*Rear* Admiral Gaanz

ah shat this gem:

*Rear* Admiral Gaanz wrote:
Captain Lon shat this gem:

PMD bottom posted: No, you shuttup.

You made me scroll ALL the way down just to read the lousy three words you
wrote? You bottom posting choad!

Don't snip the group line if you are going to complain. Are you
afraid?

Bash him!

Slash him!
Capt. Neal®

"*Rear* Admiral Gaanz" wrote in message
news:ft5b61lhthvg0sd3mg0n8h2d6li63i8i0v@%239%239%2 39...
ah shat this gem:

*Rear* Admiral Gaanz wrote:
Captain Lon shat this gem:

PMD bottom posted: No, you shuttup.

You made me scroll ALL the way down just to read the lousy three words you
wrote? You bottom posting choad!

Don't snip the group line if you are going to complain. Are you
afraid?

Bash him!

Slash him!

Smash him!

ah

Capt. Neal® shat this gem:

*Rear* Admiral Gaanz wrote:
Captain Lon shat this gem:

PMD bottom posted: No, you shuttup.

You made me scroll ALL the way down just to read the lousy three words you
wrote? You bottom posting choad!

Don't snip the group line if you are going to complain. Are you
afraid?

Bash him!

Slash him!

Smash him!

Trash him!

Stow his main top-gallant!
--
ah

/\_/|
=0-0=
\'I'|
||,,\_
|[,,/,\
|[|,\_,,)
((J(=__/
meow
ah

PMD wrote:
ah wrote:

PMD wrote:

ah wrote:

PMD wrote:

Mr wrote:

"ah" wrote in message

Puck wrote:

ah wrote:

Donal wrote:

"Capt. Neal?" wrote in message

"blondie" wrote in message

. ..

Capt. Neal? wrote in
m:

"Jeff" wrote in message

OK, here's another. This pic includes a place where my cat Arlo
jumped overboard, at great risk.

http://www.sv-loki.com/where4.jpg

Hint: Since Jeff's 'sailing' is confined to the ICW, and his last

pic

was of the Dismal Swamp area; as he motors south he would run into

the

Albemarle Sound.

CN

Where is that? Got a map, Captain? Or should I consult your

navigator?

Best wishes,

blondie

Albemarle sound is tucked in behind the lighthouse on Cape Hatteras

which

is located on Ocracoke Island.

I have charts. Jeff probably uses maps.

Respectfully,
Capt. Neal (was gonna say 'Hugs' but LP scratches when jealous!)

Haven't you noticed the similiarity in style between LP and blondie?

You've been taken for a sucker.

It seems that you are willing to sacrifice the ng to satisfy your

personal

goals. You have come a long way since the days when you were the

mainstay

of alt.sailing.asa. Your current position saddens me, and I believe

that

you will soon become as irrelevant as the flonkers. I think that it is

sad

that you should hang up your hat in such circumstances.

Regards

Donal

Is the answer the Isle of Wight?

Firth of Filth!
--
ah

Mid Atlantic - USA?

Mr Pounder

LOL!

Hahahahahaha..Shuttup.

No, you shuttup.

No, you shuttup.

No, you shuttup.

No, you shuttup.
--
ah

/\_/|
=0-0=
\'I'|
||,,\_
|[,,/,\
|[|,\_,,)
((J(=__/
meow

Steve Leyland

PMD wrote:
: ah wrote:
:
:: PMD wrote:
::
::: ah wrote:
:::
:::: PMD wrote:
::::
::::
::::: Mr wrote:
:::::
:::::
:::::
:::::: "ah" wrote in message
:::::: news:bSD8e.18657$H_5.11860@trnddc01...
::::::
::::::
::::::
::::::: Puck wrote:
:::::::
:::::::
:::::::
:::::::: ah wrote:
::::::::
::::::::
::::::::
::::::::: Donal wrote:
:::::::::
:::::::::
:::::::::
:::::::::
:::::::::: "Capt. Neal?" wrote in message
:::::::::: ...
::::::::::
::::::::::
::::::::::
::::::::::
::::::::::: "blondie" wrote in message
::::::::::
:::::::::: ...
::::::::::
::::::::::
::::::::::
::::::::::
:::::::::::: Capt. Neal? wrote in
:::::::::::: :
::::::::::::
::::::::::::
::::::::::::
::::::::::::
::::::::::::
::::::::::::: "Jeff" wrote in message
::::::::::::: ...
:::::::::::::
:::::::::::::
:::::::::::::
:::::::::::::
:::::::::::::: OK, here's another. This pic includes a place where my
:::::::::::::: cat Arlo jumped overboard, at great risk.
::::::::::::::
::::::::::::::
[...]
:::::::::::
:::::::::::
[...]
:::::::::: --
::::::::::
:::::::::
:::::::::
::::::::: Uolp, there goes my subscription...
::::::::
:::::::: Is the answer the Isle of Wight?
:::::::
::::::: Firth of Filth!
::::::: --
::::::: ah
::::::
::::::
:::::: Mid Atlantic - USA?
::::::
:::::: Mr Pounder
::::::
:::::
::::: LOL!
::::
::::
::::
:::: Hahahahahaha..Shuttup.
:::
::: No, you shuttup.
::
::
:: No, you shuttup.
:
:
: No, you shuttup.

getting brave at last posting in a froup full of netKKKops?

