Default I'll be casting my vote...

On Tue, 12 Feb 2008 16:37:01 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

On Feb 12, 7:27*pm, John H. wrote:
On Tue, 12 Feb 2008 23:51:23 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing

wrote:
On Tue, 12 Feb 2008 17:50:12 -0500, HK wrote:

...for the next president of the United States in about 20 minutes.

Here - take your campaign sign with you.

http://www.swsports.org/images/Pictures/bros.gif

Also good!
--
John H

I like this one better
http://www.tshirthell.com/store/prod...?productid=927

My kid wants one for school.. The kids are allowed to make statements,
on both sides except of course that one class where the teach is a
typical loonie left bully...

I have some tees from T-shirt Hell.

http://www.tshirthell.com/store/prod...?productid=926

http://www.tshirthell.com/store/prod...?productid=817

http://www.tshirthell.com/store/prod...?productid=597

Unfortunately, Mrs. Wave won't allow me to wear them in public. :)
Senior Member

On Feb 12, 7:52*pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
wrote:
On Tue, 12 Feb 2008 17:50:12 -0500, HK wrote:
...for the next president of the United States in about 20 minutes.
Here - take your campaign sign with you.
http://www.swsports.org/images/Pictures/bros.gif
Also good!
--
John H
I like this one better
http://www.tshirthell.com/store/prod...?productid=927
My kid wants one for school.. The kids are allowed to make statements,
on both sides except of course that one class where the teach is a
typical loonie left bully...
This one is more accurate:

http://tinyurl.com/382m2m-Hide quoted text -

You know Harry, you constantly show a lack of imagination. Years ago
when I was here, you seemed much more clever, or maybe I have just
heard your jive to many times...

When you post something clever, I'll be glad to expend effort on the
response.- Hide quoted text -

Well at least Billary is getting slaughtered... The hate, bigotry,
racism, and anti-free speech (a little farce they called "PC") that
the Clintons brought into the democratic party in the 80's will
finally die anyway...
Senior Member

wrote:
On Tue, 12 Feb 2008 17:50:12 -0500, HK wrote:

...for the next president of the United States in about 20 minutes.

Here - take your campaign sign with you.

http://www.swsports.org/images/Pictures/bros.gif

Also good!
--
John H

I like this one better
http://www.tshirthell.com/store/prod...?productid=927

My kid wants one for school.. The kids are allowed to make statements,
on both sides except of course that one class where the teach is a
typical loonie left bully...

I have some tees from T-shirt Hell.

http://www.tshirthell.com/store/prod...?productid=926

http://www.tshirthell.com/store/prod...?productid=817

http://www.tshirthell.com/store/prod...?productid=597

Unfortunately, Mrs. Wave won't allow me to wear them in public. *:)- Hide quoted text -

Oh crap, you should see my "Capt. Condom" tee... I won't let me wear
that one out

"tom (REMOVE) (Tom)" wrote in message
On Tue, 12 Feb 2008 17:50:12 -0500, HK wrote:

...for the next president of the United States in about 20 minutes.

The long national nightmare of George W. Bush is almost over. With luck
and prayers, we will make it until January of next year and will be able
to start undoing some of the horrific damage Bush has inflicted upon
this nation and the world.

22 Ways to be a Good Democrat...

1. You have to be against capital punishment, but support abortion on
demand.

Who told you to say that?

HK HK is offline

wrote:
On Feb 12, 7:52 pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
wrote:
[...]

They're both strong candidates, and either one will slaughter McCain or
Huckabee in the fall, and that is all that matters to me. If there is a
really BIG Democratic turnout in the fall, the party will capture more
Senate and House seats, and the country will start back on the road to
progress after eight years of mindless and aimless wandering in the desert.

HK wrote:
...for the next president of the United States in about 20 minutes.

The long national nightmare of George W. Bush is almost over. With luck
and prayers, we will make it until January of next year and will be able
to start undoing some of the horrific damage Bush has inflicted upon
this nation and the world.

Well Harry, are you going to tell us which Dem you voted for or are you
going to wait till they win, and then say... Yah that's the one I voted for?
HK HK is offline

JimH wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
On Feb 12, 7:52 pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
wrote:
[...]

Since you are so vocal about wanting either of these Dems choices to be in
office...................tell us why? What do they offer? What new
programs and ideas have they presented that are doable?

Will our taxes increase if they are elected? Will big government grow?
Will entitlement programs be expanded? How will their mandatory healthcare
programs be paid..........how much will it cost? Will they continue the
fight in Iraq and terrorists or walk away?

JohnH already announced he (and his wife) bought into Obama's BS even
knowing we have never heard anything about Obama's plans other than
generalizations.

You are a Dem insider. Let us know the real plans and solutions these
candidates offer.

I doubt Herring will vote for Barack Obama in the general election.

1. A much quicker end to Bush's war against Iraq.

2. Defanging of certain anti-civil-liberty parts of the "Patriot Act."

3. A beginning of a real program to provide access to health insurance
for all.

4. An end to the anti-abortion b.s. legislation and possible Supreme
Court decisions with the first appointment or two to that court.

5. An end to restrictions on stem cell research.

6. A methodology to begin balancing the federal budget.

7. Real enforcement of environmental and worker safety laws.

8. An end to the anti-science mindset of the White House.

9. An end to a presidency built upon fear.

10.An end to anti-gay attacks from the executive and legislative branches.

11.Programs to try to curtail the flow of decent jobs from this country.

12.An end to the demonization of Latinos.

And much more.

If you want details, you'll have to look to the candidates as they
announce them. I'm only closely following two or three issues.

On Tue, 12 Feb 2008 20:37:39 -0500, HK wrote:

1. A much quicker end to Bush's war against Iraq.

I will bet you that Barack or Clinton will not exit Iraq during their
first terms - assuming that they get a first term.

You name the amount.

On Tue, 12 Feb 2008 20:37:39 -0500, HK wrote:

1. A much quicker end to Bush's war against Iraq.

I will bet you that Barack or Clinton will not exit Iraq during their
first terms - assuming that they get a first term.

You name the amount.

Nobody can exit. The plan was to stay there forever. That was the only true
reason for going there in the first place. The plan will likely backfire,
for a long list of reasons not the least of which is that no Western power
has EVER managed to make any plan work to its liking in that part of the
world. There are no exceptions.

HK HK is offline

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
On Tue, 12 Feb 2008 20:37:39 -0500, HK wrote:

1. A much quicker end to Bush's war against Iraq.

I will bet you that Barack or Clinton will not exit Iraq during their
first terms - assuming that they get a first term.

You name the amount.

Ending the war (US troops in a role entirely different from what it is
now) and exiting Iraq are not the same thing.

I will bet you that either Hillary or Barack will change completely the
role of US troops in IRAQ *and* start bringing them home at a far
greater speed than McCain would.