Capt. Neal®

"Donal" wrote in message ...

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message

newstE9e.249$C42.204@okepread06...

"*Rear* Admiral Gaanz" wrote:
Bash him!

Slash him!

Smash him!

Trash him!

Crash him!

Gnash him!

Sweet Jesus! Have you been reduced to this? Most of your posts that are
stored on Google show you to be an intelligent human being. Your recent
efforts are pathetic when they are compared to the brilliance that you used
to display. In other words, you are a "has been".

Each, and every post that you make from now on will do nothing other than
reinforce the fact that you are one of life's failures.

I'd recommend that you open a stopcock and put and end to it all.

Regards

Donal

Dumbass Brit - you ruined a cascade.

CN

ah

Capt. Neal® wrote:
"Lady Pilot" wrote in message newstE9e.249$C42.204@okepread06...

"*Rear* Admiral Gaanz" wrote:
Capt. Neal® shat this gem:

"*Rear* Admiral Gaanz" wrote in message
news:ft5b61lhthvg0sd3mg0n8h2d6li63i8i0v@%239%2 39%239...
ah shat this gem:

*Rear* Admiral Gaanz wrote:
Captain Lon shat this gem:

PMD bottom posted: No, you shuttup.

You made me scroll ALL the way down just to read the lousy three words you
wrote? You bottom posting choad!

Don't snip the group line if you are going to complain. Are you
afraid?

Bash him!

Slash him!

Smash him!

Trash him!

Crash him!

Gnash him!

Lash him!
--
ah

/\_/|
=0-0=
\'I'|
||,,\_
|[,,/,\
|[|,\_,,)
((J(=__/
meow
ah

Mr wrote:
"ah" wrote in message
Mr
wrote:
"ah" wrote in message
newsLf9e.20673$Zn3.11576@trnddc02...
Mr
wrote:
"ah" wrote in message
Peter Parsnip wrote:
Be still! and revere Puck, who blessed us with their presence on

18
Apr
2005...

Peter Parsnip wrote:

Be still! and revere Puck, who blessed us with their presence

on
17
Apr 2005...

ah wrote:

Donal wrote:

"Capt. Neal?" wrote in message

"blondie" wrote in message

. ..

Capt. Neal? wrote in
m:

"Jeff" wrote in message

OK, here's another. This pic includes a place where

my
cat
Arlo jumped overboard, at great risk.

http://www.sv-loki.com/where4.jpg

Hint: Since Jeff's 'sailing' is confined to the ICW,

and
his
last pic was of the Dismal Swamp area; as he motors

south
he
would run into the Albemarle Sound.

CN

Where is that? Got a map, Captain? Or should I consult
your
navigator?

Best wishes,

blondie

Albemarle sound is tucked in behind the lighthouse on

Cape
Hatteras which is located on Ocracoke Island.

I have charts. Jeff probably uses maps.

Respectfully,
Capt. Neal (was gonna say 'Hugs' but LP scratches when
jealous!)

Haven't you noticed the similiarity in style between LP

and
blondie?

You've been taken for a sucker.

It seems that you are willing to sacrifice the ng to

satisfy
your personal goals. You have come a long way since the

days
when you were the mainstay of alt.sailing.asa. Your

current
position saddens me, and I believe that you will soon

become
as
irrelevant as the flonkers. I think that it is sad that

you
should hang up your hat in such circumstances.

Regards

Donal

Is the answer the Isle of Wight?

I vote that the Isle of Wight goes Lib Dem this time.

I vote for it sinking.

Heathen!
Begone from this newsgroup, foul wench.

Eyes up.

Have you lived there long, or do you come from a long line of
cousins?

Neither. I just know what is best for the Isle of Wight.

Sorry, you need to have married at least two of your own cousins,
preferably first cousins, before you can have a valid opinion.

Oops. I apologise. I am not au fait with Isle of Wight customs as

you
seem to be. Perhaps you can do the canvassing on my behalf then?

Bow before me.

With the emphasis on 'before' or 'me'?

Neither. The emphasis is on Bow. I have a large bow placed before

me.
It
is indeed a good Bow.

Oh, Ship!
--
ah

Strange little place is the Isle of Wight.
I got lost there once ................ difficult to do but I have a

gift
for
getting lost.

The only direction I know is West . . . all else is lost on me.
--
ah

Don't all the front entrances to churches face in the same direction
............................ or something.....................?

Towards the street, iirc.
--
ah

Nope.
There is a compass direction that churches all have in common.
Windows or something .................... be a pal & google it for me.

Magnetic North.
--
ah

/\_/|
=0-0=
\'I'|
||,,\_
|[,,/,\
|[|,\_,,)
((J(=__/
meow

Captain Lon

*Rear* Admiral Gaanz wrote:
Captain Lon shat this gem:

PMD bottom posted: No, you shuttup.

You made me scroll ALL the way down just to read the lousy three
words you
wrote? You bottom posting choad!

Don't snip the group line if you are going to complain. Are you
afraid?

Bash him!

Slash him!

Smash him!

Trash him!

Crash him!

Gnash him!

Lash him!

Dash him!

