Capt. Mooron

Default Congratulations, Bob.

How sick is that... he's blaming it on the CREW!!!!????? ... and a woman no
less!!

You are one pathetic piece of work Bob! Is there no depth you will not sink
to in effort to dodge blame and avoid responsibility?

CM

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
| Also: Suzanne was doing all the nav work and wanted no help. She's new to
it
| and did great.

Bobsprit

How sick is that... he's blaming it on the CREW!!!!????? ... and a woman no
less!!

Mooron, can you explain the word "blame" when everything was done correctly?
Hmmmm? Suzanne did a great job, taking care to be certain we navigated safely.
By using the word "blame" only you infer that she did a poor job, which she
didn't.

RB
Bobsprit

to in effort to dodge blame and avoid responsibility?

"Blame" for our perfect little weekend trip? Oh, okay! I accept the blame then!

Bwahahahaha! I just can't lose this week!

RB
Capt. Mooron

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
| Looking at the charts occasionally instead of your
| cruising guide wouldn't hurt either!
|
| Better to read BOTH, Mooron.
| Drink + sail = bad sailor.

Better to Understand Basic Navigation and Seamanship
Sober + Incompetent = Dangerous Sailor

CM

Bobsprit

Bob.. how would a confused sea impede the marked channel of entry???
Cruising Guide!!???? Bwahahahahahahaaa! Try the friggin' chart..... cripes
your radar should have lit that puppy up clear as day!!

Oh boy. You're truly frustrated now, eh? There's nothing wrong with being
careful and being certain of an entry. This is all you have left, eh?
There's everything wrong with sailing drunk.

RB

Capt. Mooron

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
| Better to Understand Basic Navigation and Seamanship
| Sober + Incompetent = Dangerous Sailor
|
| You've failed to prove anything, accept that I had a good time and sailed
| safely.
| Thanks!
|
| Please get help. It's not a joke to drink and sail.

Of course not... it's enjoyable and refreshing! Then again I know what I'm
doing out there!

CM

Bobsprit

Of course not... it's enjoyable and refreshing! Then again I know what I'm
doing out there!

If you need alcohol to enjoy a sail and feel refreshed, you have an even deeper
problem.
You DON'T know what you're doing because you're operating a vessel under the
influence.

RB
Bobsprit

Well Bob... it's your wording and it points out clearly how inexperienced
you must be.

Which wording show's this?

RB
Scott Vernon

Ya think if he took off his compass cover it would have helped?

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
| Radar, GPS and a clearly marked channel ... but you have to make several
| passes in case you might be wrong????
|
| Just following suggestions, Mooron, from sober sailors.
| Tell you what, I'll bring home the cruising guide and copy what's

written
for
| you.

Great... I'd be happy to read where it says you should make several passes
before daring to enter the clearly marked harbour because your

navigational
expertise may be compared to a blind wombat on sedatives.

| BTW, do you know what the entrance looks like at night?

No.. but let's face it.. you claimed a mooring field and others who have
been there remarked it was a busy harbour with clearly defined entry. I

know
enough to be able to identify a harbour at night.... painted on radar and
compare it to a chart to place myself within the GPS track to enter ...
especially with a spot light to confirm the buoy numbers, shape and

color...
even drunk!

Obviously this little exercise had you confused, confounded and befuddled
enough to require several passes! No wonder you dropped sail when
approaching a marked channel in moderate breeze on a clear day! Oh yeah..
you're a whiz at this aren't you Bob!!

Bwahahahahahahahahaaaaaa!!!!

CM
BTW: I'm hoping you're having as much fun with this as I am! ;-)

| RB

Capt. Mooron

"Bobsprit" wrote in message

| Of course not... it's enjoyable and refreshing! Then again I know what I'm
| doing out there!
|
| If you need alcohol to enjoy a sail and feel refreshed, you have an even
deeper
| problem.

Need? Enjoy more like it... what do you have against a tall frosty beer on
a warm afternoon sailing? There are several levels of drunk Bob.... from
Relaxed to Invulnerable. Try operating between the two. I generally keep it
to sub-ballistic and I don't go to Invulnerable until the anchor is down.

| You DON'T know what you're doing because you're operating a vessel under
the
| influence.

It's obvious you don't know what you're doing when sober. At least I can
navigate and sail sober or drunk.

CM