Reginald P. Smithers III[_9_] Reginald P. Smithers III[_9_] is offline

Default I'll be casting my vote...

HK wrote:
...for the next president of the United States in about 20 minutes.

The long national nightmare of George W. Bush is almost over. With luck
and prayers, we will make it until January of next year and will be able
to start undoing some of the horrific damage Bush has inflicted upon
this nation and the world.

Well Harry, are you going to tell us which Dem you voted for or are you
going to wait till they win, and then say... Yah that's the one I voted for?