Tim Tim is offline

Default I'll be casting my vote...

On Feb 12, 5:42*pm, HK wrote:
JimH wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
...for the next president of the United States in about 20 minutes.

The long national nightmare of George W. Bush is almost over. With luck
and prayers, we will make it until January of next year and will be able
to start undoing some of the horrific damage Bush has inflicted upon this
nation and the world.

Nice troll. *Let's see how many bites you get. * *;-)

That's not a troll; it's a prayer.

See...a non-boating related post.
Tim Tim is offline

On Feb 12, 6:45*pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
On Feb 12, 7:27 pm, John H. wrote:
On Tue, 12 Feb 2008 23:51:23 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing

wrote:
On Tue, 12 Feb 2008 17:50:12 -0500, HK wrote:
...for the next president of the United States in about 20 minutes.
Here - take your campaign sign with you.
http://www.swsports.org/images/Pictures/bros.gif
Also good!
--
John H

I like this one better
http://www.tshirthell.com/store/prod...?productid=927

My kid wants one for school.. The kids are allowed to make statements,
on both sides except of course that one class where the teach is a
typical loonie left bully...

This one is more accurate:

http://tinyurl.com/382m2m- Hide quoted text -

See...a non-boating related post.
DK DK is offline

HK wrote:

If you want details, you'll have to look to the candidates as they
announce them. I'm only closely following two or three issues.

Me too. The first who will abolish collective bargaining gets my vote.
DK DK is offline

HK wrote:
Don White wrote:
"John H." wrote in message
snip..
Open borders? Legal Latinos aren't 'demonized'. Illegal aliens, whether
Latino or not, should not be here.

And much more.

snip
John H

You'd be well served to quit demonizing Latinos and spend that time
learning Spanish.
Your future may depend on it.

I wonder if any of his grandchildren are old enough or strong enough to
push his wheelchair down the street for his Latino neighbors' upcoming
barbecue?

I'm sure they'd love to welcome the guy that puts down their existence
and mistaught their children.

Seems like only yesterday that he said he hated African Americans.
DK DK is offline

John H. wrote:
On Thu, 14 Feb 2008 11:34:25 -0500, HK wrote:

Eisboch wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

You anti-abortionists are a panic. You're "pro-life" until a fetus is born
and then most of you don't give a crap whether the kid lives or dies or
what kind of life it lives. You join the military and are more than
willing to killing women and children and burn villages, and you're pro
death penalty.

What a crock of absolute crap most of you are.

At its base your "pro-life-ness" is little more than your slightly
repressed Freudian fear of sexuality and your need to control women.

Bull**** Harry. That may be your little warped "take" on the subject, but
it doesn't reflect mine or many others.

Eisboch

I don't recall naming you. And I did include the "most" qualifier.

SUCKUP!

"Qualifier" = spin. He might have half his brain still working.