Simple Simon

Default Sod off, Bob.

"Bobsprit" wrote in message ...
Mooron had bragged about his drunkin sails, John. Enjoy your sail with him and
be sure to bring the Epirb.

Better he bring an EPIRB when he sails with Moroon than
a jumbo jar of Vaseline when he sails with you.

S.Simon

Bobsprit

Default Up yours, Bob.

Give it a rest already before I sail up there and
put a boot in your fat, lying, pimply face.

Not only will you stay anchored on that billion lb test rode, but even if
someone torched you free, you lack the balls to sail up here.
Stop making threats. If you have an ounce of anything resembling courage, come
pay me a visit. Loser!

RB
Simple Simon

"Bobsprit" wrote in message ...
Stop making threats. If you have an ounce of anything resembling courage, come
pay me a visit. Loser!

It'd be too hard to find you anyway. You can't even find
yourself on a map or chart. You go sailing only in your
dreams. Thimbles - yah right!

I'd have to hire a private eye who knew the location of all
the fast food establishments in New York and visit them all
one by one until I saw them wheeling you in or out on a
dolly.

S.Simon

Simple Simon

Default Congratulations, Bob.

"Bobsprit" wrote in message ...

As I clearly indicated, I spot used the GPS to give
Suzanne our position. She did the rest, also using her Davis bearing compass
(for practice) to confirm positions.

Bwaaaaahahahhahahahahahhahahha!

Confirming GPS positions with a hand bearing compass is
about as silly as confirming the location of a fiber optics
cable with a backhoe.

You are a definite hazard on the water - if you ever get out
on the water, that is. What a joke!

S.Simon

Bertie the Bunyip

"Donal" wrote in
:

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
There's few bigger assholes on this group than
Donal but you're one of them.

heh heh
You haven't quite found your original form yet ..... but you're getting
there!

I'll award you 8/10 points for that insult. The "old" Capt Neal never
scored less than 9/10.

Of course, I would never have dared to reply in this manner to the "old"
Capt Neal.

Good grief

Bertei

Peter Wiley

I'd sail with Mooron, drunk or sober, any day. As long as he's
providing the rum anyway.

PDW

In article , Scott Vernon
wrote:

Sounds like boobster can't handle his liqueur. What a wuss!

SV

"John Cairns" wrote in message

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
mmmmmmmm? let's take a poll. Who would you rather sail with, a

drunken
Mooron, or a sober bobspit?
e-mail me your vote.

Scotty

I doubt if Moorom sails drunk, but claiming that a skipper has to be a
teetotaler while under way is ridiculous. Generally, we don't break out

the
brews until after finish, but last Saturday during a period of light winds
the skipper relented and had cocktail hour, before the end of the race.

One
more vote for Mooron.
John Cairns

John Cairns

Well, a pithy subject line always gets my attention Two years ago? Don't you
mean six?
John Cairns

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
There's few bigger assholes on this group than
Donal but you're one of them.

Give it a rest already before I sail up there and
put a boot in your fat, lying, pimply face. You've
become a pathetic presence around here.
(As of about two years ago!)

S.Simon

Thom Stewart

Bob,

Your right!! You shouldn't drink and sail if you are under the
influence!!

AND: "I'LL DRINK TO THAT!!"

Ole Thom

Thom Stewart

Donal,

How many times do you go the the hood of a car in motion? How many times
does a car heel at a thirty degree angle with you standing on the roof?
You do know you can slow a car down without reefing.

ole Thom

Thom Stewart

Donal,

And what would it prove? We know he lies. The "Schackles on the cleats"
proved him a liar by his own pictures. There was no change in him. It
sure as hell isn't doing anything to improve BB or Mooron's stature.

If you enjoy it, have at it, but if you say something stupid rebuttle
your lowering yourself to his level.

No skin off my ass. Play your game but please use your good judgement
and know when you've over cooked a subject and it just becomes
BORRRIINNGGG

Ole Thom!