Bobsprit

Default Congratulations, Bob.

Well, at least I'd be rid of the jerk inside the bar.

Your wife still works at the bar?

Bwahahahaha!

RB
Scott Vernon

Isn't that the entrance the big ferry uses? If so, should be big enough for
the big fairy bob****.

Scotty

wrote in message
On Mon, 1 Sep 2003 13:33:51 -0300, "Capt. Mooron"

wrote:

Well you won't post a chart extract... and all I can find on my Encarta
atlas is Port Jefferson with a place called Poquott.. there is a location
called Flax Pond along the shoreline which is a SW to NE lying crescent

and
should have shown clearly.. then a course change to SE that appears to be

straight shore line terminating at a rather large entry to a seemingly

well
protected harbour. Is this the one that gave you problems?

Tee-Hee! Yep that's the roiling deathtrap that Bob risked life and limb to
venture into!

BB

CM

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
| No doubt you are basing this on number of passes required to make an

easy
| entry to a harbour!!
|
| Mooron, since you KNOW the entrance and have a chart of the area, can

you
| please contradict the text from the LIS cruising guide?
|
| Thank you,
|
| BWAHAHAHAHA! I can't lose!
|
| RB

Simple Simon

Now, that's funny!

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message ...
Isn't that the entrance the big ferry uses? If so, should be big enough for
the big fairy bob****.

Scotty

Bobsprit

that makes no sense what-so-ever.

You're right! I meant that your wife works OUT OF the bar.

RB

Peter Wiley

In article , Capt. Mooron
wrote:

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
| It's obvious you don't know what you're doing when sober. At least I can
| navigate and sail sober or drunk
|
| So you claim. I have every reason now to doubt this. It's not even legal
| operate a vessel while drinking.

It is when you're beyond the 200 mile limit Bob!

As far as Bob's concerned, you might as well have said that drinking
while sailing was legal on Venus. He has just as much chance of
achieving either.

BTW, I drink & drive and drink & go boating. I just ensure my blood
alcohol level is less than .05 if I'm going to be in charge. Not
difficult if you have a modicum of self-control.

PDW
Lady Pilot

"Donal" wrote:

Damn!! That means that everybody is going to think that an

attractive,
good looking person would go sailing with Bob.

Speaking from experience, it will never happen. hehee

LP