HK HK is offline

Default I'll be casting my vote...

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
On Tue, 12 Feb 2008 20:37:39 -0500, HK wrote:

1. A much quicker end to Bush's war against Iraq.

I will bet you that Barack or Clinton will not exit Iraq during their
first terms - assuming that they get a first term.

You name the amount.

Ending the war (US troops in a role entirely different from what it is
now) and exiting Iraq are not the same thing.

I will bet you that either Hillary or Barack will change completely the
role of US troops in IRAQ *and* start bringing them home at a far
greater speed than McCain would.