Default Why Small Outboards Sink - Low Transoms Cited

harry krause wrote:
Reginald P. Smithers III wrote:

I will tell you, that unlike you, I didn't feel like I was going to
crap in my pants.

If you haven't been scared on occasion while boating in the ocean then
you either haven't been boating in the ocean, or your actual time
boating in the ocean has been minimal. The only experienced seaman who
haven't been frightened on occasion by the ocean either are really
stupid or dead.

I don't think I have ever felt like I am going to crap in my pants for
any reason, on the sea or on land. In the ocean, I have been in gale
force winds, have felt very queasy, and have even been sea sick, but no,
I have never felt like I am going to crap in my pants. If you think
everyone reacts to stressful situations by being frightened or feeling
like they are going to crap in their pants, you are incorrect.

"Reginald P. Smithers III" wrote in
message . ..
harry krause wrote:
Reginald P. Smithers III wrote:

I will tell you, that unlike you, I didn't feel like I was going to crap
in my pants.

If you haven't been scared on occasion while boating in the ocean then
you either haven't been boating in the ocean, or your actual time boating
in the ocean has been minimal. The only experienced seaman who haven't
been frightened on occasion by the ocean either are really stupid or
dead.

I don't think I have ever felt like I am going to crap in my pants for any
reason, on the sea or on land.

Then you must have never had a colonoscopy! :-)

In the ocean, I have been in gale force winds, have felt very queasy, and
have even been sea sick, but no, I have never felt like I am going to crap
in my pants. If you think everyone reacts to stressful situations by being
frightened or feeling like they are going to crap in their pants, you are
incorrect.

HK HK is offline

harry krause wrote:
Reginald P. Smithers III wrote:

I will tell you, that unlike you, I didn't feel like I was going to
crap in my pants.

If you haven't been scared on occasion while boating in the ocean then
you either haven't been boating in the ocean, or your actual time
boating in the ocean has been minimal. The only experienced seaman who
haven't been frightened on occasion by the ocean either are really
stupid or dead.

I don't think I have ever felt like I am going to crap in my pants for
any reason, on the sea or on land. In the ocean, I have been in gale
force winds, have felt very queasy, and have even been sea sick, but no,
I have never felt like I am going to crap in my pants. If you think
everyone reacts to stressful situations by being frightened or feeling
like they are going to crap in their pants, you are incorrect.

Sure, Reggie. Next time you are out in your imaginary boat on Lake
Lanier, take some photos of your yacht.

harry krause wrote:
Reginald P. Smithers III wrote:

I will tell you, that unlike you, I didn't feel like I was going to crap
in my pants.

If you haven't been scared on occasion while boating in the ocean then
you either haven't been boating in the ocean, or your actual time boating
in the ocean has been minimal. The only experienced seaman who haven't
been frightened on occasion by the ocean either are really stupid or
dead.

I don't think I have ever felt like I am going to crap in my pants for any
reason, on the sea or on land.

Then you must have never had a colonoscopy! :-)

I actually have, but I just took a little nap.

harry krause wrote:
[...]

Ok, I think I will do that.

On Dec 13, 9:07 am, harry krause wrote:
wrote:
On Dec 13, 8:42 am, "Reginald P. Smithers III"
wrote:
harry krause wrote:
Reginald P. Smithers III wrote:
Harry,
I hate to tell you this, but I have been much further offshore than you.
Just as a matter of curiosity, Reggie, how would you document this claim
of yours?
I couldn't and wouldn't bother to. You would not believe anything I
said, and it is as silly to discuss as your frequent discussions about
all the time you spent offshore.

I will tell you, that unlike you, I didn't feel like I was going to crap
in my pants.

Sometimes it's fun to almost **** your pants. My job is kind of like
being on a roller coaster, I get the **** scared out of me on a weekly
basis... the weird thing is I like it, that whole tingley feeling and
a deep breath before moving along down the road..

Just how rough can it get out on lake lanier in an imaginary boat?- Hide quoted text -

Pretty rough. Almost as rough as the protected side of the Chesapeake.
Youv'e got to remember, Lanier has almost 900 miles of shoreline, it
ain't small, add to that that the winds howl down the valley and it
can get rough. But of course, since you aren't there, you don't like
it.

Default Just when you think you've heard it all....

I will tell you, that unlike you, I didn't feel like I was going to crap
in my pants.

Sometimes it's fun to almost **** your pants.

db~I may spend some quality time pondering this today. I guess it *depends*

Low transoms again Steve P General 39 August 20th 07 12:43 AM
OT Greek restuarant cited for bad meat. Ted Bell ASA 0 March 16th 07 07:59 PM
Boater cited for presence at a dangerous bar.... [email protected] General 35 June 5th 05 05:01 PM
Small Used Outboards in Tampa Area? Robert Cruising 1 November 5th 04 11:55 PM
cutaway transoms Parallax Cruising 4 April 22nd 04 07:58 PM