--
Steve Leyland
mhm32x16 Smeeter#24 WSD#41

=^MEOW MEOW ARMY^=

distrust is a sign of weakness.
My suggestion is to completely ignore idiots like Leland. They are the
lowest form of pond scum. People like him have tried unsuccessfully in
the past to disrupt the newsgroup. The best medicine is to completely
ignore them. As I'm sure you'll see, they're most intelligent response
is to yell nasty names. Other than that, they have nothing.

jg, netKKKop, alt.sailing.asa
"Warning to all:
Steve Leyland is a trolling **** of the highest order. Killfile the
muppet now and move on. Even the briefest of searches on his past
UseNet posts will reveal the truth. You have been warned. *plonk*"

bear, netKKKop, uk.rec.motorcycles
The best lesson I was ever given about usenet came about six years
ago when someone told me to take everything, and everyone, with a
mine full of salt, at least in this context, as it can either be art,
trolls, or someone being serious, and you never know quite which. Me,
I just, mostly, don't give a ****. Some of the most entertaining
usenetizens are the kooks in the belfrey...

very wise words from candle, alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
"I went to the Garden of Love,
And saw what I never had seen;
A Chapel was built in the midst,
Where I used to play on the green.

And the gates of this Chapel were shut
And "Thou shalt not," writ over the door;
So I turned to the Garden of Love
That so many sweet flowers bore.

And I saw it was filled with graves,
And tombstones where flowers should be;
And priests in black gowns were walking their rounds,
And binding with briars my joys and desires."

William Blake.
"When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals are dying, a tribe of
people from all races, creeds and colours shall put their faith in
deeds, not words, and make the land green again. They shall be known as
Warriors of the Rainbow, protectors of the environment."

Native American prophecy

|\ _.-'~~""'~`'~)
/, ~-,__,,,.'~ ,-;;--''
|,4) ./ ' ; ;/'
'-~~;'@ ( ; ;
_.--'' _.-_..' .;.'
(,_..----''' (,..--''

Meow

PMD

ah wrote:
PMD wrote:

ah wrote:

PMD wrote:

ah wrote:

PMD wrote:

Mr wrote:

"ah" wrote in message
> [...]

Puck wrote:

ah wrote:

Donal wrote:

"Capt. Neal?" wrote in message

"blondie" wrote in message

.. .

Capt. Neal? wrote in
:

[...]

Squadron Leader
PMD

Steve Leyland wrote:

PMD wrote:
: ah wrote:
:
:: PMD wrote:
::
::: ah wrote:
:::
:::: PMD wrote:
::::
::::
::::: Mr wrote:
:::::
:::::
:::::
:::::: "ah" wrote in message
:::::: news:bSD8e.18657$H_5.11860@trnddc01...
::::::
::::::
::::::
::::::: Puck wrote:
:::::::
:::::::
:::::::
:::::::: ah wrote:
::::::::
::::::::
::::::::
::::::::: Donal wrote:
:::::::::
:::::::::
:::::::::
:::::::::
:::::::::: "Capt. Neal?" wrote in message
:::::::::: ...
::::::::::
::::::::::
::::::::::
::::::::::
::::::::::: "blondie" wrote in message
::::::::::
:::::::::: ...
::::::::::
::::::::::
::::::::::
::::::::::
:::::::::::: Capt. Neal? wrote in
:::::::::::: :
::::::::::::
::::::::::::
::::::::::::
::::::::::::
::::::::::::
::::::::::::: "Jeff" wrote in message
::::::::::::: ...
:::::::::::::
:::::::::::::
:::::::::::::
:::::::::::::
[...]

I post wherever I like, FYI.

--

~PMD~

Squadron Leader

"ah" wrote in message
newsLf9e.20673$Zn3.11576@trnddc02...
Mr wrote:
"ah" wrote in message
Peter Parsnip wrote:
Be still! and revere Puck, who blessed us with their presence on 18

Apr
2005...

Peter Parsnip wrote:

Be still! and revere Puck, who blessed us with their presence on

17
Apr 2005...

ah wrote:

Donal wrote:

"Capt. Neal?" wrote in message

"blondie" wrote in message

. ..

Capt. Neal? wrote in
m:

"Jeff" wrote in message

[...]

I vote that the Isle of Wight goes Lib Dem this time.

I vote for it sinking.

Heathen!
Begone from this newsgroup, foul wench.

Eyes up.

Have you lived there long, or do you come from a long line of

cousins?

Neither. I just know what is best for the Isle of Wight.

Sorry, you need to have married at least two of your own cousins,
preferably first cousins, before you can have a valid opinion.

Oops. I apologise. I am not au fait with Isle of Wight customs as you
seem to be. Perhaps you can do the canvassing on my behalf then?

Bow before me.

With the emphasis on 'before' or 'me'?

Neither. The emphasis is on Bow. I have a large bow placed before me.

It
is indeed a good Bow.

Oh, Ship!
--
ah

Strange little place is the Isle of Wight.
I got lost there once ................ difficult to do but I have a gift

for
getting lost.

The only direction I know is West . . . all else is lost on me.
--
ah

Don't all the front entrances to churches face in the same direction
............................ or something.....................?

JG

Mr Pounder. Oh yes, that turns me on.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.cum

Mr wrote in message . uk...

Name that place quiz #5 Jeff Cruising 8 April 19th 05 09:47 PM
Name that place quiz #2 Jeff ASA 9 April 19th 05 02:03 AM
Name that place quiz #4 Jeff Cruising 5 April 16th 05 07:18 PM
Name that place quiz #3 Jeff ASA 6 April 15th 05 04:28 PM
Name that place quiz #1 Jeff ASA 9 April 13th 05 01:23 PM