Lady Pilot

"*Rear* Admiral Gaanz" wrote:
Capt. Neal® shat this gem:

"*Rear* Admiral Gaanz" wrote in
message
news:ft5b61lhthvg0sd3mg0n8h2d6li63i8i0v@%239%239 %239...
ah shat this gem:

*Rear* Admiral Gaanz wrote:
Captain Lon shat this gem:

PMD bottom posted: No, you shuttup.

You made me scroll ALL the way down just to read the lousy three words
you
wrote? You bottom posting choad!

Don't snip the group line if you are going to complain. Are you
afraid?

Bash him!

Slash him!

Smash him!

Trash him!

Crash him!

ah

Mr wrote:
"ah" wrote in message
newsLf9e.20673$Zn3.11576@trnddc02...
Mr
wrote:
"ah" wrote in message
Peter Parsnip wrote:
Be still! and revere Puck, who blessed us with their presence on 18

Apr
2005...

Peter Parsnip wrote:

Be still! and revere Puck, who blessed us with their presence on

17
Apr 2005...

ah wrote:

Donal wrote:

"Capt. Neal?" wrote in message

"blondie" wrote in message

. ..

Capt. Neal? wrote in
m:

"Jeff" wrote in message

OK, here's another. This pic includes a place where my

cat
Arlo jumped overboard, at great risk.

http://www.sv-loki.com/where4.jpg

Hint: Since Jeff's 'sailing' is confined to the ICW, and

his
last pic was of the Dismal Swamp area; as he motors south

he
would run into the Albemarle Sound.

CN

Where is that? Got a map, Captain? Or should I consult

your
navigator?

Best wishes,

blondie

Albemarle sound is tucked in behind the lighthouse on Cape
Hatteras which is located on Ocracoke Island.

I have charts. Jeff probably uses maps.

Respectfully,
Capt. Neal (was gonna say 'Hugs' but LP scratches when
jealous!)

Haven't you noticed the similiarity in style between LP and
blondie?

You've been taken for a sucker.

It seems that you are willing to sacrifice the ng to satisfy
your personal goals. You have come a long way since the days
when you were the mainstay of alt.sailing.asa. Your current
position saddens me, and I believe that you will soon become

as
irrelevant as the flonkers. I think that it is sad that you
should hang up your hat in such circumstances.

Regards

Donal

Is the answer the Isle of Wight?

I vote that the Isle of Wight goes Lib Dem this time.

I vote for it sinking.

Heathen!
Begone from this newsgroup, foul wench.

Eyes up.

Have you lived there long, or do you come from a long line of

cousins?

Neither. I just know what is best for the Isle of Wight.

Sorry, you need to have married at least two of your own cousins,
preferably first cousins, before you can have a valid opinion.

Oops. I apologise. I am not au fait with Isle of Wight customs as you
seem to be. Perhaps you can do the canvassing on my behalf then?

Bow before me.

With the emphasis on 'before' or 'me'?

Neither. The emphasis is on Bow. I have a large bow placed before me.

It
is indeed a good Bow.

Oh, Ship!
--
ah

Strange little place is the Isle of Wight.
I got lost there once ................ difficult to do but I have a gift

for
getting lost.

The only direction I know is West . . . all else is lost on me.
--
ah

Don't all the front entrances to churches face in the same direction
............................ or something.....................?

Towards the street, iirc.
--
ah

/\_/|
=0-0=
\'I'|
||,,\_
|[,,/,\
|[|,\_,,)
((J(=__/
meow

"ah" wrote in message

Peter Parsnip wrote:

Be still! and revere Puck, who blessed us with their presence

on
17
Apr 2005...

ah wrote:

Donal wrote:

"Capt. Neal?" wrote in message

"blondie" wrote in message

. ..

Capt. Neal? wrote in
m:

"Jeff" wrote in message

[...]

Nope.
There is a compass direction that churches all have in common.
Windows or something .................... be a pal & google it for me.

Mr Pounder

PMD

Peter Parsnip wrote:

Be still! and revere Puck, who blessed us with their presence

on

17

Apr 2005...

ah wrote:

Donal wrote:

"Capt. Neal?" wrote in message

"blondie" wrote in message

. com...

Capt. Neal? wrote in
x.com:

"Jeff" wrote in message

[...]

I think it's the gravestones, they all point west.

--

~PMD~

Squadron Leader
Puck

PMD wrote in
news:1114114649.2be0fa7ff3f9dfd7ba9704cdb1c6e8e7@t eranews:

Peter Parsnip wrote:

Be still! and revere Puck, who blessed us with their

presence

on

17

Apr 2005...

ah wrote:

Donal wrote:

"Capt. Neal?" wrote in message

"blondie" wrote in message

.com...

Capt. Neal? wrote in
ix.com:

"Jeff" wrote in message

[...]

Surely they point northward.

--
http://www.tosaveme.blogspot.com
Donal

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message

newstE9e.249$C42.204@okepread06...

"*Rear* Admiral Gaanz" wrote:
Bash him!

Slash him!

Smash him!

Trash him!

Crash him!

Gnash him!

Sweet Jesus! Have you been reduced to this? Most of your posts that are
stored on Google show you to be an intelligent human being. Your recent
efforts are pathetic when they are compared to the brilliance that you used
to display. In other words, you are a "has been".

Each, and every post that you make from now on will do nothing other than
reinforce the fact that you are one of life's failures.

I'd recommend that you open a stopcock and put and end to it all.

Regards

Donal

Name that place quiz #5 Jeff Cruising 8 April 19th 05 09:47 PM
Name that place quiz #2 Jeff ASA 9 April 19th 05 02:03 AM
Name that place quiz #4 Jeff Cruising 5 April 16th 05 07:18 PM
Name that place quiz #3 Jeff ASA 6 April 15th 05 04:28 PM
Name that place quiz #1 Jeff ASA 9 April 13th 05 01:23 PM