Default I'll be casting my vote...

On Thu, 14 Feb 2008 09:35:40 -0500, wrote:

On Thu, 14 Feb 2008 09:34:29 -0500, John H.
wrote:

On Thu, 14 Feb 2008 08:55:26 -0500,
wrote:

On Thu, 14 Feb 2008 08:46:04 -0500, HK wrote:

BAR wrote:
wrote:
On Thu, 14 Feb 2008 07:03:52 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

wrote in message
On Wed, 13 Feb 2008 21:29:10 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

wrote in message
Abortion was never murder before Roe vs Wade. Never

According to who?

Eisboch

The laws. We are a nation of laws. Remember?
Laws simply reflect current social values, morals and opinions. They
are often modified, changed or eliminated as society changes.

Eisboch

And the laws of our nation have NEVER equated abortion with murder

Q.E.D.

50.1 percent say it is not murder and 49.9 percent say it is murder.
That is the margin for deeming it not murder in codified law. Oops it is
not the legislature that enacted a law it is an edict from the SCOTUS.

Send the issue back to the state legislatures and let each state
determine what abortion is or is not.

Too late. This fall, challenges to Roe v. Wade will begin the journey to
becoming buried, because either President Clinton or President Obama
will nominate pro-choice associate justices, and the Democratic Senate
will confirm them.

You anti-abortionists are a panic. You're "pro-life" until a fetus is
born and then most of you don't give a crap whether the kid lives or
dies or what kind of life it lives. You join the military and are more
than willing to killing women and children and burn villages, and you're
pro death penalty.

What a crock of absolute crap most of you are.

At its base your "pro-life-ness" is little more than your slightly
repressed Freudian fear of sexuality and your need to control women.

If Roe vs Wade ever gets overturned, abortion will STILL not be murder
under the law. We are a nation of laws, or at least that's what the
right wing kooks tell us whenever it suits their own agenda.

"...under the law." Keep saying that.

Are you a criminal? You are beginning to sound like someone who
doesn't believe in our democracy, our country or it's laws.

If disagreeing with Roe vs Wade makes me one, then I suppose so.

How you can amplify Roe vs Wade into "...our democracy, our country
or it's [sic] laws..." is beyond me. Sounds very Krauseish.
--
John H

On Thu, 14 Feb 2008 09:43:59 -0500, wrote:

On Thu, 14 Feb 2008 09:41:01 -0500, John H.
wrote:

On Thu, 14 Feb 2008 08:53:30 -0500,
wrote:

wrote in message
Abortion was never murder before Roe vs Wade. Never

According to who?

Eisboch

The laws. We are a nation of laws. Remember?
Laws simply reflect current social values, morals and opinions. They are
often modified, changed or eliminated as society changes.

Eisboch

And the laws of our nation have NEVER equated abortion with murder

Q.E.D.

50.1 percent say it is not murder and 49.9 percent say it is murder.
That is the margin for deeming it not murder in codified law. Oops it is
not the legislature that enacted a law it is an edict from the SCOTUS.

Send the issue back to the state legislatures and let each state
determine what abortion is or is not.

When abortion was illegal, PRIOR to Roe vs. Wade, it was NEVER
considered murder under any law.

"...under law." Cute.

I'm well aware that you kooks on the religious right don't believe in
our government, our laws, our country, or democracy in general. You
are about as anti-American as it gets.

You're being Krauseish again.

If you're going to act like him, you can respond for him.

Too late. This fall, challenges to Roe v. Wade will begin the journey to
becoming buried, because either President Clinton or President Obama
will nominate pro-choice associate justices, and the Democratic Senate
will confirm them.

"Pro-choice"? Does the baby get a choice?

You anti-abortionists are a panic. You're "pro-life" until a fetus is
born and then most of you don't give a crap whether the kid lives or
dies or what kind of life it lives. You join the military and are more
than willing to killing women and children and burn villages, and you're
pro death penalty.

"That's not the baby kicking, beautiful bride, that's just a fetus."

What a crock of absolute crap most of you are.

Who are the ones who are *not* a crock of absolute crap? Be careful, you
don't want to **** off those to whom you suck up. You may lose your
'character' status and be seen for what you are.

At its base your "pro-life-ness" is little more than your slightly
repressed Freudian fear of sexuality and your need to control women.

Did the Dr. Dr. give you those words to say?
--
John H

Eisboch wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

You anti-abortionists are a panic. You're "pro-life" until a fetus is born
and then most of you don't give a crap whether the kid lives or dies or
what kind of life it lives. You join the military and are more than
willing to killing women and children and burn villages, and you're pro
death penalty.

