skitch

Default Congratulations, Bob.

Way to go, Boobs, on a good trip and open attitude. Despite what
others may hope for, every sailor will develop skills by getting out
there and doing it. There appear to have been some ommissions in
planning and safety precautions, but it looks like you made it there
and back in one piece and put to shame the doubters. Don't let the
envious buggers get to you. It was a good trip. Now get on out to
Gardiners Bay for some great gunkholing and let me know when you are
going.
Donal

"skitch" wrote in message
m...
Way to go, Boobs, on a good trip and open attitude. Despite what
others may hope for, every sailor will develop skills by getting out
there and doing it. There appear to have been some ommissions in
planning and safety precautions, but it looks like you made it there
and back in one piece and put to shame the doubters. Don't let the
envious buggers get to you. It was a good trip. Now get on out to
Gardiners Bay for some great gunkholing and let me know when you are
going.

There's one born every minute!

Regards

Donal