Scott Vernon

Default Congratulations, Bob.

Ya think if he took off his compass cover it would have helped?

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
| Radar, GPS and a clearly marked channel ... but you have to make several
| passes in case you might be wrong????
|
| Just following suggestions, Mooron, from sober sailors.
| Tell you what, I'll bring home the cruising guide and copy what's

written
for
| you.

Great... I'd be happy to read where it says you should make several passes
before daring to enter the clearly marked harbour because your

navigational
expertise may be compared to a blind wombat on sedatives.

| BTW, do you know what the entrance looks like at night?

No.. but let's face it.. you claimed a mooring field and others who have
been there remarked it was a busy harbour with clearly defined entry. I

know
enough to be able to identify a harbour at night.... painted on radar and
compare it to a chart to place myself within the GPS track to enter ...
especially with a spot light to confirm the buoy numbers, shape and

color...
even drunk!

Obviously this little exercise had you confused, confounded and befuddled
enough to require several passes! No wonder you dropped sail when
approaching a marked channel in moderate breeze on a clear day! Oh yeah..
you're a whiz at this aren't you Bob!!

Bwahahahahahahahahaaaaaa!!!!

CM
BTW: I'm hoping you're having as much fun with this as I am! ;-)