Did you see jrodgers post earlier where he said:

CNN) -- Record levels of piracy and violence has forced the International
Maritime Bureau (IMB) to demand greater government protection and single out
Indonesia as the nation with the world's most dangerous waters.

One in five attacks on commercial shipping are conducted in Indonesian
waters, says a survey released Wednesday by the British-based IMB, which is
part of the International Chamber of Commerce.

A total of 21 seamen died and another 71 are still missing as a result of
attacks worldwide last year, according to the IMB. Ten died in 2002.

The most recent reported attack was at the Balikpapan anchorage in Indonesia
on January 23.

Ten pirates armed with knives boarded a bulk carrier, attacking and tying up
the duty officer, a new incident report posted on the IMB's Web site said.

"They stole property and escaped by climbing down anchor chain," it said.

"At the time, the ship was undergoing cargo operations with barges on both
sides and stevedores on board. An armed policeman was on board during the
attack."

Piracy is fast becoming the norm in Asian and African waters, according to
the new survey, released Wednesday by the Kuala Lumpur office of the IMB.

The report says it is becoming increasingly common for pirates to be armed
with guns, including semi-automatic weapons.

Indonesian warnings

Commercial shipping suffered 445 attacks in 2003 -- a 20 percent increase
from the previous 12 months, says the IMB.

Indonesia accounted for 121 attacks across its sprawling archipelago - more
than 25 percent of all piracy.

"Unless Indonesia takes serious steps to police its waters, we don't foresee
any drop in the number of attacks worldwide," Noel Choong, head of the
piracy reporting center, told The Associated Press.

Many of Indonesia's attacks are robberies and kidnappings for ransom.

Its piracy plight is followed by Bangladesh with 58 reported attacks,
Nigeria (39) and India (27).

At least 88 crew members were wounded by pirates -- more than twofold the 38
injuries in 2002.

Another 359 seafarers were taken hostage, compared with 191 in the previous
year.

The IMB also identified 27 ports and anchorages that are increasingly prone
to pirate attacks.

The strongest warnings single out Chittagong, Bangladesh; Lagos, Nigeria;
Chennai and Cochin in India; Dakar, Senegal; Balikpapan, Indonesia; and Ho
Chi Minh City, Vietnam.

In the past 12 months, there has been an "abnormal trend" in which pirates
hijack tugboats and barges for unknown reasons, the report said.

IMB's Choong said Wednesday: "We have no idea where the boats have been
taken and what they're being used for."

He speculated the vessels may be used by Indonesian crime syndicates for
smuggling.

After the September 11 attacks on the United States, the IMB has
consistently warned that ships, such as tankers carrying explosive natural
gas, could be hijacked and used as weapons.

The IBM says security in many ports has been upgraded but warns no shipboard
response can protect seafarers from terrorist assaults.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/asiapcf/01/27/pirates/

jlrogers±³©
Beaten by George W. Bush! Now that's funny!

Captain Lon

ah

*Rear* Admiral Gaanz wrote:
Captain Lon shat this gem:

PMD bottom posted: No, you shuttup.

You made me scroll ALL the way down just to read the lousy three words you
wrote? You bottom posting choad!

Don't snip the group line if you are going to complain. Are you
afraid?

Bash him!

Slash him!

Smash him!

Trash him!

Crash him!

Gnash him!

Lash him!

Dash him!

Paed/Tash him!
--
ah

/\_/|
=0-0=
\'I'|
||,,\_
|[,,/,\
|[|,\_,,)
((J(=__/
meow

"PMD" wrote in message
news:1114114649.2be0fa7ff3f9dfd7ba9704cdb1c6e8e7@t eranews...

Peter Parsnip wrote:

Be still! and revere Puck, who blessed us with their presence

on

17

Apr 2005...

ah wrote:

Donal wrote:

"Capt. Neal?" wrote in message

"blondie" wrote in message

. com...

Capt. Neal? wrote in
x.com:

"Jeff" wrote in message

[...]

Mr Pounder

I think it's the gravestones, they all point west.

--

~PMD~

Squadron Leader

No, I don't think it's that.
I was conducting risk assessment with my old Master & the compass was not
working due to the metal structures in the vicinity.
We were a long way from home; Croyden I think (********).
He mentioned to the Manager of the site that something to do with churches
was always facing the same direction.
We then got our bearings.
I could always email my old Master & ask him - he might think that I am nuts
though.

Mr Pounder

"ah" wrote in message

Peter Parsnip wrote:

Be still! and revere Puck, who blessed us with their

presence
on
17
Apr 2005...

ah wrote:

Donal wrote:

"Capt. Neal?" wrote in message

"blondie" wrote in message

. ..

Capt. Neal? wrote in
m:

"Jeff" wrote in message

[...]

Details?

Mr Pounder

Name that place quiz #5 Jeff Cruising 8 April 19th 05 09:47 PM
Name that place quiz #2 Jeff ASA 9 April 19th 05 02:03 AM
Name that place quiz #4 Jeff Cruising 5 April 16th 05 07:18 PM
Name that place quiz #3 Jeff ASA 6 April 15th 05 04:28 PM
Name that place quiz #1 Jeff ASA 9 April 13th 05 01:23 PM