Scott Vernon

Default Congratulations, Bob.

"Bob****" wrote

I'll have FULL NUDE pics that will expose Billy Jane
and Mooron tomorrow.

keep them to yourself, you sicko.

SV

Donal

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
He doesn't even know the variation has not completed a deviation table....
he uses the GPS.

There was nothing in his posts to indicate that he looked at the GPS.

He wasn't involved in the nav.

Regards

Donal

Bobsprit

Did you notice that he didn't answer my question about the
identity of the skipper?

Why the lies, Donal? I did answer you. I said you were the skipper, a guardian
angel protecting us in spirit as we entered the dangerously forbidden Port
Jefferson, or as it is known on the LIS, The Port Of Lost Souls.

Bwahahahahahaaha!

RB
Bobsprit

I doubt if Moorom sails drunk, but claiming that a skipper has to be a
teetotaler while under way is ridiculous.

Mooron had bragged about his drunkin sails, John. Enjoy your sail with him and
be sure to bring the Epirb.

Bwahahahahaha!

RB
Bobsprit

Sail with drunk Mooron ----- 932
Sail with sober bobspit ----- 2

My results:

Sail with a sober Bobsprit ---- Googleplex
sail with drunk mooron --- 4

I guess I won!

RB

Donal

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
NO! if you're too frickin stupid to vote right then too bad. The vote
stays.

Damn!! That means that everybody is going to think that an attractive,
good looking person would go sailing with Bob.

He has spent years posting pictures that prove the opposite!

Please reconsider your position??

Regards

Donal

Simple Simon

Default Up yours, Bob.

There's few bigger assholes on this group than
Donal but you're one of them.

Give it a rest already before I sail up there and
put a boot in your fat, lying, pimply face. You've
become a pathetic presence around here.
(As of about two years ago!)

S.Simon

"Bobsprit" wrote in message ...
Did you notice that he didn't answer my question about the
identity of the skipper?

Why the lies, Donal? I did answer you. I said you were the skipper, a guardian
angel protecting us in spirit as we entered the dangerously forbidden Port
Jefferson, or as it is known on the LIS, The Port Of Lost Souls.

Bwahahahahahaaha!

RB

Donal

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
It's obvious you don't know what you're doing when sober. At least I can
navigate and sail sober or drunk

So you claim. I have every reason now to doubt this. It's not even legal

operate a vessel while drinking.

Is it illegal to sail "under the influence" in Canada??

Regards

Donal

Simple Simon

"Bobsprit" wrote in message ...
Drinkers don't get laid half as much and that's a fact.

In your case half as much as nothing is still nothing.

Bwahahahhahahahhahahahahhaah!

S.Simon

Bobsprit

There was nothing in his posts to indicate that he looked at the GPS.

He wasn't involved in the nav.

Another lie from Donal. As I clearly indicated, I spot used the GPS to give
Suzanne our position. She did the rest, also using her Davis bearing compass
(for practice) to confirm positions. Remember, the LIS is one long single road.
On the return leg, little nav was truly needed to get home. City Island is the
"last" stop before the bridge run begins.

RB