Capt. Mooron

Default Congratulations, Bob.

"Bobsprit" wrote in message

| Of course not... it's enjoyable and refreshing! Then again I know what I'm
| doing out there!
|
| If you need alcohol to enjoy a sail and feel refreshed, you have an even
deeper
| problem.

Need? Enjoy more like it... what do you have against a tall frosty beer on
a warm afternoon sailing? There are several levels of drunk Bob.... from
Relaxed to Invulnerable. Try operating between the two. I generally keep it
to sub-ballistic and I don't go to Invulnerable until the anchor is down.

| You DON'T know what you're doing because you're operating a vessel under
the
| influence.

It's obvious you don't know what you're doing when sober. At least I can
navigate and sail sober or drunk.

CM