What a crock of absolute crap most of you are.

At its base your "pro-life-ness" is little more than your slightly
repressed Freudian fear of sexuality and your need to control women.

Bull**** Harry. That may be your little warped "take" on the subject, but
it doesn't reflect mine or many others.

Eisboch

Abortion is a very complex issue, but I have never understood who ANYONE
would not think a fetus is a unborn baby. The definition of a fetus
is an unborn mammal (normally in discussion of humans) from 8 weeks to
birth.

The pro abortion people like to divert the discussion but Harry's
diversion is a new one "a repressed Freudian fear of sexuality and a
need to control woman"..... WOW

wrote:

wrote in message
[...]

Abortion and gun control are two issues politicians use to lead residents
(but not citizens) around, in the same way you lead a kitten all over the
room using a shiny toy on a string. They appear to be simple issues with
clear-cut answers, so residents (but not citizens) think they're "deciders".
Then, they think "Well, that's enough decidin' for this year. I wonder
what's on TV."

Issues like these are a good tool to distract residents (but not citizens)
from things which are more likely to actually bite them in the ass in the
future, like the patriot act. Why think when someone's already done it for
you?

John is a resident.

Senior Member

wrote:
On Thu, 14 Feb 2008 07:03:52 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

om...

wrote in message
news:4497r3hhvn1c5opvi9023acu0g7uldt0c7@4ax .com...
[...]

are about as anti-American as it gets.- Hide quoted text -

You do not have a clue how I feel, just to show you how stupid you are
starting to sound. I am a christian, a very bad one, but a christian.
I feel that abortion is murder, I also feel that we should maintain
RowVWade as it would be far to dangerous to our society and
particularly the women of our society to stop it. Furthermore, I have
no problem with my tax money being involved as I pay my taxes to a
Govt that represents all of us in theory and women would die if we did
not as a society provide services for some to do what they would do
either way, in a clinic, or in a back alley and I can't see going back
to that. Now go ahead and tell me how closed minded and anti-american
we christians are, idiot. Now go teach your local kindergarten kids
about fisting, and by all means, don't let the parents have a say...

On Thu, 14 Feb 2008 10:03:56 -0500, wrote:

On Thu, 14 Feb 2008 09:41:52 -0500, John H.
wrote:

On Thu, 14 Feb 2008 09:14:41 -0500,
wrote:

wrote in message
Abortion was never murder before Roe vs Wade. Never

According to who?

Eisboch

The laws. We are a nation of laws. Remember?
Laws simply reflect current social values, morals and opinions. They are
often modified, changed or eliminated as society changes.

Eisboch

And the laws of our nation have NEVER equated abortion with murder

Q.E.D.

50.1 percent say it is not murder and 49.9 percent say it is murder.
That is the margin for deeming it not murder in codified law. Oops it is
not the legislature that enacted a law it is an edict from the SCOTUS.

Send the issue back to the state legislatures and let each state
determine what abortion is or is not.

When abortion was illegal, PRIOR to Roe vs. Wade, it was NEVER
considered murder under any law.

Law is determined by a majority vote in the legislature. 50% + 1 vote =
law.

Not usually. And then there's that pesky "presidential veto" that has
of course NEVER been used.

What was the vote when abortion was made illegal?

One to zero.

"Thou shalt not kill."

You only apply that "law" when it suits you. What was the vote on that
"law" by congress? If you believed in it absolutely, you could not
support war or the death penalty under any circumstances. In other
words, your "religio" is a complete sham, too.

Religion? Did I say I had a 'religio', whatever that is?

And, by the way, 'if' is for children, building daydreams.

Salty, it's OK for you to believe killing babies is acceptable. I won't
revert to name calling or personal attacks because of it.
--
John H
Jim Jim is offline

"Reginald P. Smithers III" "Reggie is Here wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

[...]

Pin this post to his jacket and march him right to the shrink's office.

Senior Member

On Feb 14, 10:24*am, wrote:

[...]

I was not addressing you. Please try to pay attention. :')

You said:
kooks on the religious right don't believe in
our government, our laws, our country, or democracy in general. You
are about as anti-American as it gets

You were blanketing the religious right, that is me... So who gets to
decide if I am a kook or not?

Eisboch wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

[...]

Well, based on what we've seen in the news, Republicans *do* seem to have
some odd sexual tendencies, usually paired with public statements condemning
exactly those tendencies.