 Jeff Cruising 8 April 19th 05 09:47 PM
Name that place quiz #2 Jeff ASA 9 April 19th 05 02:03 AM
Name that place quiz #4 Jeff Cruising 5 April 16th 05 07:18 PM
Name that place quiz #1 Jeff ASA 9 April 13th 05 01:23 PM
Name that place quiz #2 Jeff Cruising 7 April 13th 05 05:40 AM