BAR BAR is offline

Default I'll be casting my vote...

wrote:
On Thu, 14 Feb 2008 09:34:29 -0500, John H.
wrote:

On Thu, 14 Feb 2008 08:55:26 -0500,
wrote:

On Thu, 14 Feb 2008 08:46:04 -0500, HK wrote:

BAR wrote:
wrote:
On Thu, 14 Feb 2008 07:03:52 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

wrote in message
On Wed, 13 Feb 2008 21:29:10 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

wrote in message
Abortion was never murder before Roe vs Wade. Never

According to who?

Eisboch

The laws. We are a nation of laws. Remember?
Laws simply reflect current social values, morals and opinions. They
are often modified, changed or eliminated as society changes.

Eisboch
And the laws of our nation have NEVER equated abortion with murder

Q.E.D.

50.1 percent say it is not murder and 49.9 percent say it is murder.
That is the margin for deeming it not murder in codified law. Oops it is
not the legislature that enacted a law it is an edict from the SCOTUS.

Send the issue back to the state legislatures and let each state
determine what abortion is or is not.

Too late. This fall, challenges to Roe v. Wade will begin the journey to
becoming buried, because either President Clinton or President Obama
will nominate pro-choice associate justices, and the Democratic Senate
will confirm them.

You anti-abortionists are a panic. You're "pro-life" until a fetus is
born and then most of you don't give a crap whether the kid lives or
dies or what kind of life it lives. You join the military and are more
than willing to killing women and children and burn villages, and you're
pro death penalty.

What a crock of absolute crap most of you are.

At its base your "pro-life-ness" is little more than your slightly
repressed Freudian fear of sexuality and your need to control women.

If Roe vs Wade ever gets overturned, abortion will STILL not be murder
under the law. We are a nation of laws, or at least that's what the
right wing kooks tell us whenever it suits their own agenda.

"...under the law." Keep saying that.

Are you a criminal? You are beginning to sound like someone who
doesn't believe in our democracy, our country or it's laws.

All we as citizens of this country we have to obey the laws or suffer
the consequences. We don't have to like the laws and we certainly can
work to change the laws.

The law does not have to reflect right or wrong or even define right or
wrong.

HK HK is offline

Eisboch wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

You anti-abortionists are a panic. You're "pro-life" until a fetus is born
and then most of you don't give a crap whether the kid lives or dies or
what kind of life it lives. You join the military and are more than
willing to killing women and children and burn villages, and you're pro
death penalty.

What a crock of absolute crap most of you are.

At its base your "pro-life-ness" is little more than your slightly
repressed Freudian fear of sexuality and your need to control women.

Bull**** Harry. That may be your little warped "take" on the subject, but
it doesn't reflect mine or many others.

Eisboch

I don't recall naming you. And I did include the "most" qualifier.
BAR BAR is offline

wrote:

wrote in message
[...]

According to Eisboch, you are wrong about that.

I could get a law passed that says you are not allowed to post on
rec.boats. Is this right or wrong? It is neither, it just is.

If you want to talk about laws based upon morality we can do that too.

On Thu, 14 Feb 2008 16:03:11 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

"Jim" wrote in message
. ..

"Reginald P. Smithers III" "Reggie is Here wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

You anti-abortionists are a panic. You're "pro-life" until a fetus is
born and then most of you don't give a crap whether the kid lives or
dies or what kind of life it lives. You join the military and are more
than willing to killing women and children and burn villages, and
you're pro death penalty.

What a crock of absolute crap most of you are.

At its base your "pro-life-ness" is little more than your slightly
repressed Freudian fear of sexuality and your need to control women.

Bull**** Harry. That may be your little warped "take" on the subject,
but it doesn't reflect mine or many others.

Eisboch

Abortion is a very complex issue, but I have never understood who ANYONE
would not think a fetus is a unborn baby. The definition of a fetus is
an unborn mammal (normally in discussion of humans) from 8 weeks to
birth.

The pro abortion people like to divert the discussion but Harry's
diversion is a new one "a repressed Freudian fear of sexuality and a
need to control woman"..... WOW

Pin this post to his jacket and march him right to the shrink's office.

Well, based on what we've seen in the news, Republicans *do* seem to have
some odd sexual tendencies, usually paired with public statements condemning
exactly those tendencies.

Were those 'Republicans' in that San Francisco parade, or are those
tendencies the 'norm' for you guys?
--
John H

"John H." wrote in message
On Thu, 14 Feb 2008 16:03:11 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

.. .

Eisboch wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

[...]

Here's a nice chart for your enlightenment.
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c1...Hypocrites.jpg

On Thu, 14 Feb 2008 16:50:11 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 14 Feb 2008 16:03:11 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

. ..

Eisboch wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

[...]

You failed to answer the question.
--
John H

"John H." wrote in message
On Thu, 14 Feb 2008 16:50:11 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

. ..

Eisboch wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

[...]

You failed to include hypocrisy in your so-called observation. Gays in a
parade don't condemn something and then do exactly what they condemned.

"HK" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

You anti-abortionists are a panic. You're "pro-life" until a fetus is
born and then most of you don't give a crap whether the kid lives or
dies or what kind of life it lives. You join the military and are more
than willing to killing women and children and burn villages, and you're
pro death penalty.

What a crock of absolute crap most of you are.

At its base your "pro-life-ness" is little more than your slightly
repressed Freudian fear of sexuality and your need to control women.

Bull**** Harry. That may be your little warped "take" on the subject,
but it doesn't reflect mine or many others.

Eisboch

I don't recall naming you. And I did include the "most" qualifier.

I am well aware of your frequent and carefully chosen qualifiers. You're an
accomplished writer and wordsmith.
It still doesn't excuse hateful, poisoned attacks on those who simply don't
agree with your view of the world.
Those type of comments are intended to do nothing but incite. The pen may
be mightier than the sword, but it still carries an obligation to be used
responsibly if you expect respect in return.

I don't support abortion, but accept the fact that others do. I believe
life begins at conception but respect the fact that others don't believe
that. I normally don't offer my opinion on the subject unless I am asked or
it's a topic of general discussion. I don't try to bully my POV on others.

I also don't commit murder or believe in the death penalty. But, I'd blow
the head off anybody trying to harm me or my family.

Eisboch

HK wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

You anti-abortionists are a panic. You're "pro-life" until a fetus is
born and then most of you don't give a crap whether the kid lives or
dies or what kind of life it lives. You join the military and are
more than willing to killing women and children and burn villages,
and you're pro death penalty.

What a crock of absolute crap most of you are.

At its base your "pro-life-ness" is little more than your slightly
repressed Freudian fear of sexuality and your need to control women.

Bull**** Harry. That may be your little warped "take" on the
subject, but it doesn't reflect mine or many others.

Eisboch

I don't recall naming you. And I did include the "most" qualifier.

Eisboch,
when Harry is talking about the sexually repressed, woman beating
Republicans he is not talking about you. You are a righteous rightie.